DCP/Lev Vs Recreate (for me) need some advice

A

Agamemnon

Awards
Well after going through tons of different posts and reading up on the (tested DCP/Lev combo) and the newer recreate I'm boggling my mind onto which one to go for! I'm basically stuck 50/50 and I'm wondering based upon some factors for myself some of you can help me make the right choice!

Here goes!

I'm 5"11 190lbs (was 220)(I started to get serious about 5-6 months ago before this I had nothing nada basically a couch potato! and changed my diet up and did a ton of cardio lost about 30 pounds! But there still remains fat around my midsection! Primarily stomach/legs/butt area that I want to get rid of! I've started my gym membership been going 4-5 days a week since August 14th! I've noticed some changes my waist got smaller without loosing any weight etc. I've changed up my diet to allow 4-6 meals a day and along with Protein and Glutamine supplements (remember I just started!)

Here's some factors

I've been trying to vary my cardio load with advice given from others I was doing 2 mile hikes in the mornings and towards afternoon swimming for 1 hour everyday and then I would hit the gym as well. My first week I was sore but that doesn't happen to me anymore I don't seem to feel sore or even bummed out. I have alot of energy and can continue doing what I do. I seem to recover very fast and I'm extremely motivated to reach my goal. I noticed after changing up 4-6 meals a day I can break out sweating very fast doing any physical activity and get my heart rate up as well.

In the last probably 2 weeks I've been experimenting with reduced cardio about 30-45 min a day + my regular attendance to the gym (based upon other's telling me I'm doing too much cardio.

I feel like I'm stuck around this range as far as body fat goes but I can't be 100 percent sure. I'm wondering based upon my activity level and eating habits would one or the other of these suppliments prove to be benifical for me? I'm trying to reduce my bodyfat without droping weight I would guess I'm probably in the 20 percent range and I'd like to hit around 10.

I can control my eating habits I have no problem here.
I'm very active now
I don't feel like I need to suppress my eating.
My foods are are natural and contain no junk no junk food no soda' no nothing. Lean meats/whole wheat grains/breads etc/veggies.
I don't feel the need for having an massive stimulant!
More so looking for something to help my body burn the fat faster!

Thanks,

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I know back when I was trying to get some of that stubborn midsection weight, LevR/DCP really helped me kick out those last coupla' pounds. It is by far my favorite combo for weight loss, and the two work so well together for that thermogenic effect.

So to sum it up - I vote for LevR/DCP

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are great combo's for fatloss, however i recommend LeviR/DCP myself. I've used both stacks and had great results. I just feel the LeviR/DCP combo worked better for me.

If you need any help in dosing the DCP, feel free to hit me up for help. :D

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I am going to vote for DCP/Recreate. I sweat bullets when I did that combo. I am not saying the Levi is not good, and I am sure it is in its own merit. But just personal pref.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to lean towards the DCP/Levi combo as well. While feedback is positive on both stacks, there is just WAY more with this one.

I have not personally been able to try Recreate just yet.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got good results with Lev/DCP, I got better results with Recreate solo so I would think the Recreate/DCP would be just nuts but I don't know if there is synergy the way there is with Leviathan.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love DCP/Lev Combo!

reading this just reminded me to order some...thanks!

DCP is actually in stock:food:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to avoid stims. Does DCP cause fatigue?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DCP should not cause fatigue

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the contrary, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, the form I chose for DCP, is recognized as a powerful treatment for Chronic Fatigue.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As dsade pointed out, the Propionyl-L-Carnitine (which has a higher affinity for cardiac and skeletal muscle) assists with transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria (or powerhouse of the cell) to create energy. If anything, your endurance effects should be significantly increased. :D