help with supplement selection.

MEGA

Awards
Hey All, this is my first post ( i think??) lol. first off i love this board, tons of good info. ive been looking for some good training supps to help support muscle growth , strength and promote Lean muscle gains. i am an accomplished bodybuilder, but because of legal reasons iam not able to use the chemicals i used before. i even tried the PH's and Pro steroids out now , like Superdrol, and trenadrol, sus500, ect. but they all raised my nandrolone levels above normal and i cant afford to have anymore problems. i started to search around and there are so many new products and the names are endless, its like im a kid in a candy store for the firstime, any help on recomendations as to what actually does work, to help gain muscle , help focus and training intensity , and strength would be greatly appreciated, im no newbie , just to this board, i get tested on probation for steroids regularly, so im just looking for safe effective supps. lol, if its possible. and if i can help any of you out here training or diet wise, just ask ill be more than happy to help out , again thanks in advance for any/ all help, and hope to contribute here more in the future.

MEGS

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well I don't normally recommend supps I have not tried but I have a good feeling about Prime from USPLabs, I believe there is a thread or two kicking around about it if you do a search.