Stim-sensitive and still want to use stims? Come on in! :)

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I hate to admit it, but I'm really sensitive to stims.

One pill of Lipo 6(caffeine, yohimbine) or RPM (caffeine, narigin, Horny goat weed) will give me heart palpitations and make me nuts and spike my blood pressure and I can't sleep the whole night!

here is how I deal with it: I break open a capsule of Lipo6/RPM and dump the contents (and the gel cap) into a bottle of 300ml water. I then only consume about 30 ml of it. And I get the 'stim' effects without the nasty sides! Of course, you'll have experiment to find out what is the optimal amount for you.

I then keep the remainder in the fridge. And hope the stuff doesn't break down in water. So far, the stim effects are still pretty potent (for me) even after keeping it ion the fridge for 10 days.

This is really great as one bottle of stims can last me forever, or until I get a heart attack. :)

I keep some sleeping 'sleep supps' (melationin, 5HTP, GABA, chamomile) handy just in case I take too much stims.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wish i had that problem...btw do you hyper-react to all supps, medicines or just stims?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
DCP (180 caps) By: RPN

EDIT: Not a stim, but wasnt sure if you were lookin for the stim effect (pumped up) or the fat burning properties