good supplements for teens???

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay me and my bro have been workin out for a while, i was wondering whats safe for him to take @16 years old.....he has protein, vitamins, BCAA, creatine.........what else is good for him to switch off of creatine for a while, anything out there??

Brad2131

Awards
eh 16 is young but i was dabbeling with supps that young. stuff like NO2 and CE2 and others. The board spongers cant really chime in on this kind of stuff because if your not 18 they cant legally recommend anything for him. I would think a product that aids in the unbinding of natural test such as controlled labs has (forget which one its called) would be relatively safe.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
controlled labs has a product to help unbind test??
are you thinking of divanil or activate xtreme??
and board sponsors, as you know i am above 18, is there anything else he can take, without causing detrimental harm to his body??

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
you cant be serious, dood. Let your "brother" know that he has enough test being produced for the next few years and he doesnt need any outside sources

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump, X-Factor... to name a couple.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
for one, so sorry you cant believe that im 23 and i train my little bro, and i wasnt planning on him taking anything to increase test!
Brad suggested that he use a product to free up test, and he said Controlled labs puts out a product that does so, i am a strong believer in CL and know many reps there, so i was clearing up the fact they dont put a product like that out and he may be thinking of another product, he said he isnt sure, so i was telling him!

any products that DO NOT f*ck with your test levels that he can use, with improvements?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
by the way i have his diet set up for him!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I doubt you're gonna get much help man. Even though you may be 23, you are still asking for advice about a 16 year old. Anyone who wishes to continue to use these boards is not gonna answer you. The rule still applies, even if they're telling a 23 year old. It's still advice about a 16 year old.

Keeping him on a high protein diet and a good exercise routine is all the advice that should be given at this time.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i asked a mod to delete this thread, its just a waste of time.......thanks to you guys who took the thread seriously!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
At 16 there really isnt any supplement you should take mate. Eat healthy, eat right for what you want(bulk/recomp/cut) and have a great workout routine. I know from highschool it didnt take much to add a few pounds of muscle back then....now....Eh....they still come decent though, just not as easy as before. Even at 18 Supps arent needed. I think 20-21 is golden for supps being useful. with the exception of PH/PS/AAS of course....which should be put off till 23-25 if you ever even use it.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
for one, so sorry you cant believe that im 23 and i train my little bro, and i wasnt planning on him taking anything to increase test!
Brad suggested that he use a product to free up test, and he said Controlled labs puts out a product that does so, i am a strong believer in CL and know many reps there, so i was clearing up the fact they dont put a product like that out and he may be thinking of another product, he said he isnt sure, so i was telling him!

any products that DO NOT f*ck with your test levels that he can use, with improvements?
check it out, CL Blue Up... it is supposed to free test. I'm just letting you know that there is a product from CL that does it...:thumbsup:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with taking a few non-hormonal supps at 16 guys. Seriously, what's the fuss?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
sorry, totally forgot about blue up, i thought blue-up increases total test. not unbind it from SHGB

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
at 16 shouldn't even be doing heavy weights a bit of resistance training. the hormones are going nuts at this age so a protein shake after a workout is all he will need.

but hell i've seen idiots at the gym with thier 12 year old son loading 20kg plates on the bench. WTF

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man some of ya'll are really putting this guy through the blender for no real reason. There are several products a 16yo could take that wouldn't put him at risk.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
"good anabolics for 16 yr old" i dont think you are taking this seriously. Besides some creatine and protein and a tonne of food he doesnt need any supps. Maybe something pre workout like vasocharge to get him in the mood for a good workout. i know young bucks can lose interest in things pretty quickly. But thats about it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
sorry, totally forgot about blue up, i thought blue-up increases total test. not unbind it from SHGB
Blue UP does both, increases total test and unbinds free test.

I'm gonna have to go with the guys and suggest that he waits until dabbling with hormones. During teenage years His body is calibrating his hormones for the rest of his life - so now would not be the time to play with it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you cant be serious, dood. Let your "brother" know that he has enough test being produced for the next few years and he doesnt need any outside sources
thank you, I am glad to see someone offering true insight here.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If his diet is all set up like you say it is then he's going to gain 20-30 lbs in the next 3 or 4 months, what else do you think he needs.

blah3d

Awards
protein your hormones should be doing the work for you.

