- 08-30-2008, 11:45 AM
has anyone used this for good results? looking at all the carb manipulators out there and this seems interesting. is totally old school tho, makes me think there is a reason why it fell out of fashion. did u take with meals, before meals? what was your dose? how were yyour results?
- 08-30-2008, 05:45 PM
08-30-2008, 05:58 PM
Chromium can be used as a weight loss aid. I have heard that it does work and know a couple of people who have used it and gotten results. While everyone needs it in trace amounts, some studies indicate that supplementing with Chromium P. causes oxidative stress and DNA damage. If you want to take that risk, go for it, but I stay away from it myself.
Similar Forum Threads
- By beebab in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-25-2011, 01:39 PM
- By bam21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:06 AM
- By dragonfly in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2008, 11:03 PM
- By snapps in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2008, 01:09 PM
- By ironviking in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2003, 03:06 AM