p-plex with ephedrine/stimulants

yokingupsick

Awards
will running a cycle of p-plex to bulk up counteract with running yohimbine or ephedra along side it for the stimulant effects?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
will running a cycle of p-plex to bulk up counteract with running yohimbine or ephedra along side it for the stimulant effects?
I highly suggest you avoid stimulants while running a PH, especially a strong one like P-Plex. P-Plex will cause a notable increase in your blood pressure... adding stimulants will exacerbate the problem, you could end up in hypertension very easily.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I highly suggest you avoid stimulants while running a PH, especially a strong one like P-Plex. P-Plex will cause a notable increase in your blood pressure... adding stimulants will exacerbate the problem, you could end up in hypertension very easily.
agree 100% regarding the impact on BP...a little caffeine would be okay however so long as you keep tabs on your BP...I usually pop 1 or 2 Basic Cuts from Designer Supplements while running PP with no problems.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yohimbine acts differently then caffine, but still can do a number on BP as well as ephedra.

but if i had to choose one it would be yohimbine.

yokingupsick

Awards
ok well is it possible to run a stimulant on a bulk or not??
bulking without a prohormone that is

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
It's simply not a good idea to run stims while on a PH cycle as the above posts stipulate.

Why exactly do you want to run a stim while bulking anyway? If it's to keep BF low you would do better by sticking to a strict diet.

Decreasing the calories of meals throughout the day is probably the best strategy in this regard. A 600+ calorie breakfast and smaller 400 calorie meals throughout the day and 200 calorie meals (eg protein shake) in the late evening and before bed works particularly well for keeping fat down while bulking.

If it's for increased intensity during workouts you could probably do just 25 mg of ephedrine before workout without any problems. But I don't really see the point in doing this anyway because pheraplex is a potent androgen and increases intensity anyway.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Please... Please...

Research a little more before running something like P-Plex... I may be wrong but right now it seems like you're just WAY uninformed and just trying to throw a kitchen sink worth of steroids, stims, etc, just to achieve results in a very, VERY short period of time...

It seems like you've got no regards for yourself and is just focusing on the goal and not the path.