ALRI WTF Pump'd
- 08-30-2008, 05:43 PM
- 08-30-2008, 06:29 PM
Yea, it wasn't worth it IMO, I would just go with GlycerGrow instead as its a better gms based product.
Stacking NOS ETHER with GG would be the ultimate, but WTF Pumped gave me less pumps than I expected, minimal energy and so so strength gains (and the taste wasn't very good, but thats the least of my concerns)
- 08-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Yeah I just finnished my 2nd bottle of ether up, waiting for my massfx/hyperdol to arrive, and i'll probably look to stack JP8/creatine mono aswell
08-30-2008, 06:33 PM
nice, jp8 and creatine mono should be a good stack
08-30-2008, 07:30 PM
yeah man, I have tried it. Jp8 blew it outa the water.
08-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Go for NO-Shotgun, best ingredient profile by far..
08-31-2008, 12:42 AM
I love WTF Pump'd. It's the only pre-workout that I only need one scoop. The pumps are sick (of course, glycerin), strength gains, and it gives me a burst in my movements.
08-31-2008, 01:40 PM
i really like wtf pump, but the new no shotgun is in a league of its own.
08-31-2008, 01:42 PM
How is NO-shotgun in terms of pumps? VANITY FOR THE WIN
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Judas in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2009, 08:18 PM
- By ReaperX in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:12 PM
- By bozbot in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 43Last Post: 06-05-2007, 08:56 PM
- By davtown in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-04-2007, 07:10 PM
- By JJC in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 36Last Post: 06-03-2007, 09:26 PM