Novedex XT

zay1967

Banned
Awards
well I tried to get Nolvadex, no luck, so I opted for Novedex XT. I did some research and found nothing negative in my search. I just got it and took my first two pills. Any feedback from anyone else who may have taken this supp. I am still cycling, but wanted to incorporate with my cycle, so I only plan on taking 2 x 1 at night before bed.

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Some guys experiance a shut down for your little guy in your pants if you take to many for a prolonged period of time..I am sure they will chime in for you.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some guys experiance a shut down for your little guy in your pants if you take to many for a prolonged period of time..I am sure they will chime in for you.
Im not sure I got anything positive out of it at all

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I know there original formula worked better then there current one.I don't remember the ingredients but they had to redo it.

Daminals

Daminals

Awards
Serms like Nolva increase testosterone and improve cholesterol in the process since they leave safe levels of estrogen circulating around. Steroidal AI's like ATD increase test but have negative side fects like cholesterol bashing similar to AAS and low estro can be bad for joints and libido. I ran ATD as PCT for my 1st cycle I ran and recovered ok but I'd much rather used a serm :head:

Growth Junkie

Growth Junkie

Awards
From my experience and friends 1 a day is the most you can tolerate before the libido goes to ****..everything still works but desire is WAY DOWN!

Dave Palumbo recomends using strong AI's (ATD) every other day in order to allow some mild estrogen bounce back in between doseages.

Personally i prefer 6 OXO.
In independant study 300mg over 8 weeks: increase free test by 90%, DHT 192%, and free Test: Estradiol ratio by 53%

link below.

http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/13

zay1967

Banned
Awards
Thanks for all your input. So if I continue to take Novedex XT, I should expect
a) My nuts to shutdown
b) My desire to decrease
Did I get that right? I have heard that Nolvadex is a better SERM, but when I went to my nutrition shop, I was told I needed a prescription to get it. She did have 6 oxo, which she recommended I switch to when I complete my cycle. I am skeptical about trying to buy the Nolvadex online. Fearful I might be sent some kind of bogus drug (so many scams). I saw one site that sells it out of Canada...hmmm.Has anyone of you guys used Nolvadex, or a good SERM, that does not take an act of congress to acquire? Is it safe to say that I may need to see my doctor for a prescription for a SERM that is not an OTC? I would sure appreciate some more feedback from anyone who has used Novedex XT, and what was the outcome from that usage.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
a) My nuts to shutdown
b) My desire to decrease
Did I get that right? I have heard that Nolvadex is a better SERM, but when I went to my nutrition shop, I was told I needed a prescription to get it. She did have 6 oxo, which she recommended I switch to when I complete my cycle. I am skeptical about trying to buy the Nolvadex online. Fearful I might be sent some kind of bogus drug (so many scams). I saw one site that sells it out of Canada...hmmm.Has anyone of you guys used Nolvadex, or a good SERM, that does not take an act of congress to acquire. Is it safe to say that I may need to see my doctor for a prescription for a SERM that is not an OTC? I would sure appreciate some more feedback from anyone who has used Novedex XT, and what was the outcome from that usage.

A: No
B: Yes

Now I have a question. Nolva and Novadex XT are 2 completely different products. Why were you looking for Nolva, and why if you needed it, would you opt for Nolvadex XT?? This just doesn't seem to make any sense.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established

Now I have a question. Nolva and Novadex XT are 2 completely different products. Why were you looking for Nolva, and why if you needed it, would you opt for Nolvadex XT?? This just doesn't seem to make any sense.
Seriously... nolvadex and novedex xt have similar names and that's where the similarities STOP.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
a) My nuts to shutdown
b) My desire to decrease
Did I get that right? I have heard that Nolvadex is a better SERM, but when I went to my nutrition shop, I was told I needed a prescription to get it. She did have 6 oxo, which she recommended I switch to when I complete my cycle. I am skeptical about trying to buy the Nolvadex online. Fearful I might be sent some kind of bogus drug (so many scams). I saw one site that sells it out of Canada...hmmm.Has anyone of you guys used Nolvadex, or a good SERM, that does not take an act of congress to acquire? Is it safe to say that I may need to see my doctor for a prescription for a SERM that is not an OTC? I would sure appreciate some more feedback from anyone who has used Novedex XT, and what was the outcome from that usage.

I didnt see this post before I made my earlier response. You really should have done more research befor you started a cycle. SERMS are available. Your not going to get it from your doctor though. If you are afraid of buying them online, I strongly suggest you quit ALL types of steroids/prohormones etc.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
The research chemical site I get my nolvadex from gets it to me in 4 days. Google is your friend.

PMs to me asking about sources are deleted fyi.

zay1967

Banned
Awards
why Novedex XT

I just got off Omnevol, now I am on Revolt. I wanted Nolva as a SERM for my PCT to make sure my body can start back producing natural test, and provide a block for Oes. I went with the Novedex because it boost test, and works as anti aromatase. Where did I go wrong?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got off Omnevol, now I am on Revolt. I wanted Nolva as a SERM for my PCT to make sure my body can start back producing natural test, and provide a block for Oes. I went with the Novedex because it boost test, and works as anti aromatase. Where did I go wrong?
How much of a break did you have between the Omnevol and your current cycle of Revolt?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but your asking for sources. :nono:
Your "supplement coach?" WTF?
:think:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fire your "supplement coach" (*chuckle) for having you start a steroid cycle with such a complex compound, a bridge nonetheless, and without a proper pct plan. You have no idea what you're getting into. SERMS and AI's control estrogen in COMPLETELY different ways.

Your concern with buying bunk chemicals is legit. You should have thought of that before starting your cycle. It doesn't take an act of congress, it takes months of educating yourself in preparation.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Wow,........Wow. You need to stop taking Steroids and do a PCT now and never take them again.

zay1967

Banned
Awards
you are right

Wow,........Wow. You need to stop taking Steroids and do a PCT now and never take them again.
I agree with you. And I will fire my supp coach, seems she has me all fu*ked up, but I can't blame anyone but myself.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you. And I will fire my supp coach, seems she has me all fu*ked up, but I can't blame anyone but myself.
And with that I bid you good day, I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
The research chemical site I get my nolvadex from gets it to me in 4 days. Google is your friend.

PMs to me asking about sources are deleted fyi.
I don't see why anyone would have a problem finding research chems. Many sites are listed in the "Ads by Google" at the bottom of every thread. How much easier can it get???