Where is ALRI?

  1. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251

    Where is ALRI?


    Does ALRI no longer have a forum section on here?

  2. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    1867258

    wow, I looked at their forum not too long ago . . . but it was like a ghost town. Things havent been the same without their two reps who were phenomenal . . . forget their names its been so long since I've seen them post on AM
  3. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251

    Darn, too bad; thanks for the info though.


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    wow, I looked at their forum not too long ago . . . but it was like a ghost town. Things havent been the same without their two reps who were phenomenal . . . forget their names its been so long since I've seen them post on AM
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Viperspit and Fit-N-Firm
  5. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    1867258

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Viperspit and Fit-N-Firm
    Good job Jayhawwk! They once moved to AX but where are they now?
  6. Registered User
    UNCfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    1064

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Good job Jayhawwk! They once moved to AX but where are they now?
    bb.com.

    I don't think either rep for anyone now.
  7. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    They used to be all the rage on the various forums, but ever since the reformulations once PA posted their tainted lab results it seems like all the ALRI love faded.
  8. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251



    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Viperspit and Fit-N-Firm
  9. Registered User
    justinfection's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    They used to be all the rage on the various forums, but ever since the reformulations once PA posted their tainted lab results it seems like all the ALRI love faded.
    Where can i read about these tainted lab results? I just bought one of their products (my first supplement purchase actually) and would like to read up a bit more.

    Thx in advance.
  10. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    1139

    Who cares really.... There product labels rarely list what they actually contain. The whole company is shady at best.
  11. Registered User
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    789

    i wanna read about the tainted lab results too........i was gunna buy a product from them but forgot...
  12. Registered User
    justinfection's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    81

    Well hopefully I'll at least achieve my initial goal of shaving off some body fat / weight. The bottle should last long enough to do better research for my next purchase. I'll post asking for advice in a new thread. Thanks for the reply joebo.

    justin

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Who cares really.... There product labels rarely list what they actually contain. The whole company is shady at best.
  13. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251

    So what is the verdict with the new version of Venom?
  14. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    4769

    I dont think the love ever faded with Venom. Most people say it worked for them.
  15. Registered User
    justinfection's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    81

    My order was for Venom. Hyperdrive 3.0+ is what the label says. I took one today right before lunch, had a small salad and since then I've not felt hungry at all. For a short time I could feel a slight presence of what I'll call the stimulant. Sure hope this isn't going to be detrimental to my health in any way. That'd be a bit counterproductive, eh?
  16. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    1139

    Quote Originally Posted by justinfection View Post
    My order was for Venom. Hyperdrive 3.0+ is what the label says. I took one today right before lunch, had a small salad and since then I've not felt hungry at all. For a short time I could feel a slight presence of what I'll call the stimulant. Sure hope this isn't going to be detrimental to my health in any way. That'd be a bit counterproductive, eh?
    When i mentioned labels, I was referring to the ingredients listed vs what is actually in each cap. Like putting a steroid in JW without listing it properly on the label.
  17. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    venom should be clean... should be. its a stimulant anot a mislabeled "natural" muscle builder
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Where is ALRI?


































    Who cares? And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
  19. Registered User
    justinfection's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    81

    thanks for the clarification.

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    When i mentioned labels, I was referring to the ingredients listed vs what is actually in each cap. Like putting a steroid in JW without listing it properly on the label.
  20. Registered User
    ahf318's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    88

    Venom is solid man. I was turned onto it about two years ago. Ive used it on and off since then and recomended it to 3 others who have loved it.
  21. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251



    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Where is ALRI?


































    Who cares? And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
  22. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    4769

    Quote Originally Posted by justinfection View Post
    My order was for Venom. Hyperdrive 3.0+ is what the label says. I took one today right before lunch, had a small salad and since then I've not felt hungry at all. For a short time I could feel a slight presence of what I'll call the stimulant. Sure hope this isn't going to be detrimental to my health in any way. That'd be a bit counterproductive, eh?
    So it did exactly what it is supposed to do and you're worried? You do realize that it's marketed as a fatburner/diet supplement?

    Who cares? And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
    Probably the person who started this thread.
  23. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Just doing what it's supposed to do doesn't mean you shouldn't have any possible concerns. Using alternate supps in the compound and in unsafe levels would be an issue. Even i you lost the weight or gained the muscle.


    This is directed at your question only and has nothing to do with ALRI's products.
  24. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    When i mentioned labels, I was referring to the ingredients listed vs what is actually in each cap. Like putting a steroid in JW without listing it properly on the label.
    Did somebody say gaspari?

    Venom hyperdrive 3.0 original version was very effective, i haven't tried the revised version however.
  25. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251

    Unfortunately the new version gives me the same nausea feeling as when using Yohimbine.


    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    Did somebody say gaspari?

    Venom hyperdrive 3.0 original version was very effective, i haven't tried the revised version however.
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Probably the person who started this thread.

    Probably not for long, after this thread.
  27. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82447

    Tsk, tsk, how soon the mob turns fickle.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ALRI JW and BAM
    By The Judas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 10:40 PM
  2. Alri T-x
    By mad dog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 12:15 PM
  3. New from ALRI
    By 323mattb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 08:52 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 09:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in