New Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, and DermaTherm 4.0 is here

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM Members,

We are proud to announce the completion of the 4.0 topical solution, now used in Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, and DermaTherm.

4.0 Benefits –

Skin compatibility of the formula has been significantly improved with skin nourishing botanical ingredients -- organic aloe vera, emu oil, chamomile extract, green tea extract and vitamin e. Our previously used grain-based ethanol has been replaced with the new hypoallergenic organic grape-based ethanol. The 4.0 formula also includes a strontium salt to safely and effectively reduce skin inflammation and itchiness by soothing the epidermal nerve cells.

The smell of the Sustain Alpha has been significantly improved by reducing the essential oil and diallyl disulfide content. The end result is pleasant, light herbaceous scent that is gone within 15-20 minutes of application. (No more overwhelming “sausage” smell!)

We’ve also enhanced the delivery of actives through the skin by modifying the lipid bi-layers with a liquid crystal promoter. The delivery of actives across the skin has also been improved by the enhanced solubility of the active ingredients with higher purity solvents.

Please feel free to post any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you.

-Eric

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Well done! :)

Maybe its time for me to try transdermals for first time.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, Pp! Awesome products! :)

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
when will nutra have the newer stock?

sounds like good improvements to an already solid base

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when will nutra have the newer stock?

sounds like good improvements to an already solid base
We`re currently shipping out the 3.0 for Sustain (Lot 2800), not positive about what our supplies of the others are. Eric might have a quicker answer, otherwise I`ll check and let you guys know.

I`m loving this innovation, and I`ve only heard great things about PP`s customer service. They are growing in the right direction, and I wish you guys continued success.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
i'd appreciate it steve - it's the damndest thing but recently I started getting a reaction to the old sustain. I used it before without problem, and even used some of this bottle without issue... most confusing.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd appreciate it steve - it's the damndest thing but recently I started getting a reaction to the old sustain. I used it before without problem, and even used some of this bottle without issue... most confusing.
Here`s a quote from the PP forum by EIC
To add to this thread, I used PP products dating back to the original Derm. Sustain and was one of the testers for both the 3.0 and 4.0 versions of Sustain Alpha. As Eric can attest, I am probably the most sensitive SOB in the world when it comes to PP products and the skin. I am on day 2 of Sustain 4.0 and am still going strong. With all of the prior formulas, I never made it past a full day with terrible itching.

Also, if the product gives you a little itch when you use it after a shower, try doing it when your skin has had a chance to dry quite a bit more. That makes all the difference for me.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
more than a little itch alas - i get odd red patches (some not even where i apply it) and then if i continue using it i get hundreds of tiny little spots along with the redness.

Seeing as i've used it for months without problems i assumed it was something else, but i've tried it numerous times now, and sure enough it's the sustain... it's okay for a day or two but then the redness starts to appear.

Really annoying because I love sustain alpha, so when i saw this announcement pop up it made my day lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i miss the sausage mcmuffin aroma
exactly, been trying to put a name on the smell i have about 4 hours after appying dermacrine. btw on day 7 and have no skin issues, areas applied to actually look and feel better.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is this stuff?
Sustain Alpha is a testosterone/libido boosting cream. It helps reduce the negative feedback of testosterone, thus boosting LH & FSH, and allowing your body to produce T.

Dermacrine is a straight infusion of DHEA and pregnenolone which gives you a nice strength and energy boost. When delivered through the skin, the DHEA & pregnenolone rapidly convert to more anabolic and androgenic hormones

DermaTherm is a spot specific fat loss cream.

-Eric

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
The next 40% off sale you guys throw i'll be all over.

djbkxr

djbkxr

Awards
i think 40% off was to get rid of some backstock. makes sense since the 4.0's came out and a new version of toco8 popped up.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha is a testosterone/libido boosting cream. It helps reduce the negative feedback of testosterone, thus boosting LH & FSH, and allowing your body to produce T.

Dermacrine is a straight infusion of DHEA and pregnenolone which gives you a nice strength and energy boost. When delivered through the skin, the DHEA & pregnenolone rapidly convert to more anabolic and androgenic hormones

DermaTherm is a spot specific fat loss cream.

-Eric
hey pp i bought mine sustain on nutra(version 3), the effect of keep the balls rolling while on is still valid with this version, right?

latinray57

Awards
I tried the old dermacrine formula and broke out in a terrible rash it took 4 weeks to dissapear.I spoke to eric and explain my issues with dermacrine he sent me the new formula lot#4000-4.0 it suppose to be more skin friendly but to no avail after 21/2 weeks all hell broke loose again on my skin.The product is a good product but until they find away to stop the itching many of us who loved the product can never use it again!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried the old dermacrine formula and broke out in a terrible rash it took 4 weeks to dissapear.I spoke to eric and explain my issues with dermacrine he sent me the new formula lot#4000-4.0 it suppose to be more skin friendly but to no avail after 21/2 weeks all hell broke loose again on my skin.The product is a good product but until they find away to stop the itching many of us who loved the product can never use it again!
Ray,

Didnt the condition clear up within 48hrs on the new formula?

-Pp

latinray57

Awards
Eric the 4 weeks was with the old formula .The new formula the itching just started slow in the areas i did not apply and then subsided this is when i thougth it cleard but then i started to itch and get the red blotches on the areas i did apply .I am still dealing with the itching and red blotches i am using goldbond cream it will take another 2 weeks to totally clear up and at least 4 tubes of goldbond itch cream before i am back to square one again.Regardless of my situation .