Anabolic HALO

Doubravkody

Awards
I've read the stuff on it, and it seems like good stuff, and im thinking about buying it, anyone use it? and if you do would you suggest buying it?

Also I noticed, the warnings, which kinda scare me, should i not take it because it can basically cause a heart attack?

Thanks for the help
-kody

MotoXrider

Awards
do not waste your money on muscletech. They put an excessive amount of under dosed ingredients and they are overpriced. save your money and spend it elsewhere

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read the stuff on it, and it seems like good stuff, and im thinking about buying it, anyone use it? and if you do would you suggest buying it?

Also I noticed, the warnings, which kinda scare me, should i not take it because it can basically cause a heart attack?

Thanks for the help
-kody
You'll get better results shoving ice cubes up your arse :lol:

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
You'll get better results shoving ice cubes up your arse :lol:
yeh i know .. theres this kid i kno he lifts at my gym he thinks he knows everything! its so funny ... u know that dude that does those half ass reps and takes anabolic halo ans thinks its workin for him ! lmao great .. i feel bad hes a good kid ! :bb3:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
you all need to get a new bandwagon...some people actually get results from stuff that others don't. i bet you take sht i think sucks. try actually helping the guy out!

anyway the main ingredient is leucine...something you can get much cheaper elsewhere and should be taking anyway. then creatine of course. the so called GH booster is WAY underdosed, somthing you probably don't need to worry with anyway! just get a nice BCAA (ie XTend or NP's bulk) and throw some crea mono and WMS and you are good to go!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
btw i don't feel good, bad headache, and a whole playgrounds worth of sand in my vag. its been a stressful week!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
btw i don't feel good, bad headache, and a whole playgrounds worth of sand in my vag. its been a stressful week!
yeah, you're right though - should be offering the wipper-snapper some advice.

Mate - there is a tonne of info on AM, start by using the search function then post on stuff you don't understand or require more info on.

Cheers, JKP

deads4life

Awards
I've tried a lot of different supplements and halo and most of muscletechs products suck...I actually got real sick and threw up after taking it

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the help
-kody
Kody, Please STAY OUT OF GNC!!!!! Now with that said to get results from good supplements go to Nutraplanet .com and buy the following.
Bulk Mono Creatine, Waxy Maize, And any of the good NO boosters.
Mix and enjoy, This will save you about $50.00 and give you the same results.
Asylum and Muscle Yech are the Same company. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Good luck in the future and keep asking questions. That is the only way to learn.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Go for it!!! It's powered By Patent-Pending Jet Pulverizing, Hammer Milling, Lyophilization Cryogenic Technologies... and ALSO includes Supercritical Growth Factor!!!

:lol:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I would like to just add if you do decide to take this anyway, The only way it really works is if you are wearing "THE STRAP".

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Go for it!!! It's powered By Patent-Pending Jet Pulverizing, Hammer Milling, Lyophilization Cryogenic Technologies... and ALSO includes Supercritical Growth Factor!!!

:lol:
:lol: think i'm kiddin? check the label, haha.

The Strap + AHalo = at least 40 lbs of lean muscle (the first week).

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
you all need to get a new bandwagon...some people actually get results from stuff that others don't. i bet you take sht i think sucks. try actually helping the guy out!

anyway the main ingredient is leucine...something you can get much cheaper elsewhere and should be taking anyway. then creatine of course. the so called GH booster is WAY underdosed, somthing you probably don't need to worry with anyway! just get a nice BCAA (ie XTend or NP's bulk) and throw some crea mono and WMS and you are good to go!
i did try and help him out but like i said in my post he is one of those kids that thinks he knows everything and thinks he so strong because he is doing the 130's but meanwhile hes doing half reps .. he doesn't want to learn he knows everything

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeh i know .. theres this kid i kno he lifts at my gym he thinks he knows everything! its so funny ... u know that dude that does those half ass reps and takes anabolic halo ans thinks its workin for him ! lmao great .. i feel bad hes a good kid ! :bb3:
Speaking of half assed reps, I was at the gym last saturday just finishing up with some cardio when I heard these primordial roars coming from the weightroom. I says to myself, I have to see somenone is doing some serious weight. I go up to see and sure enough there is 400 some lbs on the bench press... the guy looks fairly strong I guess but not strong enuff to lift that much so I wait in anticipation. To my disapointment and yess amusement he moves the bar about 5 inches up and down and screams. What the fug is that!! I mean partials ok maybe (not for me in bench) but these were patials of partials. He used a spotter, but I thought what's that spotter gonna do if he goes too low for himself and the bar comes crashing down!!.. Guy's trying for a Darwin I guess...

Yah muscletechs shyte!!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yea i hate that **** ! then i was telling this kid how i had a PR on incline bench 225 and he goes what were you doin half reps and i just laughed because he is the inverter of half reps there more quarter reps actually lol .. i try and tell him go less weight and get the full range of motion but everyone knows everything .. some ppl just are ignorant and will never learn because of it

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Some people think they know everything, some ask for advice..

Hey bud. Just stay away from it. The yohimbine is my worst enemy. Gives me really bad headaches. This is the worst supplement I ever used.

