Best way to run Prime???

flex13

Awards
Just received 4 bottles of Prime. I am going to Run prime for about 8 wks and run it with controlled labs green mag. For the first 4 wks, i want to run prime just with the green mag and then add in something like powerfull or blue gene. What do u bros suggest to run with prime or what do u guys think is the best way to runn this supp. Let me know if u think i should switch some things up or how to go about this....thanks in advance fellas

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I may run it along side havoc/h-drol as a simple cycle, or along side d-bol to kick off a 12 week test cycle :think:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just received 4 bottles of Prime. I am going to Run prime for about 8 wks and run it with controlled labs green mag. For the first 4 wks, i want to run prime just with the green mag and then add in something like powerfull or blue gene. What do u bros suggest to run with prime or what do u guys think is the best way to runn this supp. Let me know if u think i should switch some things up or how to go about this....thanks in advance fellas
I'm doing Blue Gene + prime for 30 days together, blue gene everyday and prime 5 on / 2 off. Also stacking Green MAG with it. You could overlap them too, that's a good idea as well!!!

5 bottles of prime ... yes I'd definitely overlap with both powerfull and blue gene lol

flex13

Awards
I may run it along side havoc/h-drol as a simple cycle, or along side d-bol to kick off a 12 week test cycle :think:
Im only running other supps with my prime bro...not prohormones or any of that stuff thanks for the advice though

flex13

Awards
I'm doing Blue Gene + prime for 30 days together, blue gene everyday and prime 5 on / 2 off. Also stacking Green MAG with it. You could overlap them too, that's a good idea as well!!!

5 bottles of prime ... yes I'd definitely overlap with both powerfull and blue gene lol
how u liking that stack so far bro...I havent been able to lift for 3 weeks do to a surgery so i def want another boost once i get my strength back...thats y i was thinking about adding in the blue gene or powerfull after a few wks of just the prime and green mag

USPlabs PRIME-Anabolic Pump-Creatine is an amazing base. I would run this solo and on next cycle add in another product or 2.

I'm a firm believer of learning a supplement before taking the kitchen sink approach.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Run it straight, nothing else, to see how it stacks up.

flex13

Awards
USPlabs PRIME-Anabolic Pump-Creatine is an amazing base. I would run this solo and on next cycle add in another product or 2.

I'm a firm believer of learning a supplement before taking the kitchen sink approach.
Thanks for the advice bro, why do u think anabolic pump would go well with prime...not saying it wouldnt but just wanted to know

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
What's the logic of running 5 on 2 off?

Does the product mention whether it should be taken on empty stomach or alongside meals? I could not endure reading that opprobrious write-up to ascertain any specifics.

With any novel or newly released compounds I would be a little venturesome in dosing patterns. Dose it as you see fit and see what passes, perhaps you may find an ideal dosing protocol as a result. Then again, extensive beta testing may have resulted in the optimal protocol and thus you would be best advised to follow whatever directions are on the label. Oh, the dilemma.

What's the logic of running 5 on 2 off?

Does the product mention whether it should be taken on empty stomach or alongside meals? I could not endure reading that opprobrious write-up to ascertain any specifics.

With any novel or newly released compounds I would be a little venturesome in dosing patterns. Dose it as you see fit and see what passes, perhaps you may find an ideal dosing protocol as a result. Then again, extensive beta testing may have resulted in the optimal protocol and thus you would be best advised to follow whatever directions are on the label. Oh, the dilemma.
The beta testers trained with such intensity that thier CNS burnt out and overtrained the CNS.

The 2 days off is just a blanket approach to avoid CNS stimulation. I run USPlabs PRIME 7 days a week and use active recovery rest days with PRIME fueling the rest and recovery...

From Beta testing taking PRIME mid meal with your highest fat meals is the best approach. YOu feel the difference..

Cerberus

Awards
I'm running it like:

4 weeks Prime, 5 on, 2 off (6 caps)
4 weeks Prime, 5 on, 2 off + 20-30mg Havoc
4 Weeks Prime, 5 on, 2 off + PCT (includes low dosage nolva)

ALCAR, Liv52, I3C, Hawthorne, Activate Ex, 6-OXO, etc are all being thrown in and out of these 4 week blocks depending on obviously the needs (i3c for pct, etc)

Should be fun.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice bro, why do u think anabolic pump would go well with prime...not saying it wouldnt but just wanted to know
Bump:

AP definitely lets you load up more creatine, but would it help with the Prime effects?

Bump:

AP definitely lets you load up more creatine, but would it help with the Prime effects?
Yes, PRIME will force you to workout and eat like a madman and AP drives nutrients to muscle cells..

AP is an easy choice with any anabolic..

cjbadboy

Awards
Im adding prime on my second bottle of DTHC. I also have posiedon, recreate, orange triad, and creatine mono thrown in the mix. I figured since prime doesnt effect test that elevated levels would create a pretty nice synergy between the two.

flex13

Awards
Im adding prime on my second bottle of DTHC. I also have posiedon, recreate, orange triad, and creatine mono thrown in the mix. I figured since prime doesnt effect test that elevated levels would create a pretty nice synergy between the two.
I thought prime did raise test levels to some extent?

cjbadboy

Awards
No thats the whole deal with prime. Its a natural anabolic that doesnt effect hormone levels