PCT for BOLD

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what type of PCT would i be looking at for BOLD??

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Please go to the PCT forum. The Search there will give you your answer.Thanks man.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
No problem. Let me know if you don't find the answer.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i did a quick search and couldn't get anything....then again i wasnt trying hard enough

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
O.k. 1, 4 AD BOLD 200. Yeah, It's weak. I don't think you will need a SERM but I would still have one handy. Other than that I have usually stacked 1,4AD with something else. Nutraplanet had a sell on the Bulk Powder a few months back and I along with a bunch of AM'ers bought it up. I ran mine with P-Plex. Good Luck.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
iforce makes that reversitol<sp> that i've seem people rave about.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
O.k. 1, 4 AD BOLD 200. Yeah, It's weak. I don't think you will need a SERM but I would still have one handy. Other than that I have usually stacked 1,4AD with something else. Nutraplanet had a sell on the Bulk Powder a few months back and I along with a bunch of AM'ers bought it up. I ran mine with P-Plex. Good Luck.
Needs to be run at 800 mgs/day for a minimum of 6 weeks to see any real results. 1,4AD conversion rate to eq is kind of lousy, not iForce's fault. It is a GREAT PH if you can afford to run it properly.

You're going to want to incorporate Clomid into your PCT. Bold is known for seriously shutting down your HPTA around week 3 or 4. I would consider an on-cycle test booster.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Needs to be run at 800 mgs/day for a minimum of 6 weeks to see any real results. 1,4AD conversion rate to eq is kind of lousy, not iForce's fault. It is a GREAT PH if you can afford to run it properly.

You're going to want to incorporate Clomid into your PCT. Bold is known for seriously shutting down your HPTA around week 3 or 4. I would consider an on-cycle test booster.
I ran the Nutra bulk powder at around 1100mg per day for about 7 weeks. I didn't notice too much of a shutdown but I would use a SERM whenever I cycle just to be safe espically when I stacked it with phera. And I knew the powder from Nutra was weak too that's why I went with 1100mgs.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I ran the Nutra bulk powder at around 1100mg per day for about 7 weeks. I didn't notice too much of a shutdown but I would use a SERM whenever I cycle just to be safe espically when I stacked it with phera. And I knew the powder from Nutra was weak too that's why I went with 1100mgs.
I experienced the worst shutdown ever on Bold. Talk about a libido robber... made some good gains though, just pissed off my wife. Added testabolan which pretty much corrected it after about a week. Great combo IMO

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I experienced the worst shutdown ever on Bold. Talk about a libido robber... made some good gains though, just pissed off my wife. Added testabolan which pretty much corrected it after about a week. Great combo IMO
Hmmmmmmm, Testabolan,I shall try this in the future. Good Call.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would Dermacrin be a good test booster while on Bold?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Would Dermacrin be a good test booster while on Bold?
There was some debate about whether or not these two worked through the same pathways, but it was restated that Dermacrine's conversion lies mainly in the skin before it gets to the bloodstream. It would be a good fit for a stack.

If you are considering using Dermacrine in attempt to boost testosterone naturally, in hopes to reduce shutdown, you're going the wrong way.. Dermacrine is a PH.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Bold is pretty mild and thus you should need something very heavy for PCT.

Reversitol @ 3/2/2/1 should be fine.

Some people experience loss of Libido on Bold as well Testbolen should take care of that. I'm not sure the exact dosage for testabolen though
Plus Bold, when run Solo, doesn't do very much. Stack it with H-Drol!!