cutting w/ECA or Fat Burners & adding Creatine.
- 09-02-2008, 11:11 AM
- 09-03-2008, 08:25 AM
09-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Well, first off, search is your best friend. That being said, creatine would only help the effects you are after. In a caloric deficit it should help you hold on to muscle as you lose weight.
09-03-2008, 02:41 PM
I agree here, the more muscle mass you maintain on a cut the more fat/caloires your going to be able to burn. The extra energy can come in handy depending on what diet your on!
Similar Forum Threads
- By grandpiano in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2012, 08:54 PM
- By pinchharmonic in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:14 AM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2007, 05:19 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2006, 12:50 PM
- By BLOODZ in forum Weight LossReplies: 23Last Post: 04-05-2006, 03:57 PM