Anabolic Xtreme 3-AD, Dienedrone, and Cycle Support want to know if this staks well.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Anabolic Xtreme 3-AD, Dienedrone, and Cycle Support want to know if this staks well.

i want to start a cycle with Anabolic Xtreme 3-AD, Dienedrone, and Cycle Support but i dont know if this would stak well together. any opinion on this would help me alot thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigorexia232 View Post
    i want to start a cycle with Anabolic Xtreme 3-AD, Dienedrone, and Cycle Support but i dont know if this would stak well together. any opinion on this would help me alot thanks.
    Have you ever stacked pro-hormones before? How long were you going to run your cycle.

You need to put up more info before people are going to jump on the bandwagon to help you. Here is a little information though.

"Tren" (this isn't trenbalone remember, its a progestin that is simaler in structure and effect (deindrone)) is not methylated, but it is a progestin and relatively harsh none the less. 3-AD is unmethylated Pheraplex. The tren should keep the gains dry.

You can stack these two, but if this is your first time I would recommend running the Tren solo, but that's just my opinion.

What does your PCT and Support supplements look like?

How old are you and what is your training experience?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Have you ever stacked pro-hormones before? How long were you going to run your cycle.

You need to put up more info before people are going to jump on the bandwagon to help you. Here is a little information though.

"Tren" (this isn't trenbalone remember, its a progestin that is simaler in structure and effect (deindrone)) is not methylated, but it is a progestin and relatively harsh none the less. 3-AD is unmethylated Pheraplex. The tren should keep the gains dry.

You can stack these two, but if this is your first time I would recommend running the Tren solo, but that's just my opinion.

What does your PCT and Support supplements look like?

How old are you and what is your training experience?
    I agree if it is your 1st cycle stick to one compound. The Cycle Support will handle your support supps but you need to have a pct setup. Let me know if I can help.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I agree if it is your 1st cycle stick to one compound. The Cycle Support will handle your support supps but you need to have a pct setup. Let me know if I can help.
    I will vouch for AI and their Cycle Support as well as Post Cycle Support products. I ran them for my Epistane cycle and everything went smooth! I did use a SERM as well though, and you might consider keeping on hand for your cycle.

BTW, you want to get some P5P or chasteberry for prolactin sides from the "tren".
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I will vouch for AI and their Cycle Support as well as Post Cycle Support products. I ran them for my Epistane cycle and everything went smooth! I did use a SERM as well though, and you might consider keeping on hand for your cycle.

BTW, you want to get some P5P or chasteberry for prolactin sides from the "tren".
    I would probally run a low dose SERM with the Post Cycle Support in weeks 2-5 of pct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would probally run a low dose SERM with the Post Cycle Support in weeks 2-5 of pct.

Take his advice my friend. 20/20/10/10 Nolva should be fine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 01:32 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 09:10 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:14 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 05:42 PM
  5. Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
    By screech in forum Supplements