cortisol control...endoamp or 11-oxo??
- 09-04-2008, 09:25 PM
- 09-04-2008, 09:31 PM
09-04-2008, 09:32 PM
09-04-2008, 09:48 PM
09-05-2008, 10:12 AM
any product that contains 7-OH-DHEA will be the best for lowering cortisol levels...this with a combination of other supps... for example bcaa's and PS...hope this helps
09-05-2008, 02:59 PM
09-07-2008, 06:50 PM
You guys don’t want DHEA metabolites like 7-oh for PCT… these will negatively influence the HPTA. 11-oxo is also steroidal based, so it has potential for reducing natural T production. More info in this thread - The #1 Cortisol Blocker
PS [Phosphatidylserine] is going to help keep cortisol in control, while actually supporting testosterone production.
09-08-2008, 11:02 PM
thats good information.......but i have tried 7-oh-dhea a number of times ranging from 100 - 600mgs per day and it has always treated me well...no shutdown no side effects just good results....i think he should try both products to see which one works best for him...
09-21-2008, 05:50 PM
I agree very good info. The best thing to do is, read up on everything that you can and go with what you feel will work best for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By redrocket399 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2008, 06:09 PM
- By Swifto in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-12-2008, 01:51 PM
- By Cerberus in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 05-06-2008, 09:48 PM
- By jth18 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2008, 10:44 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-14-2008, 04:40 PM