Have YOU tried Osteo-Sport?

1. Exclamation Have YOU tried Osteo-Sport?

If so, what did you think? Post reviews here!

I'll personally be giving a bottle of Osteo-Sport out to a random reviewer!!!

:bb3:

2. I guessing that random viewer is me right jammie?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I guessing that random reviewer is AK32408 right jammie?
    *fixed

I would have ordered this stuff already if I wasn't taking Orange Triad. I just started an X-Factor cycle and from what I've read about XF, I'll need some sort of joint support supplement. Good luck to the people who have taken it !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

4. Xfactor uses inflamation to help, If i remember right it would inhibit effects while taking an anti inflamatory such as cissus with it. Def will want some osteosport though once you are done with the xfactor though

5. I'm trying it right now. I have tendonitis in the right shoulder and elbow and a patella related knee problem on the left side that is REALLY bad.

So far so good, I've added it into my two logs that I'm using it and i really hope it knocks it out!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'm trying it right now. I have tendonitis in the right shoulder and elbow and a patella related knee problem on the left side that is REALLY bad.

So far so good, I've added it into my two logs that I'm using it and i really hope it knocks it out!
    ahh i hate tendonitis. I have burstisis in my left elbow from a dislocation last summer and its reoccuring along with tendonitis. I feel your pain christine. Osteo sport should whoop its ass all around haha. Good luck! send me a link BTW

7. How would you compare this to Animal Flex? I currently use Animal Flex and love it alongside some bulk super cissus. For about the same amount of servings of osteo-sport, but about half the cost. Ingredient profile is very very similar as well.

8. My mother has horrible problems with her hands and her back, i have her just on cissus right now and fishoils, i will be switchinng her over to this next time i make an order at nutra, after about a week on it ill get an update from her and report in this thread!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My results on Osteo-Sport
    By SirGalahad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 02:10 PM
  2. Osteo Sport
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 07:17 PM