Votes: 6 46.2%
  • other, please specify

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
I just started a SuperDrol NG, emphasis on the Next Generation, cycle.:head:
I’ll be posting my cycle observations, gains, losses, etc.
First I’ll give a run down of my proposed cycle/PCT/diet, then a brief synopsis of my lifting regimen over the next 8 weeks.

I'm 5'9 1/2" (my wife won't let me put 5'10")
175 lbs
roughly 12% BF
Experienced trainer/N.A.S.M. certified

CYCLE:
DOSE:
Week 1- 1 serving daily (pre-workout) SuperdrolNG
Week 2- 2 servings daily (morning, pre-workout) SuperdrolNG
Week 3- 3 servings daily (morning, lunch, pre-workout) SuperdrolNG
Week 4- 3 servings daily (morning, lunch, pre-workout) SuperdrolNG

Possible addition of two weeks at 4 servings daily (depending on performance/harshness)

PCT:
DOSE:
Week 1- 4 caps AX PCT, DHEA 200mg
Week 2- 4 caps AX PCT, DHEA 200mg
Week 3- 600mg 6-oXo, 2 caps AX PCT, DHEA 100mg
Week 4- 300mg 6-oXo, 2 caps AX PCT, DHEA 100mg

For the duration on the cycle and PCT I’ll support with:
Milkthistle ……………………210mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid………….100mg
CoQ10…………………………….60mg
Fish oil……………………… 1,000mg
Red-yeast rice…………..1,200mg

Over 100oz. of water a day

DIET:
DAILY
WAKEUP:
BSN Nitrix
Milk thistle ……………………210mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid………….100mg
CoQ10…………………………….60mg
Fish oil……………………… 1,000mg
Red-yeast rice…………..1,200mg

Breakfast:
Cottage cheese…….1 cup
Hard boiled eggs…….4
Pancakes………….2 large
Bacon………………..3 strips

Snack
Banana/protein bar

Lunch
¼ lb. chicken breast…2
Soup……………small bowl
Large Salad with oil/vinegar
Brown rice………..1 cup
Cookies (chocolate chip)…2 or 3—I’m worth it!

Snack
Banana/protein bar

Pre-Shake
1 hour before lift:
SuperDrol NG
BSN……………………….N.O. Explode (2 scoops)
Optimum Nutrition……...BCAA+G (3-5g)
Fitness Labs…...German creatine (3-5g)
30 min. before lift:
BSN…………………………..…Syntha-6

Post-Shake
BSN……………………………True Mass:dump:
Optimum Nutrition……...BCAA+G (3-5g)
Fitness Labs…...German creatine (3-5g)

Dinner
Two big turkey and swiss sadwiches on rye.
Potato chips………small (grab) bag

I'll post my lifting regimen later today.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
why no-xplode when superdrol ng has a bunch of stimulants

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
why no-xplode when superdrol ng has a bunch of stimulants
"A bunch" is a little subjective. When I was running Vyotech's 17 HD I used N.O. Explode and had great workouts, great focus and felt like I was going to lift the Smith machine off the ground

After a week on The SDNG (with N.O. Explode) I've yet to feel that way. If I was getting headaches or anything I would discontinue. So far, it's not been an issue.

I'm a little late posting. I'm actually on week 2--I'm going to finish posting my progress/routine later today

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Why are you running a PCT for a preworkout supplement?

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
Why are you running a PCT for a preworkout supplement?
I'm running a pct for SuperDrol NG--a prohormone.

Am I mistaken by thinking that this is a prohormone?
It is listed as one. It states on the package that it is one, and even suggests doing a pct after a 6-8 week use of the product.

Or are you alluding to SuperDrol NG being a "weak" PH? It may be, but it’s legal—I’m Army.

I wish it was the old SD, but it's not.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
workout routine

I got this routine form the M&F Annual supplement Guide
It’s called “Three Months of Muscle”

And if you don’t feel like reading all of it, my workout tracker keeps track of each day’s lifting, weight, reps, sets, everything. I update it every morning—which is afternoon for everyone NOT stationed overseas.

The first 4 weeks were prep for a mass cycle.
They went like this:
Monday-arms
• Lying triceps extensions (the right way) (Bb)
• Triceps press down (cable)
• Seated incline bench biceps curl (Db)
• Standing biceps curl (Bb)
• Hanging leg raises
• Cable crunch
Tuesday-legs
• Extensions (Hammer Strength)
• Lying biceps Femoris curl (Hammer Strength)
• Romanian dead lifts (Smith)
• Squat-full (Smith)
Wednesday-chest
• Cable cross (flye)
• Incline press (Db)
• Flat bench
• Hanging leg raises
• Crunch (V-up)
Thursday-back
• Seated row (hammer Strength)
• Lat pull down
• Bento-over row
• Standing calf raise (Smith)
• Seated calf raise (Hammer Strength)
Friday-shoulders
• Lateral raise
• Vertical row (Bb)
• Military press (behind the neck)
• Shrug (Smith)
• Side bending plate raise
• Decline crunch (weighted)

All exercises were performed for 4 sets of 10 repetitions all 4 weeks
My starting rest period between working sets was 2 min.
Each week I would shorten my rest by 30 seconds.

