cutting w/ECA or Fat Burners & adding Creatine.
- 09-02-2008, 11:11 AM
- 09-03-2008, 08:25 AM
09-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Well, first off, search is your best friend. That being said, creatine would only help the effects you are after. In a caloric deficit it should help you hold on to muscle as you lose weight.
09-03-2008, 02:41 PM
I agree here, the moreyou maintain on a cut the more fat/caloires your going to be able to burn. The extra energy can come in handy depending on what diet your on!
Similar Forum Threads
- By tommytucker69 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2008, 04:27 PM
- By Boyders in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2008, 05:59 PM
- By DJL10 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2008, 09:43 PM
- By YYZ94 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2007, 01:41 PM
- By dharn42 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2007, 02:54 PM