My daily workout at the beach

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Protein is super anabolic, try some.

shotdead42

Awards
honestly, i'm 16 and i dont see whats the big deal on the problem of taking sum supplements....

I take Wheybolic extreme 60, and PRO-NOS

its just basic protein with a little added Sh!t, its not like anything extreme...
nothing like creatine or weight gainers...
(just sum nutrients to help my muscles)

Being at 16.... dont need to take a load of Sh!t, ur bro got a long way to go. and so do I. Just eat alot and dont eat junk, and years will come.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly, i'm 16 and i dont see whats the big deal on the problem of taking sum supplements....

I take Wheybolic extreme 60, and PRO-NOS

its just basic protein with a little added Sh!t, its not like anything extreme...
nothing like creatine or weight gainers...
(just sum nutrients to help my muscles)

Being at 16.... dont need to take a load of Sh!t, ur bro got a long way to go. and so do I. Just eat alot and dont eat junk, and years will come.

May not be too much wrong with it besides it being almost completely unecessary. I have trained a lot of young people and all have had tremendous success depending on how well they listened and followed their diet. I have never recommended anything besides protein and vitamins.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
May not be too much wrong with it besides it being almost completely unecessary. I have trained a lot of young people and all have had tremendous success depending on how well they listened and followed their diet. I have never recommended anything besides protein and vitamins.
serious 16 years old, dont even take n.o. ask him how many boners he gets a day.:nono:

FOOD and more food is all he should take right now

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever take into consideration hat a 16yo is pretty much at the mercy of their parents shopping and cooking? Unless he has a job and a place to allow a small fridge, buying all the proper whole foods may not be realistic. Especially if you have issues with brother's and sister's etc. 30 bucks for some protein shakes isn't hard if your diet isn't complete. I have yet to see any suggestions for a Multi-V

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"diet on point" usually means, I don't feel like hearing about eating right and push me to the supplements. If you're truely looking for solid advice for your brother then you need to throw all of his information out there including what his diet is. I haven't met too many 16year olds who have their diet on point. I've met a lot who happened to be where they are weight wise but not for proper nutrition or to attain their goals.

ACSlayer

Awards
Many good suggestions already. At this point you should really just motivate him to manipulate his training and how he eats to maximize his results. Motivate him to go the gym and absolutely destroy his legs in order to get the surge of test and hormones he thinks that only supplements deliver. Urge him to do one more set right when he thinks he cant...its almost like popping a test booster. Explain to him how food already creates the anabolic signals that many supplements will allege to deliver. Tell him that for many men, these supplements simply exist to get older guys just a little bit closer to the physical state that he is already in. He already has it made, he just has to put in the work. If things aren't happening quick enough for him, work harder and eat more!

Whey,Multi, Fish Oil, Creatine, FOOOOD!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"diet on point" usually means, I don't feel like hearing about eating right and push me to the supplements. If you're truely looking for solid advice for your brother then you need to throw all of his information out there including what his diet is. I haven't met too many 16year olds who have their diet on point. I've met a lot who happened to be where they are weight wise but not for proper nutrition or to attain their goals.

Yah that's true and when you put them on point it's hard to get them to follow it.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
around 3000cals/day
200grams protein/day
250grams carbs/day (complex carbs, simple carbs dont count)
this is broken into 6 meals/day
i set up this whole routine for him, i even made a thread about it..

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
okay me and my bro have been workin out for a while, i was wondering whats safe for him to take @16 years old.....he has protein, vitamins, BCAA, creatine.........what else is good for him to switch off of creatine for a while, anything out there??

Food!! You do not need supplements yet, wait it out it will be worth it. You want your bodies foundation to be built on food first and then add in supplements down the road. Probably not what you want to hear but its the truth.

JKBB44

Awards
Bro at your age your body is a human steroid. All you need to worry about is getting adequate supply of protein and carbs and let your body do the rest :think:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
...............its not for me, lets just get that f*cking straight right now, even some REPS know that and you still dont believe me!!
Why the hell is it so damn hard to believe that i am training my little bro and wondered whats anabolic (meaning growth NOT STEROIDS OR PH's) supplements are okay for him to take at the age of 16!!!! i thank the people who take me seriously, and there a quite a few of them!!!!
but to all you people who just cant believe that im 23 and training my little bro, GET OUT OF THE THREAD

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established

I sure don't have my diet on point. Its tough. When your around kids who don't give a crap, its rough. I try to eat healthy but I'm a kid who wants to have fun.

