New Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, and DermaTherm 4.0 is here

  1. Exclamation New Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, and DermaTherm 4.0 is here


    AM Members,

    We are proud to announce the completion of the 4.0 topical solution, now used in Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, and DermaTherm.

    4.0 Benefits –

    Skin compatibility of the formula has been significantly improved with skin nourishing botanical ingredients -- organic aloe vera, emu oil, chamomile extract, green tea extract and vitamin e. Our previously used grain-based ethanol has been replaced with the new hypoallergenic organic grape-based ethanol. The 4.0 formula also includes a strontium salt to safely and effectively reduce skin inflammation and itchiness by soothing the epidermal nerve cells.

    The smell of the Sustain Alpha has been significantly improved by reducing the essential oil and diallyl disulfide content. The end result is pleasant, light herbaceous scent that is gone within 15-20 minutes of application. (No more overwhelming “sausage” smell!)

    We’ve also enhanced the delivery of actives through the skin by modifying the lipid bi-layers with a liquid crystal promoter. The delivery of actives across the skin has also been improved by the enhanced solubility of the active ingredients with higher purity solvents.

    Please feel free to post any questions or concerns you may have.

    Thank you.

    -Eric


  2. Well done!

    Maybe its time for me to try transdermals for first time.

  3. Congratulations, Pp! Awesome products!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  4. when will nutra have the newer stock?

    sounds like good improvements to an already solid base

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    when will nutra have the newer stock?

    sounds like good improvements to an already solid base
    We`re currently shipping out the 3.0 for Sustain (Lot 2800), not positive about what our supplies of the others are. Eric might have a quicker answer, otherwise I`ll check and let you guys know.

    I`m loving this innovation, and I`ve only heard great things about PP`s customer service. They are growing in the right direction, and I wish you guys continued success.

  6. i'd appreciate it steve - it's the damndest thing but recently I started getting a reaction to the old sustain. I used it before without problem, and even used some of this bottle without issue... most confusing.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    i'd appreciate it steve - it's the damndest thing but recently I started getting a reaction to the old sustain. I used it before without problem, and even used some of this bottle without issue... most confusing.
    Here`s a quote from the PP forum by EIC
    To add to this thread, I used PP products dating back to the original Derm. Sustain and was one of the testers for both the 3.0 and 4.0 versions of Sustain Alpha. As Eric can attest, I am probably the most sensitive SOB in the world when it comes to PP products and the skin. I am on day 2 of Sustain 4.0 and am still going strong. With all of the prior formulas, I never made it past a full day with terrible itching.

    Also, if the product gives you a little itch when you use it after a shower, try doing it when your skin has had a chance to dry quite a bit more. That makes all the difference for me.

  8. more than a little itch alas - i get odd red patches (some not even where i apply it) and then if i continue using it i get hundreds of tiny little spots along with the redness.

    Seeing as i've used it for months without problems i assumed it was something else, but i've tried it numerous times now, and sure enough it's the sustain... it's okay for a day or two but then the redness starts to appear.

    Really annoying because I love sustain alpha, so when i saw this announcement pop up it made my day lol.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    when will nutra have the newer stock?

    sounds like good improvements to an already solid base
    Yeah, nutra should have the new stuff next week.

    -Pp

  10. i miss the sausage mcmuffin aroma

  11. what is this stuff?

  12. No online coupons

  13. Quote Originally Posted by djbkxr View Post
    i miss the sausage mcmuffin aroma
    exactly, been trying to put a name on the smell i have about 4 hours after appying dermacrine. btw on day 7 and have no skin issues, areas applied to actually look and feel better.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Brad2131 View Post
    what is this stuff?
    Sustain Alpha is a testosterone/libido boosting cream. It helps reduce the negative feedback of testosterone, thus boosting LH & FSH, and allowing your body to produce T.

    Dermacrine is a straight infusion of DHEA and pregnenolone which gives you a nice strength and energy boost. When delivered through the skin, the DHEA & pregnenolone rapidly convert to more anabolic and androgenic hormones

    DermaTherm is a spot specific fat loss cream.

    -Eric

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
    No online coupons
    SPONSOR10 will save you 10%.

    -Pp

  16. The next 40% off sale you guys throw i'll be all over.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    The next 40% off sale you guys throw i'll be all over.

    That probably wont be comming around for a very long time... ;-)

    -Pp

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    That probably wont be comming around for a very long time... ;-)

    -Pp
    Lucky i'm patient. lol

    I spent enough on that last one anyways

  19. i think 40% off was to get rid of some backstock. makes sense since the 4.0's came out and a new version of toco8 popped up.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by djbkxr View Post
    i think 40% off was to get rid of some backstock. makes sense since the 4.0's came out and a new version of toco8 popped up.
    You got it.

    -Pp

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Sustain Alpha is a testosterone/libido boosting cream. It helps reduce the negative feedback of testosterone, thus boosting LH & FSH, and allowing your body to produce T.

    Dermacrine is a straight infusion of DHEA and pregnenolone which gives you a nice strength and energy boost. When delivered through the skin, the DHEA & pregnenolone rapidly convert to more anabolic and androgenic hormones

    DermaTherm is a spot specific fat loss cream.

    -Eric
    hey pp i bought mine sustain on nutra(version 3), the effect of keep the balls rolling while on is still valid with this version, right?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    hey pp i bought mine sustain on nutra(version 3), the effect of keep the balls rolling while on is still valid with this version, right?
    Yes.

    -Pp

  23. I tried the old dermacrine formula and broke out in a terrible rash it took 4 weeks to dissapear.I spoke to eric and explain my issues with dermacrine he sent me the new formula lot#4000-4.0 it suppose to be more skin friendly but to no avail after 21/2 weeks all hell broke loose again on my skin.The product is a good product but until they find away to stop the itching many of us who loved the product can never use it again!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by latinray57 View Post
    I tried the old dermacrine formula and broke out in a terrible rash it took 4 weeks to dissapear.I spoke to eric and explain my issues with dermacrine he sent me the new formula lot#4000-4.0 it suppose to be more skin friendly but to no avail after 21/2 weeks all hell broke loose again on my skin.The product is a good product but until they find away to stop the itching many of us who loved the product can never use it again!
    Ray,

    Didnt the condition clear up within 48hrs on the new formula?

    -Pp

  25. Eric the 4 weeks was with the old formula .The new formula the itching just started slow in the areas i did not apply and then subsided this is when i thougth it cleard but then i started to itch and get the red blotches on the areas i did apply .I am still dealing with the itching and red blotches i am using goldbond cream it will take another 2 weeks to totally clear up and at least 4 tubes of goldbond itch cream before i am back to square one again.Regardless of my situation .

  26. Eric you have a good product!!

  27. i got a hard on for Sustain

  28. Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    i got a hard on for Sustain

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 01:14 PM
  2. 3-AD/Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha Log
    By Titanium in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 09:17 PM
Log in
Log in