i wanan try them

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
2 new supplements that catches my eye is Anabolic Edge and
Blue Gene i wanna try them here is my stack that i was planning to run within the next couple of weeks, should i add one or both or take some of my stuff out or what?

RPM
STOKED
ACTIVATE XTREME
DYMATIZE ELITE WHEY i love the cafe mocha
BULK LEUCINE
MULTI VITS
XTEND
ESSENTIALS

i have tried Blue up from CL before and i loved it so what should i do.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
i dont buy new supps all that much but when i do i take it only on its own to see the effects, i also start with a small dosage and move from there to many supps can be hard on your liver too.
a list of what im taking now

b12
glutamine
vitamin c
fish oil
hmb
caritine

and im waiting on an order of arginine. this is bread and butter stuff if you havn't got these forget about the rest. im sure i left out a couple.

creatine is good for noobs

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
2 new supplements that catches my eye is Anabolic Edge and
Blue Gene i wanna try them here is my stack that i was planning to run within the next couple of weeks, should i add one or both or take some of my stuff out or what?

RPM
STOKED
ACTIVATE XTREME
DYMATIZE ELITE WHEY i love the cafe mocha
BULK LEUCINE
MULTI VITS
XTEND
ESSENTIALS

i have tried Blue up from CL before and i loved it so what should i do.
First of all, great choice of supplements. However, i think you have too much there.

I would definitely keep: RPM, whey, Luecine, Xtend.

Now out of Stoked, Anabolic Edge, Blue Gene, Blue Up & Activate you have 4 products that are 'anabolic'. I would shoot for using 2 of those.

If you pick to use Anabolic Edge, I would go with stacking it with Activate, Blue Up or Blue Gene. I would not go with the Stoked because it already contains enough Resv.

If you pick to use Blue Gene, you can stack it with any of those. A Blue Gene + Stoked! stack would be pretty sweet. You could even stack it with Anabolic Edge and leave the others out.

Overall I would pick the two products you feel most drawn to and stack them along with the RPM, whey, and aminos. I think your results will be tremendous either way. :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i dont buy new supps all that much but when i do i take it only on its own to see the effects, i also start with a small dosage and move from there to many supps can be hard on your liver too.
a list of what im taking now

b12
glutamine
vitamin c
fish oil
hmb
caritine

and im waiting on an order of arginine. this is bread and butter stuff if you havn't got these forget about the rest. im sure i left out a couple.

creatine is good for noobs
creatine is good period.:thumbsup:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Check out the log in my sig after Monday. ;)

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
how bout Stoked, Blue Gene, and Activate Xtreme seems alittle to much if it is i will run the stoked and BG stack

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
how bout Stoked, Blue Gene, and Activate Xtreme seems alittle to much if it is i will run the stoked and BG stack
That doesn't seem like too much, activate will raise test and Stoked+BG will moderate estrogen levels and also raise test. BG will help with performance. I think you have a winning stack right there :bb3:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am running a blue gene log right now if you want to check it out and see emotions. I'm only on day 2 so you'd be entering early. Link is in my sig

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
That doesn't seem like too much, activate will raise test and Stoked+BG will moderate estrogen levels and also raise test. BG will help with performance. I think you have a winning stack right there :bb3:
im up for this all the way!!! just waiting for ESSENTIALS to come out and im buying this stack now on how to dose those these 3 can u help?