Exotic Yam May Be The Secret to Usain Bolt's Superhuman Speed?

• Thread starter dontknowaboutme
  • Start date
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Interesting read. I'm gonna be fast!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol
"What we were able to do is cleave the sugar molecule off the steroidal glycoside and liberate its enormous nitrogen-retaining effect," Geissler went on to proclaim. "And as everybody knows, steroids dramatically increase nitrogen in the muscle cell making it bigger, stronger and faster."

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol
"What we were able to do is cleave the sugar molecule off the steroidal glycoside and liberate its enormous nitrogen-retaining effect," Geissler went on to proclaim. "And as everybody knows, steroids dramatically increase nitrogen in the muscle cell making it bigger, stronger and faster."

I love daft punk... I have sine 2000.....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup, it's the yam, not the carefully administered steroids.

MorningMetal

Awards
So basically Prime is the same thing as 17-HD/Viraloid? They cleaved the sugar molecule off the glycoside in their "puncture vine"(although it may not be the same species of trib) and when combined with 17-HD(which contains some form of yam extract,) is supposed to form an active steroid in the body. Never tried it myself because Vyotech was reputed to be a shady company and everyone thought they were full of s**t.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
years of laboratory research to make man faster, and eating yams is the answer. please stop wasting my time