best pre workout/creatine for a guy like me

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
hey guys seen a few threads bit like wat im after but ill try and start something anyway. im currently on a massfx/hyperdrol/leanxtreme stack. i also use anabolic pump for my carbo meals. im trying to do a bit of a recomp, cut down and ad a few pound musle.
im young and energetic and i never feel lethargic in the gym so i have never used a preworkout product. another thing i don't take creatine.
i will be looking at using creatine when this stack ends in a month. i was thinking a no2/creatine product of some sort. no-xplode being the most sold thing on nutraplanet. is it something that would be best for me? as i said i dont really need the extra stimulation in the gym just some creatine and of n.o products help me utilize nutrients maybe i need that too? anyone suggest any products that would be perfect for me, ill prob be using anabolic pump as well.

ive dribbled on a bit there but yeah any suggestions sounds good. just tryna see wat i should get in my next nutraplanet order

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forget no products - run with PSlin - you'll get insane pumps off real food.

If you wanted to mix in creatine - perhaps a preWO offering of carbs - PSlin - NeoVar

That would cause Fear and Loathing in the Gym mate.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Try White Flood + Green MAGnitude? A very popular stack, you can mix them together because they compliment eachother in taste and effectiveness.

Another idea, a product which has worked well for me in the past would be Ragnarok.

smn1

smn1

Awards
Try White Flood + Green MAGnitude? A very popular stack, you can mix them together because they compliment eachother in taste and effectiveness.

Another idea, a product which has worked well for me in the past would be Ragnarok.
I just recently added white flood and green mag to my list and I must say that I am very happy with the results...I am also going to add Purple Wraath and have the triple Combo....

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just recently added white flood and green mag to my list and I must say that I am very happy with the results...I am also going to add Purple Wraath and have the triple Combo....
Nice bro!!!! They are indeed some awesome products :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd suggest Millennium Sport Ragnarok Caffeine Free:

Ragnarok (40 servings) By: Millennium Sport Technologies

It's got the whopping doses of Beta Alanine, creatine, NO stuff, and anti-oxidants. It's the best tasting drink out there by far, right now.

You could also try Millennium's new Cre-02 when it comes out very soon, should be great, and it's a one-of-a-kind formula.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/102650-mst-cre-o2.html#post1513785
I'd stack Cordygen5 with any creatine you choose: it boosts ATP, reduces recovery time between sets, it's good for your immune system, and it gives good pumps, if you like that kind of thing.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
nos ether sounds like just the thing ur looking for...

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
I'm gonna say any combo of the following:

Controlled Labs White Flood/Green Mag/Purple Wrath or Scivation Xtend

Great products for energy, endurance, recovery & a bit of strength. A lot of decent stuff out there, but for what you'd drop on NO Xplode every 3 weeks (which don't get me wrong it's an okay product), a tub of these lasts a couple months or more.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Varies with person to person. Personally I use Nox CG3...yes a xyience product, but for me, it works great.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
gees so many options ay, yeah im after a creatine or some sort cos i know at the end of the day its one of the most proven supliments, and im just liking the idea of the NO products cos of their abilty to utilise the creatine more and improve vascularity. TBH i have been thinking white flood and green magnitude because its the one being suggested to me the most. Im not gettin into roids or prohormones or anything like that so i just want a good solid muscle gain suppliment or stack and i think a creatine is probably best for me. dont be scared to keep the suggestions coming. im not buying for another few weeks so im guna make sure i get wats best for me.
thanks heaps guys

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Look into NO3 Overload by CMI, it is an awesome preworkout and you will be amazed. I have a very high tolerance to stims and this stuff works. I've tried almost everything and this is at the top of my long list. Get some bulk Waximaize (WMS) and mix one scoop with one scoop of NO3 Overload and get SWOLE and STRONG! BTW I am in no way affiliated with CMI. Goodluck man:thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I like Green Mag, no doubt. The new Cre 02 by MST looks like it'll blow everything else away though.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
as suggested a few times here already, Ragnarok (caff free) is a great option for you to avoid the stim activity and get the creatine/NO properties you're looking for.

Also as suggested a few times, Cre-02 which is VERY close to release is going to re-invent the creatine game altogether. The enteric coating will bring the creatine past your stomach and into your small intestine for a much faster absorbtion as well as an intensified feeling. As little as 2g will feel like 10g working for you.

Again...as suggested already...green Mag is a solid product for sure.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I liked the combination of RPM and Neovar. I logged it somewhere back in the log section a while ago, but I had some really great responses to both these products. I'd pick Neovar for my creatine anyday - but everyone responds differently. Just try what you think is best for you (based on info/other's opinions) but be willing to switch if the results aren't where they should be. Good luck buddy!