PS. tell your bro I've wasted $100's on crap that should have went to food and more protein.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
thank roidrage!
just out of curiosity what is it that you bought??

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I sure don't have my diet on point. Its tough. When your around kids who don't give a crap, its rough. I try to eat healthy but I'm a kid who wants to have fun.

PS. tell your bro I've wasted $100's on crap that should have went to food and more protein.
x2 coming from another teen. Just get him on some Neovar recomped or anyt other creatine, some protein, a good sleep & eating pattern, bust his ass in the gym. watch that little man grow!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Past 3 Years..Holy S&&&

Samples
+Orig. Leviathan
+RPM
Drive (-)
+Green Mag
Purple Wraath (-)
Horse Power (-)
GNC's Creatine Mono (-)
+Anabolic Pump

Supplements
+Sci-Fit Whey Protein: Chocolate
+Six Star "Anabolic Protein"
ALRI Cr2 (-)
+Controlled Labs Green Bulge
+Controlled Labs White Flood
MHP's Probolic: Chocolate (-)
+Cytosport Complete Whey: Cocca Bean
+Cytosport Fast Twitch: Lemonade
Six Star NO OverDrive (-)
GNC's Glutamine (-)
+NP's Creatine Monohydrate
Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn (-)
MHP's glutamine (-)
Six Star creatine (-)
Body Fortress Protein: Chocolate
Body Fortress Protein: Vanilla
NP's Leucine (-)
NP's BCAA's (-)
+Leviathan:Reloaded
+Myoplex Original:French Vanilla
+Xtend: Lemonade
+NP's Beta-Alanine
+Cytosport Complete Whey: Vanilla Bean
+RPM
+NeoVar 2:0
+EvoPro: Chocolate

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
none of the whey and BCAA helped you ???
wait what are the pluses and negatives??

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
BCAA & Whey dont produce major results. that may be why. Also, BCAA are only really needed during cuts. They just "aid" to some without recognition

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
wait what are the pluses and negatives??
Those are all the supplements I have taken in my life. + means good and - means not so good. If there isnt a sign then it was so so

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Mono, Beta Alanine, Whey Protein (ATW for the freaking win), Dextrose.. These are tried and true basics.

Good for pretty much any age group provided they are serious about training. Nothing wrong with supplementing at 16 guys, seriously.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Mono, Beta Alanine, Whey Protein (ATW for the freaking win), Dextrose.. These are tried and true basics.

Good for pretty much any age group provided they are serious about training. Nothing wrong with supplementing at 16 guys, seriously.
I will reiterate, I don't think there is anything wrong with it, I just said that it is completely unecessary. I don't think supps will make much of a difference at this age.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Supplements that increase work capacity would, IMO, make just as much difference for a 16 yr. old as someone much older.

Also, supplements that increase the anabolic response of food, and the anabolic response of training (AP and X-Factor) should make just as much difference as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplements that increase work capacity would, IMO, make just as much difference for a 16 yr. old as someone much older.

Also, supplements that increase the anabolic response of food, and the anabolic response of training (AP and X-Factor) should make just as much difference as well.
The way to increase work capacity is all in the mind. I still don't use supps for this purpose and I'm 50. Yes sometimes young people are lazy mentally so they need to be encouraged and motivated.

I guess if the supps increase response to food it may make a bit of a difference but like I said before, a young person starting out is going to gain an amazing amount of mass in the first 3 to 6 months, so much that if may be an effort to adjust to the rapid weight gain (in some cases). The amount of gains is dependant on how well they adhere to the principles set out for them. Something as arbitrary as supplementation of this nature is almost negligible.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
...............its not for me, lets just get that f*cking straight right now, even some REPS know that and you still dont believe me!!
Why the hell is it so damn hard to believe that i am training my little bro and wondered whats anabolic (meaning growth NOT STEROIDS OR PH's) supplements are okay for him to take at the age of 16!!!! i thank the people who take me seriously, and there a quite a few of them!!!!
but to all you people who just cant believe that im 23 and training my little bro, GET OUT OF THE THREAD
Relax.

People are telling you - food. Listen to them.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
he dont need crap he is 16 he is popping boners left and right because his hormons and n.o. is through the roof. make sure he is eating and if he wants more gains tell him to eat more and make sure he gets his whey protein after he works out