Where is ALRI?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Does ALRI no longer have a forum section on here?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, I looked at their forum not too long ago . . . but it was like a ghost town. Things havent been the same without their two reps who were phenomenal . . . forget their names its been so long since I've seen them post on AM

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Darn, too bad; thanks for the info though.

wow, I looked at their forum not too long ago . . . but it was like a ghost town. Things havent been the same without their two reps who were phenomenal . . . forget their names its been so long since I've seen them post on AM

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
They used to be all the rage on the various forums, but ever since the reformulations once PA posted their tainted lab results it seems like all the ALRI love faded.

justinfection

justinfection

Awards
They used to be all the rage on the various forums, but ever since the reformulations once PA posted their tainted lab results it seems like all the ALRI love faded.
Where can i read about these tainted lab results? I just bought one of their products (my first supplement purchase actually) and would like to read up a bit more.

Thx in advance.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Who cares really.... There product labels rarely list what they actually contain. The whole company is shady at best.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i wanna read about the tainted lab results too........i was gunna buy a product from them but forgot...

justinfection

justinfection

Awards
Well hopefully I'll at least achieve my initial goal of shaving off some body fat / weight. The bottle should last long enough to do better research for my next purchase. I'll post asking for advice in a new thread. Thanks for the reply joebo.

justin

Who cares really.... There product labels rarely list what they actually contain. The whole company is shady at best.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So what is the verdict with the new version of Venom?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I dont think the love ever faded with Venom. Most people say it worked for them.

justinfection

justinfection

Awards
My order was for Venom. Hyperdrive 3.0+ is what the label says. I took one today right before lunch, had a small salad and since then I've not felt hungry at all. For a short time I could feel a slight presence of what I'll call the stimulant. Sure hope this isn't going to be detrimental to my health in any way. That'd be a bit counterproductive, eh?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
My order was for Venom. Hyperdrive 3.0+ is what the label says. I took one today right before lunch, had a small salad and since then I've not felt hungry at all. For a short time I could feel a slight presence of what I'll call the stimulant. Sure hope this isn't going to be detrimental to my health in any way. That'd be a bit counterproductive, eh?
When i mentioned labels, I was referring to the ingredients listed vs what is actually in each cap. Like putting a steroid in JW without listing it properly on the label.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
venom should be clean... should be. its a stimulant anot a mislabeled "natural" muscle builder

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where is ALRI?

Who cares? And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

justinfection

justinfection

Awards
thanks for the clarification.

When i mentioned labels, I was referring to the ingredients listed vs what is actually in each cap. Like putting a steroid in JW without listing it properly on the label.

ahf318

ahf318

Awards
Venom is solid man. I was turned onto it about two years ago. Ive used it on and off since then and recomended it to 3 others who have loved it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
So it did exactly what it is supposed to do and you're worried? You do realize that it's marketed as a fatburner/diet supplement?

Who cares? And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
Probably the person who started this thread.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just doing what it's supposed to do doesn't mean you shouldn't have any possible concerns. Using alternate supps in the compound and in unsafe levels would be an issue. Even i you lost the weight or gained the muscle.

This is directed at your question only and has nothing to do with ALRI's products.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Did somebody say gaspari?

Venom hyperdrive 3.0 original version was very effective, i haven't tried the revised version however.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately the new version gives me the same nausea feeling as when using Yohimbine.

Did somebody say gaspari?

Venom hyperdrive 3.0 original version was very effective, i haven't tried the revised version however.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Tsk, tsk, how soon the mob turns fickle.