nettle root+AA> PH

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I saw this one time on the AM, I don't know who said it but what do you think is nettle root and AA better then any legal PH you can still buy?

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
I saw this one time on the AM, I don't know who said it but what do you think is nettle root and AA better then any legal PH you can still buy?
of course it depends on the ph, but if your are referring PS like superdrol, phera or h-drol no way jose, not even close, of course sides will be much worst though...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
what is AA? sorry, im not down with all these abbreviations

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
Aracidonic acid...... look into Max-out by iforce nutrition should be out anyday now, is got 1000mg of AA in it plus some stuff for your test!! it looks like the cats ass!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aracidonic acid...... look into Max-out by iforce nutrition should be out anyday now, is got 1000mg of AA in it plus some stuff for your test!! it looks like the cats ass!

icariin 25R and AA

ALLLLLLL good man

4 caps puts u at 1000 mg of AA 2 bottles for 50 Days,

nice lean mass and strength gains!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
of course it depends on the ph, but if your are referring PS like superdrol, phera or h-drol no way jose, not even close, of course sides will be much worst though...
Once you account PCT into the equation, then they're usually pretty close. Now, if 1Test was still around then this would be a different story.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Once you account PCT into the equation, then they're usually pretty close. Now, if 1Test was still around then this would be a different story.
x2, the PH's still around aren't much more worthwhile than an XF and actX cycle.

My favorite of the bunch still left is Havoc, but the gains were comparable to any of the 3 XF cycles I've ran, and with pct both are roughly the same amount of time on "cycle".

Daminals

Daminals

Awards
I'd better results with H-Drol at 75mg a day than I did with OG 1AD at 600mg a day - also MUCH less side effects. I personally think legal anabolics these days like H-Drol, Tren, Methyl Sten, & Epithio's are better than the old day stuff.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
You guys really think that AA compares to ph's? I'm not being a jerk, I'm actually asking, as I'm starting a pulse soon. (SD). I'm really curious about AA as I've recently cut down my fish oil intake...