Nutraplanet To Use New Tough Plastic Baggies For Products / Refills
- 08-29-2008, 09:38 AM
- 08-29-2008, 09:47 AM
08-29-2008, 09:58 AM
I love that TP gives you the option, can you imagine how many 5lb protein containers are tossed each day just by people on this board? I just get my protein in a bag and refill the containers.
08-29-2008, 10:07 AM
1. What is the cost of the tubs vs the baggies
2. What is the weight of the tubs vs the baggies
3. Item 2 will dictate shipping cost
4. Item 2 would dictate fuel cost (and contribute to shipping cost)
5. I believe both tubs and baggies are recycle materials.
6. That's not a carbon footprint in my pants, I'm just happy to see you
08-29-2008, 10:12 AM
08-29-2008, 10:16 AM
08-29-2008, 11:01 AM
08-29-2008, 11:11 AM
I've been thinking about doing this eventually for DCP through Nutra, if we can get the *&&* caps or tabs finished.
Savings wont be HUGE, but a coupla bucks.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
08-29-2008, 11:40 AM
08-29-2008, 11:57 AM
I've got so many empty sup containers its not funny. I like the option to get them in baggies. All The Whey gives you the option, then I use that baggie to pack my lunch in for work.
08-29-2008, 12:51 PM
I wouldn't mind saving money on certain things like FISH OIL caps, and the new 1000 count tub looks NICE, but I'd prefer to just refill that and not have tubs everywhere..and perhaps things like CLA, stuff in extra large bulk. I don't mind the Green Tea caps in the bottles and others...
08-29-2008, 12:58 PM
I'm cheap and have tons of containers from protein and bulk powders. I will definitely buy my stuff in baggies if it will save a couple of bucks! I cap a lot of my own stuff and put it in old supp bottles as it is.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
08-29-2008, 02:11 PM
08-29-2008, 03:13 PM
08-29-2008, 03:19 PM
08-29-2008, 03:21 PM
08-29-2008, 03:23 PM
08-29-2008, 03:26 PM
08-29-2008, 03:29 PM
08-29-2008, 03:44 PM
As long as stuff doesn't get crushed I don't see why it would be a problem. I've had several bagged products crushed during delivery, though (not from NP). Makes for a very upsetting customer.
08-29-2008, 03:47 PM
08-29-2008, 09:53 PM
08-29-2008, 09:57 PM
08-29-2008, 10:00 PM
08-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blitz7341 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-08-2016, 11:42 AM
- By lazaross in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-03-2011, 05:26 PM
- By TheNinja in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2007, 04:57 AM
- By custom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-18-2004, 08:31 PM