Biotest Tribex (Blue) vs. Tribex Gold (Black)

vette00

vette00

Awards
I was looking at these two supps and could not understand the pricing along with the potencey. Biotest Tribex (Blue) comes in a 74 pill bottle with 840 mg per serving, of tribulus complex. On the other hand Biotest Gold (Black) comes in a 50pill bottle with 500mg per serving, of tribulus complex. Tribex (Blue) is about 2 as high in cost of the other one, but the Tribex Gold is a higher concentrated formula tribulus. So my question is, if the Gold (Black) is higher concentrated, why is the price so low then the (Blue) and why is it 500mg compared to 840mg? You would think that if the Gold is a higher grade it would cost more, along with more of the tribulus complex. Thanks for the help guys!

woolbeo

Awards
I was looking at these two supps and could not understand the pricing along with the potencey. Biotest Tribex (Blue) comes in a 74 pill bottle with 840 mg per serving, of tribulus complex. On the other hand Biotest Gold (Black) comes in a 50pill bottle with 500mg per serving, of tribulus complex. Tribex (Blue) is about 2 as high in cost of the other one, but the Tribex Gold is a higher concentrated formula tribulus. So my question is, if the Gold (Black) is higher concentrated, why is the price so low then the (Blue) and why is it 500mg compared to 840mg? You would think that if the Gold is a higher grade it would cost more, along with more of the tribulus complex. Thanks for the help guys!
Tribex gold only has 50 pills, i.e. 25 servings of 500mg of Tribulus Terrestris, while Tribex blue has 74 pills, i.e. 37 servings of Tribulus Terrestris, Vitex Agnus Castus, and Eurycoma Longifolia. Tribex blue is basically alpha male without the carbolin 19(their esterfied forskolin product).

vette00

vette00

Awards
So which one would be better. I am currently using Blue up, but the bottle will only last 4 weeks; iI am on a 8 week weight training program. If I use biotest for my last 4 weeks, do i have to stop or can i finish the bottle?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
So which one would be better. I am currently using Blue up, but the bottle will only last 4 weeks; iI am on a 8 week weight training program. If I use biotest for my last 4 weeks, do i have to stop or can i finish the bottle?
Doesnt matter, use em up! from my own xperience 10weeks total use of trib is it. any more seems to be a waste of product, strength and other plus from it go back to baseline. For a natural booster lgs psarms is more for training(osthole)were as trib is more libido. If you like trib you should try MHP T-BOMB 2!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Use that crap up and upgrade to DTH! nuh said

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with DTH is when you run it at 6ed you'll run out fast and thats stuff isn't very cheap. Ive been running it at 3ed and im still exhibiting signs of raised test (oily skin/acne/a little more aggression in the gym) so im fine with the minimal dose. But then again i only weight about 180-185 so someone your size may need a higher dose.

Plates1971

Plates1971

Awards
The jury is still out on Trib..... so many conflicting studies it really is not a home run for increasing test. production.... I agree DTH is a much better choice..........Peace!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The jury is still out on Trib..... so many conflicting studies it really is not a home run for increasing test. production.... I agree DTH is a much better choice..........Peace!
all the research on trib was done with trib as a solo. in my experience trib is complimentary when used in a proprietary blend. trib by itself was not as effective as when added with aveena sativa, longjack and other ingredients. most of the best selling trib products are a blend, dth and tribex, blue up and others get good results by including trib as a complimentary ingredient. trib by itself is good for libido but not much else.

