Who is PRIMEd?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
It is finally here! The much anticipated release of USPLabs PRIME! Am I the only one that was laying in bed thinking about PRIME's big release? It was almost like waiting for xmas morning to come. So who else is going to be perched at there computers at noon today?

I think the reason I am so excited is because USPLabs has never let me down before and they have always been innovative and not just a rehash or reformulation of the same old stuff on the market.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I am ready to make my purchase, it's noon I thought it was midnight like recreate.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your right it is noon, I just assumed midnight because that was when Recreate was released... thanks I owe you one...

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I thought there would be more chatter about this today.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More for us...

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I'm also here waiting for it's release. I've never been so excited about purchasing a supplement that I know nothing about. USP Labs has don't a great job in hyping this product. So what else does it do beside mind blowing pumps and better sleep? I saw the reviews on youtube, but no one mentioned how much mass they gain. Either way, I'm in on it just to see what it's about.

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
I'm waiting on the e-mail. Does ne1 know the price for inner circle members?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know as well. price for IC!!!!!

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I believe I read somewhere it was going to be around $29.99for the IC price. I'm not sure though.

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I believe I read somewhere it was going to be around $29.99for the IC price. I'm not sure though.
let's hope for something low like that. I haven't been in on any of the other releases, so idk how it works. Does he just send out an email so we can order?

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I've never been involved in an IC release either, so I couldn't tell you.

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
Wow. I'm dieing in anticipation. Questions. This will be available to be shipped to canada right? . As well is the email being sent noon eastern standard time?. Thanks

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Seriously. USPLabs are the kings of prerelease fervor.

I'm hovering over my mailbox... This coming from a guy who spent 3 months of reading logs and whitepapers before buying Anabolic Pump and Recreate (and felt it was the best research i've ever done, as i had the knowledge to maximize my usage by the time i was ready to purchase). USPLabs... hats off to your promotion engine. Good luck with the release, and I hope the product is as good as I think it will be.

I'm wondering if prime will require the sort of attention and planning that AP / PSlin do.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will be a comprehensive informational write-up as well as purchasing options. The IC write-up will have all appropriate information.

If you have any questions, post them up!

The price will blow your mind. It blew mine... haha

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
There will be a comprehensive informational write-up as well as purchasing options. The IC write-up will have all appropriate information.

If you have any questions, post them up!

The price will blow your mind. It blew mine... haha
Haha, it had better! I'm passing up a cheat meal with my coworkers at a going away party to make sure I can get a shot at it LOL.

Any idea what kind of stock you have available for IC? Do you think it will go out of stock as quickly as the last release? Questions questions questions.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i am in IC member .. but i never bought anything off usp's site directly .. where do i go at noon guys l0l ?

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
the suspense is killing me... :head:
i am in IC member .. but i never bought anything off usp's site directly .. where do i go at noon guys l0l ?
That's what I was wondering too....

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, it had better! I'm passing up a cheat meal with my coworkers at a going away party to make sure I can get a shot at it LOL.

Any idea what kind of stock you have available for IC? Do you think it will go out of stock as quickly as the last release? Questions questions questions.
We appreciate your commitment! I am sure it will be sold out very fast. This is a pre-release for IC members only.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be sure to whitelist: ceo [at] usplabsdirect [dot] com

This will ensure your receive the IC email. The IC email will explain how to purchase.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
OH but what if the server bogs down and I don't get my email 'till days later!?!?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH but what if the server bogs down and I don't get my email 'till days later!?!?
If you do not get the IC email PM me later today and i will let you know what to do.

Simply whitelist Jacobs email address and you should be fine. You need to be an IC member to be able to access the info.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
1 min guys .. this is what we have all been waitin for ! lets get biggggggggggggggggg

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hello Mr. Email, where have you run off to?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please be aware that the email will not be received at exactly 12:00pm. With many different things that can effect email receipt, please have patients.

Good luck guys!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Not yet.. Jacob did say give or take a few mins.. so hopefully very soon.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I broke my refresh button I have hit it so much

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Please be aware that the email will not be received at exactly 12:00pm. With many different things that can effect email receipt, please have patients.

Good luck guys!
I have no patients..

I poisoned them all :lol:

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't it be funny if their server blew up!