Anyone know if Phosphatidyl Serine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine can be taken together?

knocemout

Awards
Hey guys
I am thinking about supplementing with Phosphatdyl Serine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine but was wondering if I can take them at the same time? Also what are optimum doses for the Phosphatdyl Serine and when is the best to take it? First thing in the morning and after working out? Or First thing in the morning and at night?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I suffer from elevated cortisol. I also take taurine and AAKG.. but not ta the same time.. I haven't read any interactions with these products but any help would be appreciated!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you serious? You don't know do you? No one told you. :(
Taking PS and alcar can result in a deadly form of cellular fission called phosphacetyl carnitidylosis. There is no anecdote known to stop the process once it starts.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, since no one's going to chime in, I was just messing with you, 1st post and all.

You're fine taking them together, obviously. I'd say take the PS in the morning and 6-8 hours later, or post-workout, as cortisol levels are highest in the morning, and taper off throughout the day. I could be wrong, though.

Check out Primordial's PS product, it allows for large doses at a good price.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primordial-performance/endoamp-48-g.html

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
EndoAmp is great stuff. Can't find a better PS than this. Seems expensive, but just compare it to the other available PS products anywhere and it becomes evident that it is reasonable (nothing comes close to the dosing potential as EndoAmp).

And no, I'm not a rep. Just a satisfied customer.