Plates1971

Plates1971

Awards
all the research on trib was done with trib as a solo. in my experience trib is complimentary when used in a proprietary blend. trib by itself was not as effective as when added with aveena sativa, longjack and other ingredients. most of the best selling trib products are a blend, dth and tribex, blue up and others get good results by including trib as a complimentary ingredient. trib by itself is good for libido but not much else.
Thats what is so funny about it...... how do you know it is effective.....if it must be added to other substances??? It could just be the other substances that are having the effects..... Trib. is a unproven product and lets give it the benefit of the doubt and say it does work when partnered with other substances..... why take it if it cannot work effectively on it's own such as Longjack and others that are proven to work solo!:think:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats what is so funny about it...... how do you know it is effective.....if it must be added to other substances??? It could just be the other substances that are having the effects..... Trib. is a unproven product and lets give it the benefit of the doubt and say it does work when partnered with other substances..... why take it if it cannot work effectively on it's own such as Longjack and others that are proven to work solo!:think:
there are a lot of substances that on their own aren't much, but when added to or with other things become more potent. that is why they are called COMPLIMENTARY. have you never heard the term synergy...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did biotest tribex (blue capsules) four years ago. (I was twenty-three)I swear on my life that I made some great strength gains and it is one of the only testosterone boosters I believed worked for me.I don't know if they changed the formula recently. I got up to 230 lbs at 23 years old naturally, using this product.

. (Than at 23.5 broke my virginity doing a cycle of mohn, comparable to anavar, which is used on women and small children for growth challenges, so anavar doesn't close the growth plates and is so low in andro effects, it really doesn't matter,while it was legal and most natty organizations allowed it, in all honesty natural competitors were using this and they still call them naturals so i guess its debatable whether or not it is natural...verse are you natural or do you compete in a natural organization, which do allow things like 6-oxo, 7-keto-dhea(the ban was lifted in 2007, and 11-oxo)

another great testosterone booster is Controlled labs blue up.. I compare biotest tribex(the blue caps) about equal to this.

for a tribulus to work the proto needs to be relatively high. the higher the better and the more expensive unless the manufacturer has found a hell of a deal on it.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for Get Diesel DTH or Designer Supps Activate Xtreme over either Tribex version

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well it looks like usplabs just released their hot new product, prime. another 'worthless' trib product. stop reading what the so called experts say about trib and try one of the better product's like dth or blueup and see for yourself. how in the hell can you say trib is unproven, that is one of the most asinine statements ive read in a long time. read the damn logs, dth, blue up get fantastic reviews.

Plates1971

Plates1971

Awards
well it looks like usplabs just released their hot new product, prime. another 'worthless' trib product. stop reading what the so called experts say about trib and try one of the better product's like dth or blueup and see for yourself. how in the hell can you say trib is unproven, that is one of the most asinine statements ive read in a long time. read the damn logs, dth, blue up get fantastic reviews.

I do both I read logs and look at what the experts say..... I can post about 50,000 articles about the Trib and how useful it is......... but I can see it will not matter.... asinine...... I guess I am part of a large crowd because many people have the same view..... maybe coming from you that is a compliment.........Peace!:FUfinger:

Plates1971

Plates1971

Awards
Here is something for you to read about trib. bro since you are sold on it..........

http://www.newhope.com/nutritionsciencenews/NSN_backs/Mar_99/tribulus.cfm

Oh and I do know what synergy is............ by the way I am a nurse practitioner...... as for your valued logs have you heard of a placebo???? Sugar water cures all bro just by the power of the mind......... give me chemical studies and blood analysis.... by the way that is what the professionals use...... hard scientific data... it either raises test. or not.... I do not care what people think they are getting from a product..... only depending on peoples logs for your data is narrow minded, and if it is the only thing you go by well that is pretty "asinine"...............Peace! :nutkick:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is something for you to read about trib. bro since you are sold on it..........

http://www.newhope.com/nutritionsciencenews/NSN_backs/Mar_99/tribulus.cfm

Oh and I do know what synergy is............ by the way I am a nurse practitioner...... as for your valued logs have you heard of a placebo???? Sugar water cures all bro just by the power of the mind......... give me chemical studies and blood analysis.... by the way that is what the professionals use...... hard scientific data... it either raises test. or not.... I do not care what people think they are getting from a product..... only depending on peoples logs for your data is narrow minded, and if it is the only thing you go by well that is pretty "asinine"...............Peace! :nutkick:
and the pdr lists steriods as giving no athletic advantage. creatine was also debated in the scientific community as to it's muscle building value, now it's accepted. nutritionist's and doctor's will tell you there is no muscle building advantage to using powdered protein if you eat a balanced diet.