drive or rpm

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
im looking for endurance, focus, and drive in the gym....what one should i get, i dont want it to even effect my hormone levels the least bit!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
but they say that they have testboosters and stuff, im getting my t-levels checked in 2-3weeks, and i want to see where im at naturally, would it affect my t-levels alot, or should i just wait??

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I agree get both. I dont believe these will make a big enough difference though to your natural test to give false natty levels

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so if its not powerful ill take it, i just dont want it lowering my estrogen and raising my test to much...

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i think u should wait to be honest .. when i first started to take RPM i started to get alil acne on my chest and back .. not serious but i think thats a good example that shows it effects it but i dunno how much ...

since tex said it was cool .. he knows his **** better then me just tryna let u know my experience

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah you will experience acne increases, but its nothing significant to greatly scew your results, of course it will minimally though perhaps

Brad2131

Awards
but they say that they have testboosters and stuff, im getting my t-levels checked in 2-3weeks, and i want to see where im at naturally, would it affect my t-levels alot, or should i just wait??
how do you get your natural test levels checked?

Brad2131

Awards
tex is the man, he knows his ****.

hey tex why do we experence the increased acne? Because the boosted test?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The studies on just one of the ingredients in Drive (i.e. forskolin) have been shown to significantly increase free testosterone. Just be wary of stomach issues and be sure to drink plenty of water if using a forskolin-containing product. Though it is rare, some people get these side effects until a tolerance is built up.

And yes, Drive and RPM will definitely give your T levels enough to make a difference. If it didn't, it wouldn't be a test-booster.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i get t-levels checked through blood work, acne increase because it is a sign that test/hormone levels are changing, and i didnt know if it was considered a Pre-workout formula, or a test booster, but i guess its both....im gunna wait to see what i am naturally, see how i am, and then take it:thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats probably your best option if you are wanting 100% accurate. It is a pre-wo/test booster deal.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
def wait, and def try running them together...I like the Drive/RPM stack!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The Drive/RPM is a match made in heaven.....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The test increasing element in Drive/RPM is from the Icariin, correct? It's not like introducing an external form of testosterone, which is the kind of stuff that would show up on a test. Icariin is a test mimicer and it raises the circulation of your natural testosterone, so it's actual effect is ambiguous depending on the person's own endo system. I'm not so sure that even at best, it would skew your test in such an exponential way as to raise an eyebrow to an observer. Icariin is "proven" to increase test to a therapeutic level, so far, its only theorized that higher dosages cause a super-compensation.

I don't think either supplements have any real effect on blocking or suppressing estrogen, at least, again, not at any eye brow raising levels.

You will experience strength gains, but there's nothing in these supps that should make you nervous.

P.S. RPM's the Truth.

Edit: All this to say, BOTH.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well i wanted to see where im at with absolutely no hormonal changing products, and i have decided, after taking the test, im gunna do RPM/DRIVE and then take another test to see how it affected me.....:thumbsup:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be looking forward to this!

Brad2131

Awards
i will be starting my AN stack here in 2 weeks. Today i decided to pop a few rpm and drive just to see where my tolerance level is so i would have a good idea of dosages for when i start. I gotta say i'm guessing it was the rpm that gave me some serious energy during the workout

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i will be starting my AN stack here in 2 weeks. Today i decided to pop a few rpm and drive just to see where my tolerance level is so i would have a good idea of dosages for when i start. I gotta say i'm guessing it was the rpm that gave me some serious energy during the workout
That will do it for sure!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
IMO it all comes down to whether or not you want to include stimulants in your regimen.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The test increasing element in Drive/RPM is from the Icariin, correct?
the dodder seed in drive too. of the two, I think that has more noticeable effect. I've taken dodder seed solo and noticed libido boost :)