Got My Prime 2day In The Mail !!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
hey guys jus lettin u know i got my prime today in the mail ! so i am gonna start using it monday !!!!!!!!! knt waitttttt

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a letter from the MVA telling me I have to go get an emissions test on my car.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a letter from the bank that I am overdrawn

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
hey guys jus lettin u know i got my prime today in the mail ! so i am gonna start using it monday !!!!!!!!! knt waitttttt
why not just take a handfull now? :trout::think:

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I tracked my Prime and its still in FORT WORTH, TX. I'm in N.J.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...interesting...you may be the only person as of today

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I tracked my Prime and its still in FORT WORTH, TX. I'm in N.J.
USPS isn't tracking, it's delivery confirmation. USPS rarely updates their info, and when they do, its often outdated.

UPS and Fedex provide actual "tracking". USPS delivery times are usually the same, but they just don't offer the same service. I'm just past you up in MA, and I'm estimating that our delivery will be Tuesday or Wednesday.

edit- standby, USPS says its now in my city ready to be delivered.... check your tracking, or better yet check your mail today

Last edited:
JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
USPS isn't tracking, it's delivery confirmation. USPS rarely updates their info, and when they do, its often outdated.

UPS and Fedex provide actual "tracking". USPS delivery times are usually the same, but they just don't offer the same service. I'm just past you up in MA, and I'm estimating that our delivery will be Tuesday or Wednesday.

edit- standby, USPS says its now in my city ready to be delivered.... check your tracking, or better yet check your mail today
good point..USPS doesn't offer up-to-date tracking info. The next time they update Im sure my package will be in NJ..still in Texas according to their 'tracking" system at the moment so I'll expect delivery early next week.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Im in NY guys johnniefreeze so u should have urs soon !

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I got nothing in the post :(

Deltaflaze

Awards
I got mine today apprently - called home and said it was there =) HOORAH!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Kudos to USP Labs for somehow getting all these shipments out so soon... I can only imagine how many orders they had within the first 12 hours... that's a lot of cardboard.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
how many of you are going to take prime the day it arrives? Are you going to add it to whatever you're taking? Go as far as to stop whatever you're on and jump right on Prime?

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
well i wasnt gonna hop on it the first the day i got cuz it was a friday and i only lift M,T,THURS,F so i wasnt gonna do that

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well i am waiting for a few other things to arrive and then its go time. I would like to take it by itself but with the goals I have, i need some other goodies added to get there. Plus with the price increase, im going to do while i can afford it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
almost muscle tech like claims made on this product. reminds me of when anabloic halo came out.:lol:

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Could you post a pic of the ingredients listing?

I'm curious as to what the dosage is as far as mg.

Make Sure you keep a log. I ordered 2 bottles but abruptly cancelled it when I discovered it was Tribulus. I won't be convinced until a legitimate unbiased log is posted

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
not all the sponsored logs are guys who are usplabs affielated. alot of them have done alot of logs and they havent always been favorable towards the companies

Daminals

Daminals

Awards
I got Tribulus in the mail the other day too but from a different brand.

Deltaflaze

Awards
Apparently the tribulus in this one is different - or so they claim. Theres an entire paragraph in the instruction manual on how they had a hard time finding a supplier with the right kind of tribulus extract.

I got Tribulus in the mail the other day too but from a different brand.
Funny, irrationa,l or illogical on how some would think we would risk our innovative reputation on a common supplement. Just because they share the same first name does not make it the same compound.

It's like stating a horse is a donkey

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Funny, irrationa,l or illogical on how some would think we would risk our innovative reputation on a common supplement. Just because they share the same first name does not make it the same compound.

It's like stating a horse is a donkey

YOU TELL EM !!!!!!! :nono: