Anabolic Xtreme 3-AD, Dienedrone, and Cycle Support want to know if this staks well.

Bigorexia232

Awards
i want to start a cycle with Anabolic Xtreme 3-AD, Dienedrone, and Cycle Support but i dont know if this would stak well together. any opinion on this would help me alot thanks. :think:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i want to start a cycle with Anabolic Xtreme 3-AD, Dienedrone, and Cycle Support but i dont know if this would stak well together. any opinion on this would help me alot thanks. :think:
Have you ever stacked pro-hormones before? How long were you going to run your cycle.

You need to put up more info before people are going to jump on the bandwagon to help you. Here is a little information though.

"Tren" (this isn't trenbalone remember, its a progestin that is simaler in structure and effect (deindrone)) is not methylated, but it is a progestin and relatively harsh none the less. 3-AD is unmethylated Pheraplex. The tren should keep the gains dry.

You can stack these two, but if this is your first time I would recommend running the Tren solo, but that's just my opinion.

What does your PCT and Support supplements look like?

How old are you and what is your training experience?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Have you ever stacked pro-hormones before? How long were you going to run your cycle.

You need to put up more info before people are going to jump on the bandwagon to help you. Here is a little information though.

"Tren" (this isn't trenbalone remember, its a progestin that is simaler in structure and effect (deindrone)) is not methylated, but it is a progestin and relatively harsh none the less. 3-AD is unmethylated Pheraplex. The tren should keep the gains dry.

You can stack these two, but if this is your first time I would recommend running the Tren solo, but that's just my opinion.

What does your PCT and Support supplements look like?

How old are you and what is your training experience?
I agree if it is your 1st cycle stick to one compound. The Cycle Support will handle your support supps but you need to have a pct setup. Let me know if I can help.:cheers:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I agree if it is your 1st cycle stick to one compound. The Cycle Support will handle your support supps but you need to have a pct setup. Let me know if I can help.:cheers:
I will vouch for AI and their Cycle Support as well as Post Cycle Support products. I ran them for my Epistane cycle and everything went smooth! I did use a SERM as well though, and you might consider keeping on hand for your cycle.

BTW, you want to get some P5P or chasteberry for prolactin sides from the "tren".

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I will vouch for AI and their Cycle Support as well as Post Cycle Support products. I ran them for my Epistane cycle and everything went smooth! I did use a SERM as well though, and you might consider keeping on hand for your cycle.

BTW, you want to get some P5P or chasteberry for prolactin sides from the "tren".
I would probally run a low dose SERM with the Post Cycle Support in weeks 2-5 of pct.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I would probally run a low dose SERM with the Post Cycle Support in weeks 2-5 of pct.
:goodpost:

Take his advice my friend. 20/20/10/10 Nolva should be fine.