Best way to run Prime??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best way to run Prime???

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Best way to run Prime???

Just received 4 bottles of Prime. I am going to Run prime for about 8 wks and run it with controlled labs green mag. For the first 4 wks, i want to run prime just with the green mag and then add in something like powerfull or blue gene. What do u bros suggest to run with prime or what do u guys think is the best way to runn this supp. Let me know if u think i should switch some things up or how to go about this....thanks in advance fellas

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I may run it along side havoc/h-drol as a simple cycle, or along side d-bol to kick off a 12 week test cycle
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Just received 4 bottles of Prime. I am going to Run prime for about 8 wks and run it with controlled labs green mag. For the first 4 wks, i want to run prime just with the green mag and then add in something like powerfull or blue gene. What do u bros suggest to run with prime or what do u guys think is the best way to runn this supp. Let me know if u think i should switch some things up or how to go about this....thanks in advance fellas
    I'm doing Blue Gene + prime for 30 days together, blue gene everyday and prime 5 on / 2 off. Also stacking Green MAG with it. You could overlap them too, that's a good idea as well!!!

5 bottles of prime ... yes I'd definitely overlap with both powerfull and blue gene lol
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    I may run it along side havoc/h-drol as a simple cycle, or along side d-bol to kick off a 12 week test cycle
    Im only running other supps with my prime bro...not prohormones or any of that stuff thanks for the advice though
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I'm doing Blue Gene + prime for 30 days together, blue gene everyday and prime 5 on / 2 off. Also stacking Green MAG with it. You could overlap them too, that's a good idea as well!!!

5 bottles of prime ... yes I'd definitely overlap with both powerfull and blue gene lol
    how u liking that stack so far bro...I havent been able to lift for 3 weeks do to a surgery so i def want another boost once i get my strength back...thats y i was thinking about adding in the blue gene or powerfull after a few wks of just the prime and green mag
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Any other opinions fellas
  7. Guest

USPlabs PRIME-Anabolic Pump-Creatine is an amazing base. I would run this solo and on next cycle add in another product or 2.

I'm a firm believer of learning a supplement before taking the kitchen sink approach.
  8. Professional Member

Run it straight, nothing else, to see how it stacks up.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    USPlabs PRIME-Anabolic Pump-Creatine is an amazing base. I would run this solo and on next cycle add in another product or 2.

I'm a firm believer of learning a supplement before taking the kitchen sink approach.
    Thanks for the advice bro, why do u think anabolic pump would go well with prime...not saying it wouldnt but just wanted to know
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

What's the logic of running 5 on 2 off?

Does the product mention whether it should be taken on empty stomach or alongside meals? I could not endure reading that opprobrious write-up to ascertain any specifics.

With any novel or newly released compounds I would be a little venturesome in dosing patterns. Dose it as you see fit and see what passes, perhaps you may find an ideal dosing protocol as a result. Then again, extensive beta testing may have resulted in the optimal protocol and thus you would be best advised to follow whatever directions are on the label. Oh, the dilemma.
  11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    What's the logic of running 5 on 2 off?

Does the product mention whether it should be taken on empty stomach or alongside meals? I could not endure reading that opprobrious write-up to ascertain any specifics.

With any novel or newly released compounds I would be a little venturesome in dosing patterns. Dose it as you see fit and see what passes, perhaps you may find an ideal dosing protocol as a result. Then again, extensive beta testing may have resulted in the optimal protocol and thus you would be best advised to follow whatever directions are on the label. Oh, the dilemma.
    The beta testers trained with such intensity that thier CNS burnt out and overtrained the CNS.

The 2 days off is just a blanket approach to avoid CNS stimulation. I run USPlabs PRIME 7 days a week and use active recovery rest days with PRIME fueling the rest and recovery...

From Beta testing taking PRIME mid meal with your highest fat meals is the best approach. YOu feel the difference..
  12. New Member

I'm running it like:

4 weeks Prime, 5 on, 2 off (6 caps)
    4 weeks Prime, 5 on, 2 off + 20-30mg Havoc
    4 Weeks Prime, 5 on, 2 off + PCT (includes low dosage nolva)

ALCAR, Liv52, I3C, Hawthorne, Activate Ex, 6-OXO, etc are all being thrown in and out of these 4 week blocks depending on obviously the needs (i3c for pct, etc)

Should be fun.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Thanks for the advice bro, why do u think anabolic pump would go well with prime...not saying it wouldnt but just wanted to know
    Bump:

AP definitely lets you load up more creatine, but would it help with the Prime effects?
  14. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    Bump:

AP definitely lets you load up more creatine, but would it help with the Prime effects?
    Yes, PRIME will force you to workout and eat like a madman and AP drives nutrients to muscle cells..

AP is an easy choice with any anabolic..
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Im adding prime on my second bottle of DTHC. I also have posiedon, recreate, orange triad, and creatine mono thrown in the mix. I figured since prime doesnt effect test that elevated levels would create a pretty nice synergy between the two.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cjbadboy View Post
    Im adding prime on my second bottle of DTHC. I also have posiedon, recreate, orange triad, and creatine mono thrown in the mix. I figured since prime doesnt effect test that elevated levels would create a pretty nice synergy between the two.
    I thought prime did raise test levels to some extent?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

No thats the whole deal with prime. Its a natural anabolic that doesnt effect hormone levels
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
  2. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM