aspire?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So havnt been on the forums in a long while and was looking for it but its gone! Whats the deal what happened? Is there somewhere to get it and will it be back?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It had some stuff in it the goverment didn't want it to and not be perscription.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a bottle of Aspire Lite left yet!

What's funny is I'd use it and be superhuman (usually only with 3 sums) and now It feels I've trained my mind to behave like I did on Aspire and don't even need it now. Not that I did.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Aspire Lite left yet!

What's funny is I'd use it and be superhuman (usually only with 3 sums) and now It feels I've trained my mind to behave like I did on Aspire and don't even need it now. Not that I did.
Yea well thats why I wanted to get some. I have a 3some coming up haha and I want to make sure it goes well.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Yea well thats why I wanted to get some. I have a 3some coming up haha and I want to make sure it goes well.

People schedule these things now? Use to just be a spur of the moment thing for me...

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
It's still out there in internet land, you just have to dig a little. I saw it what, 2 weeks ago.

chlorella

Awards
I saw it comming, so I stocked up:)

Try taking a large dose of Drive for a few days.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Check this link out:

Palo Alto Labs Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Aspire36 and Aspire Lite, two Products Marketed as Dietary Supplements
http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/paloalto02_08.html
... Palo Alto Labs is conducting this recall after being informed by representatives of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that lab analysis by FDA of Aspire36 and Aspire Lite samples found that the products contained Aildenafil in trace amounts and Dimethyl sildenafil thione (sulfoaildenafil) a purported analog of Sildenafil, an FDA-approved drug used as treatment for male Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Sulfoaildenafil is close in structure to Sildenafil and is expected to possess a similar pharmacological and adverse event profile. ...