I would stick to BCAA's

Oh and BTW. I went to see my friend at a Popeye's and there was that kid (17 yrs. I guess) Saying to one of the employees.. "I went to GNC and the guy told me Cell Tech was a fat burner". I couldn't help it but turn around in their discussion and say !WHAT??. And the employee at Popeye's (a guy I know too) said for a joke: "Did you buy it for it's fat burning properties?" The kid said "...(pause) yeah...(weird smile)"..

LMFAO.. Then we had to tell him all it was is sugar and mono... I'm still laughing haha.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It does have a caution sign on it. Be very careful.
Consumption May Cause A Distinct Internal Chilling Sensation!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would like to just add if you do decide to take this anyway, The only way it really works is if you are wearing "THE STRAP".
lol @ "The Strap"

Has anyone had the guy at GNC give them the balance demonstration with it ??

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Cell-tech = 75 g sugar per serving. lol

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Cell-tech = 75 g sugar per serving. lol
creatine + onset of diabetes...perfect for anabolic activity, assumming that you want cankles!

BTW its "lab grade dextrose" not sugar:lol:

FuTuRE FAME

FuTuRE FAME

Banned
Awards
i took anabolic halo and put on 50 lbs on LBM in a week guys this stuff is legit !

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I'd avoid anything muscletech and avoid going into GNC. Most of the people who work at GNC have no knowledge of what they sell, not to mention they are basically Con Men and they take advantage of customers who have no knowledge. Basically reading right off the labels in their own words to make you think they know something.

ALl they know is Muscletech= Big Comission for Them and that's why they push it on you.

Unless your cool with the guy behind the counter I'd avoid going there all together.

As for Muscletech all their products are built around hype. They are vastly overpriced and for the most part very underdosed.

For what you pay for anything Muscletech, the results are never worth it. You could probably get more results out of a Bottle of Ragnarok and Green Mag than you would that $200 bullshit Jay Cutler stack they sell at GNC.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I just can't beleive they put Y in their postWO shake, MT is very lame besides gakic (however they ruined gakic for me by putting Y in the new version, but at least it makes sense for some customers as its at least a preWO supp as opposed to Halo)

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I just can't beleive they put Y in their postWO shake, MT is very lame besides gakic (however they ruined gakic for me by putting Y in the new version, but at least it makes sense for some customers as its at least a preWO supp as opposed to Halo)
"Y"? What do you mean Y

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
"Y"? What do you mean Y
yohimbine (a stimulant that for some F's up blood pressure, makes you feel like you have the flu, makes you puke and creates crazy anxiety, while others really enjoy its effects), its a common abbreviation on the forums, but good question that i certainly dont mind answering.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
but it's not just Gakic anymore.. it's Gakic HARDCORE

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I tried their products in the past and did not see any results.
However I got nice effects from Scifit's Ecdy at 600 mg a day One cap in the morning with breakfast and one in the evening with supper and people said it was ineffective.
If you can afford the Halo , try it and see if it works for you.
There are better products as far as results as per logs of quite a few people.
And I would search around here a bit and check those out according to your specific fitness goals.
Good luck in whatever you decide.

SacTownRob

Awards
Ive tried this and I have the a small bottle of this stuff left in the fridge as an emergency left over type of thing. It really didnt do anything for me and its funny becuase on the bottle it says "Do not take the entire bottle at once, drink half until your sure you can tolerate it." I did and it didnt do anything, so the next time I used it I drank a bottle and half and I barely felt anything. I try 2 scoops of Jacked and its way more potent !! You can get Jacked at GNC too, it just cost about $36 bucks but thats half the cost of Halo and way more potent... just my thoughts.

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
I'd avoid anything muscletech and avoid going into GNC. Most of the people who work at GNC have no knowledge of what they sell, not to mention they are basically Con Men and they take advantage of customers who have no knowledge. Basically reading right off the labels in their own words to make you think they know something.

ALl they know is Muscletech= Big Comission for Them and that's why they push it on you.

Unless your cool with the guy behind the counter I'd avoid going there all together.

As for Muscletech all their products are built around hype. They are vastly overpriced and for the most part very underdosed.

For what you pay for anything Muscletech, the results are never worth it. You could probably get more results out of a Bottle of Ragnarok and Green Mag than you would that $200 bull**** Jay Cutler stack they sell at GNC.
HEY HEY HEY!!! I used to work for GNC but I DO agree about 75% of what you say..
first off not ALL gnc employees are dumbsheits, but yet I have seen so many idiots say" it gives you good energy"..I myself and 2 or 3 other guys in the area was fairly decent at explaining "true" facts about things we were certain about but the crazy stupiid sheeit MuscleTech would put in their labels was retarded...and ya depended on the person if you were a ****y dyck..we would sell you garbage ina bottle like Anator *hah* and ya commission was core but depending on what type of person u were..
I suppose I automatically wanted to defend myself but I see that most of it was true lmao!
The only effective product I think they ever had was ORIGINAL Gakic and thats it...

....damn, I was a bad person. selling Vapor to a pair of 16 yr olds...glad its over now!:tapedshut:

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
There is something in anabolic halo that makes people feel cold. To me, that sounds pretty scary in terms of health.