NO Shotgun - What can I use it for?

walugi

walugi

Awards
Okay so I got some of the new V3 that smells like almonds.

Mine came with the *!#@&!!! crap scooper that had me taking double servings of the stuff.

I felt like crap because I was already taking in creatine and stuff and doing double servings just dehydrated the hell out of me.

I'm now doing half scoops and feel a lot better.

However, I never feel anything from this stuff? It gives me slightly better focus, but nothing like what I was getting from uncapped RPM.

My question is, should I mix this thing with something else? Mix it with less water or something?

Can I take it before cardio all will all the ups and downs on the treadmill just make me throw up?

Thanks guys :)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You can sell it to me at a discount price!! Love the stuff myself

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
How soon after eating are you taking it?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was gonna say shoot clay pigeons, but since you have no shotgun, that would be difficult to do. You usually need a shotgun to shoot skeet.

Maybe try taking 100-200mg of caffeine with your next dose. The sensation most people "feel" with a pre-workout supplement is nothing more than the stimulants in it, so perhaps a little extra caff will perk it up a bit.

walugi

walugi

Awards
You can sell it to me at a discount price!! Love the stuff myself
How are you taking the Shotgun?

How soon after eating are you taking it?
As in how much time i'm leaving between meals and taking the drink?

I've done it 5-15 minutes after having a small meal. I've also tried it a few hours after a meal. I've not tried it on an empty stomach.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
try on an empty stomach dude thats how i take any pre workout .... it might be alil harsh on ur stomach so try it and see what happens .. BTW uncapped RPM is the best energy i ever got even tho i threw up the second i cugged the **** ill never do that again but yeh it works amazing i dunno why i dont feel that way when i take them capped .. i still feel great when i take it capped but uncapped WOW is all i have to say ! i felt like superman !

walugi

walugi

Awards
But I rarely work out in the morning, and i need to eat breakfast. How else can I take them on an empty stomach?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mine came with the *!#@&!!! crap scooper that had me taking double servings of the stuff.
What is the problem with the scoop? My scoop is pretty large, and when i use 1scoop, it weighs out on a scale right at 23-25g depending on how full it is. That is right where it should be.

IMO it is the best pre-wo formula i have used.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you using the 39cc scoop or the 63cc?
Scoop says 60cc..

Here just for you...1 scoop. It was toggling back and forth between 23/24. Serving size is 23g....

Verdict is, take a whole scoop, and drink more water.

walugi

walugi

Awards
what the hell, i've read posts saying that the 60cc is too big. WTF

This sucks ass.

Are you using v3? How much water are you mixing it with?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what the hell, i've read posts saying that the 60cc is too big. WTF

This sucks ass.

Are you using v3? How much water are you mixing it with?
Ya, the new V3 exotic fruit.

I mix it with 8-12oz water.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it foam up after you shake it up? That would just be due to the surface tension of the solution that forms, making it capable of trapping and holding air in little foamy bubbles. I'm not seeing any sort of carbonates in there. The acids and bases in there are too weak for an A/B redox, so it's probably surface tension.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does it foam up after you shake it up? That would just be due to the surface tension of the solution that forms, making it capable of trapping and holding air in little foamy bubbles. I'm not seeing any sort of carbonates in there. The acids and bases in there are too weak for an A/B redox, so it's probably surface tension.
It is from the whey protein hydrolysates/isolate.. Tends to foam a bit.

walugi

walugi

Awards
thanks guys ill try it today hopefully and see how it goes with a full scoop and 12oz of water

walugi

walugi

Awards
Sorry to Necro but yeah, tried it again last week and nothing much. Although my chest workouts are better, i'm not sure if it's cos i've widened my grip a bit or if its the shotgun.

Didn't get the sick feeling though, wonder why. Any other suggestions or how to make the effects more pronounced?

Thanks guys :)

FlashoverTX

FlashoverTX

Awards
just started NO

I just started NO shotgun and have enjoyed the last three workouts. I am getting great pumps. Once thing I noticed on the first workout ever was that my strength had skyrocketed and I was able to do more weight and reps on the first workout. Once my second and third workouts, im not able to do the same amouint of reps. I cant pin waht the difference was as far as consumption time to workout etc. Any ideas?