Have YOU tried Osteo-Sport?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If so, what did you think? Post reviews here! :thumbsup:

I'll personally be giving a bottle of Osteo-Sport out to a random reviewer!!!

:bb3:​

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I guessing that random viewer is me right jammie?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I guessing that random reviewer is AK32408 right jammie?
*fixed :p

I would have ordered this stuff already if I wasn't taking Orange Triad. I just started an X-Factor cycle and from what I've read about XF, I'll need some sort of joint support supplement. Good luck to the people who have taken it ! :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Xfactor uses inflamation to help, If i remember right it would inhibit effects while taking an anti inflamatory such as cissus with it. Def will want some osteosport though once you are done with the xfactor though

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying it right now. I have tendonitis in the right shoulder and elbow and a patella related knee problem on the left side that is REALLY bad.

So far so good, I've added it into my two logs that I'm using it and i really hope it knocks it out!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying it right now. I have tendonitis in the right shoulder and elbow and a patella related knee problem on the left side that is REALLY bad.

So far so good, I've added it into my two logs that I'm using it and i really hope it knocks it out!
ahh i hate tendonitis. I have burstisis in my left elbow from a dislocation last summer and its reoccuring along with tendonitis. I feel your pain christine. Osteo sport should whoop its ass all around haha. Good luck! send me a link BTW

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
How would you compare this to Animal Flex? I currently use Animal Flex and love it alongside some bulk super cissus. For about the same amount of servings of osteo-sport, but about half the cost. Ingredient profile is very very similar as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My mother has horrible problems with her hands and her back, i have her just on cissus right now and fishoils, i will be switchinng her over to this next time i make an order at nutra, after about a week on it ill get an update from her and report in this thread!