Is hairloss permanent if it occurs during usage of natty Test boosters ?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
There is not a straight cut yes or no answer. It may grow back, but chances are what you lost is gone. What did you take that you attribute to hair loss? It makes no real difference its its natty or synthentic, the reason behind the hair loss is really the same. Anytime you increase test you have the chance to shed hair.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you experience hair loss on natural test booster that would indicate that you are prone to MPB and probably will not experience regrowth. There will always be anomalies, however.

leebird

Awards
joebo,

I was just wondering in the case I did while testing any natty Test boosters.

vette00

vette00

Awards
my hair started to thin on biotest tribex not 1-ad, not stak 2, not even primo, f***** up right. So instead of let it get thinner, i started to take propica (spelling maybe wrong) and i am back to thicker hair, the same hair that started to thin.

Saurabh

Awards
In my case it was Fullhair - Natty Booster - Rogaine.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I would seriously doubt you would lose any more hair than usual on a test booster.

The most a test booster could increase test by would be ~30% and that is pretty insignificant in terms of hair loss.

The majority opinion is that hair loss from temporary elevations of androgens regrows, but If you are already losing hair it's unlikely to regrow.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you’re really worried about hair loss add Toco-8 to your every day supps