Please, EVERYONES Opinion

Yamaha R6 Rid

Awards
Ok, i'm new to the board and I'm sure this question has been asked a few thousand times,...but I'm gonna go for it. Alot of you on here seem to really know your stuff, so if you were going to take a legal (I already did lots of roids when i was 18-23) supplement that boosts your test levels, makes you stronger and puts on muscle (i.e. chemical properties found in real roids) what is the best over the counter pill out thier? I've heard good things about this stuff made by 4-Ever Fit called D-Drol. Whats your take? Thanks! -Dave

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
There are so many PH's on the market its not funny. Are you wanting to get back into steriods or what?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
If you want something not-grey-but-squeaky-clean, get Powerfull, USPLabs. Do a search, there's TONS o' info here.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I think he's asking for a grey supplement.

There is no "best" one. Search for Epistane, Havoc, Halodrol.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i'm new to the board and I'm sure this question has been asked a few thousand times,...but I'm gonna go for it. Alot of you on here seem to really know your stuff, so if you were going to take a legal (I already did lots of roids when i was 18-23) supplement that boosts your test levels, makes you stronger and puts on muscle (i.e. chemical properties found in real roids) what is the best over the counter pill out thier? I've heard good things about this stuff made by 4-Ever Fit called D-Drol. Whats your take? Thanks! -Dave
What is your goal? What is your diet plan? Have a fear of gyno? OTC is a gray area. Go to the steroids forum and read the OTC thread.

dice404

Awards
In my opinion, nothing you can buy at a supp store will put on mass like superdrol (search for clones). Personally, I would stay away from these combo methyl steroid products (d-drol). The reason for stacking steroids should be synergy, and not just a mix of the most potent orals availible, for this reason I advise staying away from things like d-drol, omnevol, etc.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so if you were going to take a legal (I already did lots of roids when i was 18-23) supplement that boosts your test levels, makes you stronger and puts on muscle (i.e. chemical properties found in real roids) what is the best over the counter pill out thier?
Yes, vague . . . there are oral steroids (epi/havoc, halo, superdrol, etc)but there are test boosters (diesel test, MassFX, Activate Ext). Which are you looking for? Someone mentioned Powerfull, I also like IGF-2. But we need to know what you want.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
M-Drol (superdrol clone) was my favorite....