what could cause the nausea in rpm/amp

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to find out why I get extreme nausea and sometimes to the point I have to throw up from the next products:

AMP (Ergopharm) the first version (not the new V2, not tried it) :

3 caps : were ok, no problems
4 caps : most of the times ok, sometimes little nausea
5-6 : extreme nausea and sick

RPM (Applied Nutri.) :

2 caps : no problems, and no effect either
3-4 caps : sick for hours

Tried Drive (AN) btw, and never had a stomach problem at all..even 5-6 caps

Is it the chocamine ? anyone had similar experience?

Thx in advance everyone.

Much luv from Amsterdam:afro:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
caffeine can hit people the wrong especially when taken on an empty stomach.

blah3d

Awards
Drink lots of water see how that goes. If not if it is not something your willing to put up with I would stop taking it.

---

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
thx for your input .. caffeine sould not be it.. i can take 1-2 200mg caps with no problem..

anyone else?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i'm roughly the same weight as you and when i've taken 4 RPM i thought i was going to vom all over the place. I can take 3 and feel fine. On the day i took 4 RPM i hadn't eaten much that morning so that probably had a huge factor in it.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
i'm roughly the same weight as you and when i've taken 4 RPM i thought i was going to vom all over the place. I can take 3 and feel fine. On the day i took 4 RPM i hadn't eaten much that morning so that probably had a huge factor in it.
That many stim's on an empty stomach can cause nausea. If it happens again try to eat someting or drink a shake and see what happens. Of course it's hard to do when you think you're gonna ralph but try it.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
That many stim's on an empty stomach can cause nausea. If it happens again try to eat someting or drink a shake and see what happens. Of course it's hard to do when you think you're gonna ralph but try it.

Thx,

Gave away 2 bottles RPM after a few trials way back..lol..I could not understand how so many could benefit from it and like while I did not..I ll try a different approach soon with food and build up the dose slowly..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ima stim junkie and i throw up from rpm too, not right away but will get dizzy and nauseus during workout