Caffeine Free Workout Products?

  1. Advanced Member
    planetfuzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    55.5%

    Caffeine Free Workout Products?


    Caffeine always makes me feel like my heart is going to explode and I feel waaaay too jittery. I want something that is going to get me focused and in the zone while I'm at the gym. I know caffeine free ragnork is there and the stim free Blue up looks like it could do the trick. Any other good ones??

  2. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    993
    Rep Power
    588
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%

    Look into NOS ETHER and MST's cordygen vo2
  3. New Member
    footster's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%

    I know CMI makes a stim free pre-workout drink. Heard good things.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    993
    Rep Power
    588
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%

    O, also look into MAN Body Octane, I love that stuff, but its been out of stock a lot lately.
  5. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    425
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    64.46%

    Ragnarok has a caffeine free version available. It worked decent for me.
  6. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,658
    Rep Power
    191396
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    73.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Caffeine free rag or Green MAG + White BLOOD
    Blue UP stim free or BU + Blue Gene
    Ginseng + Tyrosine
    Carbs carbs carbs
  7. Advanced Member
    planetfuzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    55.5%

    Thanks guys! Lots of good products. Just have to decide now...
  8. New Member
    apsnutrition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    11.89%

    We have had nothing but positive feedback from our Plasmagen Nitrate and it is 100% stimulant free. With the novel GPLC and over 4 grams of Beta Alanine per serving the results are quite impressive. You can read more information here.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/aps-n...-advanced.html
  9. Registered User
    Saurabh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    212
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    38.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Caffeine always makes me feel like my heart is going to explode and I feel waaaay too jittery. I want something that is going to get me focused and in the zone while I'm at the gym. I know caffeine free ragnork is there and the stim free Blue up looks like it could do the trick. Any other good ones??
    If you are not looking for Stimulant based PWO drink then the question becomes what exactly are you looking in your drink? From the top of my head I beleive you want a PWO with:

    a) Some NO based products.
    b) Stuff like Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Taurine, Norvaline etc.
    c) Loads of BCAA/EAAs.
    d) Creatine of sorts.

    My suggestion is why dont you save money and make potent PWO yourself? I suggest mixing the following :

    Xtend/Purple Wraath
    MAN Body Octane/ Geeen Magnitude
    Bulk Products- NO, Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Cissus.

    This will make a product darn more potent than most stuff out there, will save you money...and also tell you exactly what works for you.

    Plus that extra BCAA/EAA will help you through a real gruelling schedule.

    Good luck.
  10. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,658
    Rep Power
    191396
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    73.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    If you are not looking for Stimulant based PWO drink then the question becomes what exactly are you looking in your drink? From the top of my head I beleive you want a PWO with:

    a) Some NO based products.
    b) Stuff like Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Taurine, Norvaline etc.
    c) Loads of BCAA/EAAs.
    d) Creatine of sorts.

    My suggestion is why dont you save money and make potent PWO yourself? I suggest mixing the following :

    Xtend/Purple Wraath
    MAN Body Octane/ Geeen Magnitude
    Bulk Products- NO, Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Cissus.

    This will make a product darn more potent than most stuff out there, will save you money...and also tell you exactly what works for you.

    Plus that extra BCAA/EAA will help you through a real gruelling schedule.

    Good luck.
    Good advice EAAs/Purple WRAATH are very excellent for stim free energy and stamina.
  11. Advanced Member
    GreenSquats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    397
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    5.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Caffeine free rag or Green MAG + White BLOOD
    Blue UP stim free or BU + Blue Gene
    Ginseng + Tyrosine
    Carbs carbs carbs
  12. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    993
    Rep Power
    588
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%

    your best bet would certainly be cordygen5 plus primal eaa or purple wraath (any well dosed essential amino acid product)
  13. Senior Member
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,305
    Rep Power
    110923
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    7.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Try RPM
  14. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    993
    Rep Power
    588
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Try RPM
    rpm is based on stims/caffiene smart guy

    (the do make drive which is good, but not in the preWO category)


    I'm telling you OP eaa's+cordyceps and maybe bulk BA and Creatine will give you e verything you need and more.
  15. Advanced Member
    planetfuzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    55.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    rpm is based on stims/caffiene smart guy

    (the do make drive which is good, but not in the preWO category)


    I'm telling you OP eaa's+cordyceps and maybe bulk BA and Creatine will give you e verything you need and more.
    Thanks for the advice. I actually started taking purple wraath again today. It is amazing how much it helps with endurance. Truly a great product.
  16. Advanced Member
    Jag's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    147924
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Caffeine free rag or Green MAG + White BLOOD
    Blue UP stim free or BU + Blue Gene
    Ginseng + Tyrosine
    Carbs carbs carbs
    Never used Ginseng but Rhodiola Rosea and Tyrosine provides a nice caffeine free workout.

    Take it a few times before you make a descision. The first 2-3 times i took RR i felt tired but after that it gave me energy that lasted all day and i take only one dose at 3:00 am. I used NOW Foods 500mg caps.

    Oh, and don't take it with other stims. I tried it with 2 Basic Cuts and it gave me some pretty bad anxiety which i'm not really prone to.

    Jag
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Caffeine-free Focus XT?
    By obvious in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. Caffeine Free Pre Workouts
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 03:07 PM
  3. BSN NO EXPLODE CAFFEINE FREE
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 01:41 PM
  4. Best caffeine free preworkout supp?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 08:24 AM
  5. Best overall Caffeine Free fatburner?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Log in
Log in