DHEA dosing

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Looking for Dhea dosing protocol while on a mild (20mg ed) cycle of havoc..

I was looking to purchase it to combat any low sex drive side effects I might experience. However I have recently leant that dhea can aggravate gyno. (the whole reason I am taking havoc is because it is such a dry compound)

should I bother taking it, take at a small dose, or go for the full blown 200mg a day dose?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about the gyno but I have done a cycle of Epi and experience the low sex drive. I too advanced PCT on off days to combat it. I am taking DHEA and Dermacrine and mixing it up. I can tell U that Dermacrine is excellent and really works and regular DHEA 50 mg caps at a daily dose does almost nothing in comparison. I mean 200 mgs and you probably won't notice a thing. Probably need much more. So if it's DHEA you really want then go with the Dermacrine, really works for libido, energy etc. I definitely gonnna use it on my next cycle. Most of the Herbal concoctions do nothing and are a rip off with exaggerated results and many mixing the placebo effect with results. Hormones all the way...they work.

Lucky

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
200-250mg split

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
thanks trip. I bought 200mg tabs. only problem is they are powder filled caps...

I have tried dermacine before and it was torture on my hair! Aside from that, I am not having libido issues... i want to prevent them.

PLus, isn't DHEA hormonal?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks trip. I bought 200mg tabs. only problem is they are powder filled caps...

I have tried dermacine before and it was torture on my hair! Aside from that, I am not having libido issues... i want to prevent them.

PLus, isn't DHEA hormonal?
Yea dhea is the master hormone that can convert to all other sex hormones. You will need a little estro and dht to balance your body when havoc supresses your natural function...you really shouldnt worry, you should be fine.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
better off taking stoked or dermacraine

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
good stuff, nwo fo rthe dumb question. can I just take it 200mg a day (beign as that is the tab size i bought)

and also, when should I start.. wait for supression from the havoc to kick in, or just start now (4 days in at 20mg a day of havoc)

also, lovely avatar trauma1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good stuff, nwo fo rthe dumb question. can I just take it 200mg a day (beign as that is the tab size i bought)

and also, when should I start.. wait for supression from the havoc to kick in, or just start now (4 days in at 20mg a day of havoc)

also, lovely avatar trauma1
I highly do recommend dermacrine myself, however it doesn't have to be to elicit effects. I would start taking DHEA (Whatever you choose) now throughout your cycle bud. :)

Thanks! Christina A is a hottie. :D

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I am starting dhea tommorow (mostly cause I got it) Aside from that, the christina pic was from the ellen show. (you prolly know that) they were talkign about how she was breastfeeding !! woot woot

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, I am starting dhea tommorow (mostly cause I got it) Aside from that, the christina pic was from the ellen show. (you prolly know that) they were talkign about how she was breastfeeding !! woot woot
The newly acquired assets are very nice!! :D