Vascularity

MuscleMind

Awards
Hey, i've been out of the supplement loop for a bit..anything new come out to help with vascularity?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
just stick w/ l-arginine. it the most commonly used part of most over priced N.O. products. take 3 grams before work out and 2 grams after (or during). try to take on a empty stomach, if you can. RPM by applied is a good product,used for energy and intensity in the gym, i think it also helps with vas.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Overall no. Workout, yes.
Vascularity on regular basis is based on genetics and BF%
I used to use Nitrace at 3 caps morn and after noon then 1/2 serving Pre-WO booster, over a few weeks i did notice it was up some.
My top few preWO supps...

WTF Pumped ALRI
Assault by MusclePharm
Vasocharge by Scivation
R4W by Diesel
and thats really the only ones i can think of that stand out.

Bulk stuff, Citrulline Malate, Arginine, Beta Alanine.

MuscleMind

Awards
Plasma Jet..I hear good things about that..my bodyfat is down to 8%, so I'm pretty tight, just lacking some veins.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Vascularity is highly genetic. Getting leaner can help, supplements will not make big difference.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am decently vascular. But after I used Drive/RPM from AN I had logs running down my arms. I looked freaking sick at the gym. I also developed a couple at the bottom of my abs I never had....or maybe was just always too fat too see before lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is certainly a genetic issue more than anything else. Now, if you diet down and get a bit leaner, the more you will see. For me, something with an arginine base is very important. Some of the recommendations here are good, however, I will add Swell into the mix as well.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am decently vascular. But after I used Drive/RPM from AN I had logs running down my arms. I looked freaking sick at the gym. I also developed a couple at the bottom of my abs I never had....or maybe was just always too fat too see before lol.
I have to agree with you with RPM/Drive...

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Im taking activate xtreme and it really seems to be bringing out alot more vascularity.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
try taking a diuretic especially after a cycle. i tried taraxoatone last summer and the vascularity i had was even more visible.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also look into a quality antioxidant formula. Research shows them to be highly effective at restoring and maintaining vascular endothelial tone, especially in response to NO induced vasorelaxation.

required: NOxidant would be the most superior option here.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD

one that doesn't come to mind as easily; GlycerGROW

Theres more than one way to skin a cat (never liked that phrase) :D

JoeYoung

JoeYoung

Awards
Drive got me crazy vascular and I'm not a particularly veiny guy

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM and Cordygen5. Cordygen makes me really vascular.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In order to get more vascularity you have to lower body fat first. Anabolic Pump is great for lowering body fat as it increases AMPk which causes increased lipolysis. Furthermore, Anabolic Pump gives insane pumps and vascularity.

Brad2131

Awards
I have worked out with a buddy for years who has so much vascularity. When we do upper body days you can see every freeking vein in the kid. When i say that tho, you would think of some skinny ass person, but he is just like i am: thick. I really hope when i start my AN stack here in a few weeks it helps me out because i would really like to increase my vascularity

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
i want to see my vasc way more. im gonna have to try some of the stuff mentioned here. the superpump works good as hell but it goes away. ; (

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
to the guys that are not vas., when lifting, do you lift at a slow or more of a fast rate? especially doing curls, skull-crushers and other upper body work. how ids your form? are you "rocking back and forth to curls those DB's? it seems like the guys in my gym who ask me how i got so vas. are lifting quite quickly, where as i lift VERY controlled, watching form. may not have anything to do with my vas. but courious....

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
to the guys that are not vas., when lifting, do you lift at a slow or more of a fast rate? especially doing curls, skull-crushers and other upper body work. how ids your form? are you "rocking back and forth to curls those DB's? it seems like the guys in my gym who ask me how i got so vas. are lifting quite quickly, where as i lift VERY controlled, watching form. may not have anything to do with my vas. but courious....
Your lifting speed would not affect your vascularity

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about you guys, but pretty much any potent thermogenic formula will increase my vascularity, even more so during/after exercise.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I find a good NO product helps with pumps, but my vascularity is not great unless I'm at a low bodyfat, regardless of the supps I'm consuming.

With that said, at around 12-14%bf right now, NOS ETHER and GlycerGrow are the only two supps that still enhance my vascularity I've heard Plasma Jet is good, but have not used it yet.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pgcl... oh wait you said supp haha... honestly glycerine monosterate but its temporary

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you give up on those other fat loss methods? How did pgcl work? Elephant abortion drug, lmfao.
Its really more of a diuretic, doesnt cause real loss but looks nice and yeah... im done... i dieted long enough but apparently im not meant to be ripped, pgcl got be friggin SLICED but nit stopped when i went off so im just gonna ease off and grow hopefully

FuTuRE FAME

FuTuRE FAME

Banned
Awards
Vascularity is based on genetics and bodyfat .. I heard the more water you drink helps also

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Make sure your diet and lifestyle are leaning toward vasodilating and not vaso restricting rather than just looking for a supplement to help you.

I've recently read a book on heart health which gives some good advice in this area. Some foods like garlic have a vasodilating effect on your body and can make, and keep, your vascularity more prominent.

Jag