LegalGear, IM CALLING YOU OUT!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Now that that worked....

pSarm and Formadrol...worth it?

No offesne but never been a huge fan of LG. The Cold Fusion caught my attention. But im shying aways from Pre-WO supps for now.

SOOOOO what do you think?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now that that worked....

pSarm and Formadrol...worth it?

No offesne but never been a huge fan of LG. The Cold Fusion caught my attention. But im shying aways from Pre-WO supps for now.

SOOOOO what do you think?
Worth what? You are not asking a specific question.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Worth what? You are not asking a specific question.
Youre right i didnt.
Some supps just flop and arent worth anything.

Is it help at all? Will i notice difference basically is what i meant.

Ill check out that log

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
There are a bit of formadrol bottles floating around. Mine has:

3a-Hydroxyetioallochlan-17-one - 20mg (Androsterone)
1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione - 4.5mg (ATD)
Diadzein - 20mg (they must mean Daidzein)

Daidzein is:
Daidzein belongs to the isoflavone class of flavonoids. It is also classified as a phytoestrogen since it is a plant-derived nonsteroidal compound that possesses estrogen-like biological activity. Daidzein has been found to have both weak estrogenic and weak anti-estrogenic effects.

footster

footster

Awards
Everyone has different results with supps dude. Just check some of the logs and reviews. Or just say hell with it and try it for yourself.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i got psarm and form here but im not sure how im going to run it yet, but im sure it will be a winner when i do

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Youre right i didnt.
Some supps just flop and arent worth anything.

Is it help at all? Will i notice difference basically is what i meant.

Ill check out that log
Why call out the company? You expect the reps to say, "Our products are mildly effective but you're better off buying something else." The ingredients are readily listed and you're free to do as much research on them as you wish. This could be limited to just the ad-copy or also incorporate user feedback or extensive scouring through various studies. That alone should provide sufficient information on whether it's worth trying.

Whether you'll notice "something" is difficult to assess. If you look forward to trying the product your anticipation for results alone may make you work out harder and notice a difference. Likewise, if you go in with a cynical attitude you could sabotage yourself and thus think the product is junk.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a bit of formadrol bottles floating around. Mine has:

3a-Hydroxyetioallochlan-17-one - 20mg (Androsterone)
1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione - 4.5mg (ATD)
Diadzein - 20mg (they must mean Daidzein)

Daidzein is:
Thats the old formula and Daidzein is no longer in the formula. We have had a couple people run the stack and loved it. The only problems weve had is that psarm can hurt the stomach but weve lowered the dosage of the yohimbe.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised, its definately pody.