carb help for AP/Pslin

F

flex13

Awards
I am gonna be running prime with anabolic pump or p-slin havent decided between the two yet(hard decision).

Now the other problem im having is deciding what mix to go along with the ap or p-slin. I have been looking at carb slam....1fast400 waxy maize...or nutra planets Kwick Karb..I already eat a lot of oats but I have heard real good things about all three of these products..just wondering which one you bros think would stack the best with my ap or p-slin and the Prime ofcourse.

Thanks fellas

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
I also have a similiar question...
I eat a lot of Wheaties and 7 grain bread... are these good carbs for Ananbolic Pump?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am gonna be running prime with anabolic pump or p-slin havent decided between the two yet(hard decision).

Now the other problem im having is deciding what mix to go along with the ap or p-slin. I have been looking at carb slam....1fast400 waxy maize...or nutra planets Kwick Karb..I already eat a lot of oats but I have heard real good things about all three of these products..just wondering which one you bros think would stack the best with my ap or p-slin and the Prime ofcourse.

Thanks fellas
In all honesty, these all work well. I personally prefer whole food sources such as Oats or Ezekiel bread. The carb supplements should be used as just that, dietary supplements. If you feel you need a more convenient way to get all of your allotted carb's in then pick up a HMW carb source.

For Anabolic Pump and/or Pslin, in terms of meal composition,assuming the quantity is fine...

I have found it better to have a blend of complex and simple carbohydrates. I gain fat pretty easily therefore i keep simple carbohydrates to a minimum and only in conjunction with Anabolic Pump. I would like to keep my insulin response as low as possible. Complex carbs also sustain satiation for a longer duration.

The sweet spot for most users is around a 4or5:1 ratio (Complex:Simple).

Good luck buddy! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also have a similiar question...
I eat a lot of Wheaties and 7 grain bread... are these good carbs for Ananbolic Pump?
Those are decent. The preferred sources are less refined such as Oats or Ezekiel bread in combo with other sources like fruits and/or honey.

Check my above post.

Best of luck to you as well! :thumbsup:

S

satyricon

Awards
i use kwik karb around training time and oats,rice or sweet potato for other times.

F

flex13

Awards
Thanks for the help fellas...im a real picky eater but i do like outmeal and few other...