Poll: Cycle support (AI) or Cycle assist (CEL)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Cycle support (AI) or Cycle assist (CEL)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Burden of proof would be on you in this instance if you can find studies that show that it's not toxic i would be interested to see them.

I think Usf97j4x4 is looking for said studies also.

The DEA approved 500mg caps for sale long ago. In people with deficiency such as AAS cycles the benefits outweigh the risk, just as with RYR.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    The DEA approved 500mg caps for sale long ago. In people with deficiency such as AAS cycles the benefits outweigh the risk, just as with RYR.
    Wow, now were using the DEA as a reliable source of sound judgement? And do you mean FDA?

Im not trying to bash CEL, I feel its a reasonable query. I, along with many others, have read study after study that say that B6 is toxic, I would just like to be proven wrong, before I decide to take an excessive dose of B6 for an extended period of time, fair enough?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.32%

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I voted for Cycle Support, I dont mind the taste and its a great value compared to Life Support, the capped version, or even to Cycle Assist.

When talking CS vs CA its not even close, LS vs CA would have been a more accurate title.
    Doesn't make sense. With both these supps you get a month supply and the daily doses are about the same but CA is $14 cheaper FTW
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Daminals View Post
    Doesn't make sense. With both these supps you get a month supply and the daily doses are about the same but CA is $14 cheaper FTW
    my bad I was misled in the comparison by that damn "amount per serving....2 servings provide" on the Cycle Support bottle. Looks like CEL's product really is the way to go, repped for clearing that one up for me, I'll have to give CEL my business the next go round.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%

Wow, now were using the DEA as a reliable source of sound judgement? And do you mean FDA?

Im not trying to bash CEL, I feel its a reasonable query. I, along with many others, have read study after study that say that B6 is toxic, I would just like to be proven wrong, before I decide to take an excessive dose of B6 for an extended period of time, fair enough?
    Understood, everything's toxic at some point.

Can you get too much B6? Yes, but you have to really work at it. Doses of more than 1,000 milligrams a day for more than 90 days can cause tingling, numbness, or burning in the fingers and toes.
    <-- This is in regular individuals with normal homocysteine levels as those with elevated homocysteine levels would have an even higher threshold.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%

I wouldn't recommend someone who's not taking steroids to take higher levels of Vitamin B6. However Anabolic / Androgenic steroids increase homocysteine levels which in turn can cause a plethora of severe issues including hardening of the arteries / atherosclerosis which leads to a greatly increased risk of stoke and heart disease. Vitamin B6 in higher dosed (500-1,500mg per day) has shown to effectively decrease and normalize homocysteine levels and it’s been safely used in numerous individuals with elevated homocysteine levels.

Again I would recommend it for those not taking AAS but for those who are On a cycle or have elevated homocysteine levels due to schizophrenia or other disorders which can increase homocysteine, it can be safely used and it can also have a tremendous amount of health benefits for these aforementioned individuals. Below is a study where it was safely and effectively used to normalize homocysteine at 1,200mg per day. I’d say if it still makes you uncomfortable to try Cycle Support as I mentioned both are great products

High-dose vitamin B6 decreases homocysteine serum ...[Clin Neuropharmacol. 2007 Jan-Feb] - PubMed Result
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.4%

Again I would recommend it for those not taking AAS but for those who are On a cycle or have elevated homocysteine levels due to schizophrenia or other disorders which can increase homocysteine, it can be safely used and it can also have a tremendous amount of health benefits for these aforementioned individuals. Below is a study where it was safely and effectively used to normalize homocysteine at 1,200mg per day. I’d say if it still makes you uncomfortable to try Cycle Support as I mentioned both are great products

High-dose vitamin B6 decreases homocysteine serum ...[Clin Neuropharmacol. 2007 Jan-Feb] - PubMed Result
    "High doses of vitamin B6 lead to a decrease in Hcy serum level in male patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder."

I would like to use Cycle Assist, I'm just trying to get you guys to do my research for me It's cheaper that CS and I like taking pills.

I'm just wary of any sort of nerve damage, in my chosen profession i couldn't afford it.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.82%

any updates on studies that prove futurepilot wrong?

??...so i assume taking a b-complex + CA would be a BAD idea??
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.82%

fda?...but AI offers a RYR free version, you guys could possibly do the same or lower the dosage and add some idlebone
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

I'd go for cycle support. I HATE the taste of the peanut butter but it does come in half the dose capped (life support) which is great for PCT
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.82%

CEL, you mention you only suggest this dose while ON AAS, so are you saying preloading with this product would be a BAD idea?

i was considering buying two bottles of this for pre cycle, during cycle, and post...
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I'd go for cycle support. I HATE the taste of the peanut butter but it does come in half the dose capped (life support) which is great for PCT
    true but i do like the lower price of CA + capped.

life support has RYR

thanks.
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.89%

I've been taking CA for almost 3 months and have had no ill effects.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

whats wrong with RYR?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.82%

whats wrong with RYR?
    "Red Yeast Rice - like other statin drugs reduces the levels of Coenzyme Q10 at an alarming rate. With already depleted levels in many bodybuilders, this could play the role of a significant detriment to the well-being and attempts at regaining homeostatic environments seen prior to the cycle’s initiation. Niacin products at a dosage of 500 mg three times per day potentiates the effects of Red Yeast Rice and if employing either, it is strongly advised to avoid concurrent therapy. Interestingly enough, I will report a case of hepatic sides in an unknowing post-cycle patient using a Multi-Vitamin (containing Niacin products) and self-medicating with Red Yeast Rice later in this series. In addition, there are far too many drug-herb interactions – perhaps beyond the scope of this article to discuss, but it is wise to discuss the use of this product with your own examining physician if you are taking ANY prescription medications. I personally strongly advise AGAINST use of Red Yeast Rice at any point on or around a cycle." - dinoiii
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%

Quote Originally Posted by rabican View Post
    CEL, you mention you only suggest this dose while ON AAS, so are you saying preloading with this product would be a BAD idea?

i was considering buying two bottles of this for pre cycle, during cycle, and post...

Not sure where you got the impression that pre-loading is a bad idea (if it was a post please post it so I can see), but I recommend preloading for at least a week.

Will want to double dose during cycle though.
  17. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

True and we will be doing a Buy 2 get 1 FREE sale VERY soon For Team Anabolic Memebers

It will be on not just Cycle Support and Life Support but ALL the Anabolic Innovations products.

If you are not signed up just go to www.AnabolicInnovations.com and sign up at the bottom of the page.

Also as of a few weeks ago we have new and improved flavoring on both the Chocolate and Peanut Butter
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.82%

Does this apply to RYR free?
    buy 2 get 1 free is exactly what im looking for!

is this through NP?
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    True and we will be doing a Buy 2 get 1 FREE sale VERY soon For Team Anabolic Memebers

It will be on not just Cycle Support and Life Support but ALL the Anabolic Innovations products.

If you are not signed up just go to www.AnabolicInnovations.com and sign up at the bottom of the page.

Also as of a few weeks ago we have new and improved flavoring on both the Chocolate and Peanut Butter
  19. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

All details will be sent to Team Anabolic Members via email

Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.82%

ha, joined
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post

i think i missed the good flavour lol. it just doesn't agree with me. Maybe i should stop shot gunning it and just mix it in with milk lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. cycle assist or life support?
    By TulsaTalons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 05:12 PM
  5. Liver support cycle assist?