Why did you purchase Prime?

smn1

smn1

Awards
I purchased prime because of the outstanding results I achieved from Usplabs other fine products; anabolic Pump and recreate. I am hoping that Prime can help me out. In the past 8 months I went from 190lbs down to 150lbs, waist measurement was at 37 1/4" and I am now at 29 1/4". I am 41 years old and have been working out since the 1st of Jan 08. I am now looking for a little more size while still staying lean. This is the first time in my life I have ever seen my abs and I truly believe AP and recreate helped me do this.. I am giving Prime a shot solely on USPlabs reputation ...

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
AP and PF work... Recreate works... never tried cissus.

currently 3 for 3, so hoping they'll push it up to 4 for 4 lol. I'm stuck at the moment, i can put on weight but when i cut down i come back to more or less the exact same place, or at least progress is painfully slow. Hoping Prime can put some lean lbs on me that i can keep.

Aim is ultimately for another 12 lbs which would put me within a gnat's whisker of 200 - a pretty solid weight at 6ft for me personally. Prime isn't going to do that for me, but it will hopefully help push me in the right direction!

congrats on your progress by the way!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i bought it cuz its only 30 bucks so i may have lost 90 bucks but i think NOT!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cuz all the cool kids were, I always fall for peer pressure!

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
smn1,

Same as you, great results from another USP Labs product, so I gave Prime a go too.

I was 15 days into using Recreate when Prime went on sale and the results have been outstanding. My waist has already decreased by 1 1/4 inches with only small decreases in strength. So I ended up buying 3 bottles.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
1. The price was unbeatable for what it claims it does.
2. USPLabs past products have worked great for me ie. AP, Recreate, etc.
3. If a guy like Doug Miller and his wife can stand behind USPLabs, to me that says a lot.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1) All USPLabs products to date have worked incredibly well for me

2) We will never see those prices again

3) Im a sucker for a free gift

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
1) All USPLabs products to date have worked incredibly well for me

2) We will never see those prices again

3) Im a sucker for a free gift
Peer pressure from jakellpet... :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
that's right CM, I held a gun to your head.
hahaha these antibiotics must be working.. getting a sense of humor back!

Speaking on a sense of humor...watching my team play aussie tomorrow should be a laugh.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't really respond well to Powerfull (old version) but when Recreate came out I thought that the products seemed very well tailored to my needs so I gave it a try and wow, it actually did for me almost what it said it would.

Now Prime is making claims as well and if it is anywhere near as good as what Recreate is it's worth a hek of a lot more than 30 dollars. I have a good feeling, I know this company is not going to risk it's rep on a crap product. I think that anybody that thinks that is being obtuse.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
why, because there products work! I owe jacob alot and I trust him

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That's right guys! Keep it rollin!

Leonidus

Awards
I ordered it b/c i have used only one product from usp labs in the past, AP, but that product delivered great results. Reading on about usp labs, i see alot of hype, but that hype is backed up by solid results. And reading on prime being non-hormonal, yet delivering the anabolic results that are being reported by its beta testers(weaker product), the new version should kick some serious ass. Im pissed though b/c i didn't even get on my pc after my surgery for a good week and a half, and i check my mail, i see prime released, and i missed the IC sale :(. O well though, i hope its worth the money.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt online to see the deal so i missed it :( I will now have to watch other prime results and then pay double the price. I looked on the website about it..seems interesting. I however am interested in the "average joe" results, not the stellars as shown on the USP website...all in all i am looking very forward to reviews and very bummed i missed out :(