How long does DCP take to kick in?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long does DCP take to start working? Im doing a short 2 week cut and have pretty much DCP (bought it all in bulk) and was wondering if its worth running or if it took like a week to kick in which would make it not worth it.

Thanks

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure exactly when the "kicking" starts. But for me, I think it was around week 1 into week 2. But everyone is different, when exposed to different things.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think it "kicks in", but obviously you will not lose weight instantaneously. Most people probably will not notice effects until after 2-3 weeks. I dont think it needs to build up in your system before it works, but it takes time just like puttin on muscle.

Why only a 2 week cut? Will that be productive?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think it "kicks in", but obviously you will not lose weight instantaneously. Most people probably will not notice effects until after 2-3 weeks. I dont think it needs to build up in your system before it works, but it takes time just like puttin on muscle.

Why only a 2 week cut? Will that be productive?
I didint mean "kick in" as in like sudden fat loss or energy, just didint know if it had to build up in your system (ex. ArA)

I use Layne Nortons protocal of like 4-8 week bulks and 2-4 week cuts

works magically ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didint mean "kick in" as in like sudden fat loss or energy, just didint know if it had to build up in your system (ex. ArA)

I use Layne Nortons protocal of like 4-8 week bulks and 2-4 week cuts

works magically ;)
I will have to read up on that, dont want a long bulk and be Mr. Fatty hiding my muscles!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have to read up on that, dont want a long bulk and be Mr. Fatty hiding my muscles!
yeah dude its awsome. I mean personally i cant stand bulkding for a couple months at a time. After eating 4k cals a day for 2 months i feel like not eating ANYTHING at all, then u can start dieting for a couple weeks and its great cause u want to eat less, lol

Layne shoots for 1lb/week for bulk then 1-2 lbs a week cutting

so say u bulk for 6 weeks and cut for 2, taht a 3 lb gain of muscle in 2 months which is DAMN good, and it keeps u faily lean

Ether

Awards
I have not heard of this diet, haven't chatted with Layne in a while, but I used to follow a diet Bill Phillips wrote about in one of his books call anabolic burst cycling of diet and exercise. Essentially bulk for 2 weeks then cut for 2 weeks, I had amazing results, people were constantly asking what juice I was taking. This diet sounds similar but probably a little easier as changing the diet every 2 weeks worse really hard dealing with the mental change, though the results were hard to beat.

I will have to check Laynes diet out. Oh yeah I didn't really notice DCP until the end of the second week but everyone is different.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not heard of this diet, haven't chatted with Layne in a while, but I used to follow a diet Bill Phillips wrote about in one of his books call anabolic burst cycling of diet and exercise. Essentially bulk for 2 weeks then cut for 2 weeks, I had amazing results, people were constantly asking what juice I was taking. This diet sounds similar but probably a little easier as changing the diet every 2 weeks worse really hard dealing with the mental change, though the results were hard to beat.

I will have to check Laynes diet out. Oh yeah I didn't really notice DCP until the end of the second week but everyone is different.
yeah, there is actually i new version of that diet i think its called the ABCD diet and its 5 dayas 800+ cals then 5 days -500 cals. I have tried it but like Layned diet much better