Caffeine Free Workout Products?

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine always makes me feel like my heart is going to explode and I feel waaaay too jittery. I want something that is going to get me focused and in the zone while I'm at the gym. I know caffeine free ragnork is there and the stim free Blue up looks like it could do the trick. Any other good ones??

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Look into NOS ETHER and MST's cordygen vo2

footster

footster

Awards
I know CMI makes a stim free pre-workout drink. Heard good things.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
O, also look into MAN Body Octane, I love that stuff, but its been out of stock a lot lately.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok has a caffeine free version available. It worked decent for me.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine free rag or Green MAG + White BLOOD
Blue UP stim free or BU + Blue Gene
Ginseng + Tyrosine
Carbs carbs carbs

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Lots of good products. Just have to decide now...

Saurabh

Awards
Caffeine always makes me feel like my heart is going to explode and I feel waaaay too jittery. I want something that is going to get me focused and in the zone while I'm at the gym. I know caffeine free ragnork is there and the stim free Blue up looks like it could do the trick. Any other good ones??
If you are not looking for Stimulant based PWO drink then the question becomes what exactly are you looking in your drink? From the top of my head I beleive you want a PWO with:

a) Some NO based products.
b) Stuff like Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Taurine, Norvaline etc.
c) Loads of BCAA/EAAs.
d) Creatine of sorts.

My suggestion is why dont you save money and make potent PWO yourself? I suggest mixing the following :

Xtend/Purple Wraath
MAN Body Octane/ Geeen Magnitude
Bulk Products- NO, Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Cissus.

This will make a product darn more potent than most stuff out there, will save you money...and also tell you exactly what works for you.

Plus that extra BCAA/EAA will help you through a real gruelling schedule.

Good luck.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If you are not looking for Stimulant based PWO drink then the question becomes what exactly are you looking in your drink? From the top of my head I beleive you want a PWO with:

a) Some NO based products.
b) Stuff like Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Taurine, Norvaline etc.
c) Loads of BCAA/EAAs.
d) Creatine of sorts.

My suggestion is why dont you save money and make potent PWO yourself? I suggest mixing the following :

Xtend/Purple Wraath
MAN Body Octane/ Geeen Magnitude
Bulk Products- NO, Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Cissus.

This will make a product darn more potent than most stuff out there, will save you money...and also tell you exactly what works for you.

Plus that extra BCAA/EAA will help you through a real gruelling schedule.

Good luck.
Good advice EAAs/Purple WRAATH are very excellent for stim free energy and stamina.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
your best bet would certainly be cordygen5 plus primal eaa or purple wraath (any well dosed essential amino acid product)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
rpm is based on stims/caffiene smart guy

(the do make drive which is good, but not in the preWO category)

I'm telling you OP eaa's+cordyceps and maybe bulk BA and Creatine will give you e verything you need and more.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
rpm is based on stims/caffiene smart guy

(the do make drive which is good, but not in the preWO category)

I'm telling you OP eaa's+cordyceps and maybe bulk BA and Creatine will give you e verything you need and more.
Thanks for the advice. I actually started taking purple wraath again today. It is amazing how much it helps with endurance. Truly a great product.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine free rag or Green MAG + White BLOOD
Blue UP stim free or BU + Blue Gene
Ginseng + Tyrosine
Carbs carbs carbs
Never used Ginseng but Rhodiola Rosea and Tyrosine provides a nice caffeine free workout.

Take it a few times before you make a descision. The first 2-3 times i took RR i felt tired but after that it gave me energy that lasted all day and i take only one dose at 3:00 am. I used NOW Foods 500mg caps.

Oh, and don't take it with other stims. I tried it with 2 Basic Cuts and it gave me some pretty bad anxiety which i'm not really prone to.

Jag