NOTE: the weight always stayed the same, just the rest time changed each week. (Of course the weight did vary a bit, but I really tried to maintain poundage, and focus on shortening the recovery time).

The next phase of this training routine is the 5X10 (nickels and dimes)

In this phase (the phase I’m starting my SuperDrol NG cycle) I’ll perform a six day split

It looks like this:
Monday-off
Tuesday-heavy leg/Ab day:
• Leg press
• Squat (Smith)
• Dead
• Standing calf raise
• Hanging leg raises
Wednesday-heavy chest/tris/shoulders day:
• Flat bench
• Incline press (Db)
• Military press (Smith)
• Lying triceps extensions (Bb)
• Upright row (wide-arm) (Bb)
Thursday-heavy back/bis day:
• T-bar row
• Lat. Pull down
• Standing biceps curl (Db)
• Shrug (Smith)
Friday-light leg/Ab day:
• Seated calf raise
• Romanian Dead lift
• Squat (Smith)
• Cable crunch
Saturday-light chest/tris/shoulders day:
• Lying triceps extension (Bb)
• Shoulder press (Hammer Strength)
• Incline chest press (Hammer Strength)
Sunday-light back/bis day:
• Standing biceps curl (Bb)
• Bent-over row (Bb)
• Shrug (Smith)

On all heavy days lifts are performed for 5 sets of 5
On all light days lifts are performed for 10 sets of 10

NOTE: the goal of this workout is to complete 5 sets of 5, with the given weight, by the end of the 4 weeks. So, starting out I may only be able to do 3 sets on some of the lifts. The same goes for the 10 sets of 10.

The final phase of the program is 6X6
I’ll post the 6X6 tomorrow

NOTE: I won't be posting specific weight/rep/set information on a daily basis. I may say how the lift went, how I was feeling, if I went up or down weight, etc. If anyone wants to know the specifics of the lift on a given day, you can just look up the workout tracker on the corresponding day. (I.e. If you want to know how heavy I went on leg press, just look up Tuesday’s workout—heavy leg day.) It’s too easy.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I'm running a pct for SuperDrol NG--a pro hormone.

It is listed as one. It states on the package that it is one, and even suggests doing a pct after a 6-8 week use of the product.

Or are you alluding to SuperDrol NG being a "weak" PH? It may be, but it’s legal—I’m Army.

Umm, superdrol was never banned. AX voluntarily discontinued it. Look into M-Drol, same thing.

And uh, is SDNG really a prohormone? lol

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a pct for SuperDrol NG--a pro hormone.

Superdrol-NG is a preworkout Supplement. It ain't even close to being a Prohormone. The Old Superdrol is a STEROID. BUt with your diet and working out regime you should still put on some muscle.
And I am ARMY too. I get to go to Afghanistan in May '09.
Good Luck and I hope you didn't pay too much for the Superdrol-NG.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
Umm, superdrol was never banned. AX voluntarily discontinued it. Look into M-Drol, same thing.

And uh, is SDNG really a prohormone? lol
I didn't say SD was banned, I said I'm Army, and can't take illegal stuff.

I wish I had the old SD, because the old SD was the Shiz. But I can't get it.

SDNG states that it is, in fact, a PH.
If it is a "pre-workout" supp, what the hell is it? (N.O., caffeine, creatine,)???

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say SD was banned, I said I'm Army, and can't take illegal stuff.

I wish I had the old SD, because the old SD was the Shiz. But I can't get it.

SDNG states that it is, in fact, a PH.
If it is a "pre-workout" supp, what the hell is it? (N.O., caffeine, creatine,)???
It ain't a PH, It ain't even close.
Old Superdrol = M-Drol by CEL at Nutraplanet for $23.95

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
It ain't a PH, It ain't even close.
Old Superdrol = M-Drol by CEL at Nutraplanet for $23.95
Fine guys, SDNG is not a PH. Nothing I can do now.
Too late now, I'm on week 2.
I'll see how it goes. I'm running Epi:thumbsup: on my next cycle anyway--in Jan.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Fine guys, SDNG is not a PH. Nothing I can do now.
Too late now, I'm on week 2.
I'll see how it goes. I'm running Epi:thumbsup: on my next cycle anyway--in Jan.
Epi is a PH and you will surely see some results from it. But do not run that PCT for the Superdrol-NG. It will hurt you more than it will help. Save it for the Epi cycle.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
Bama

BAMA,

if you haven't been overseas yet, let me tell ya',

they go through everything you get--at least my command does

So ordering stuff like Torem, Nolva, H-drol, M-drol, P-plex can get a little iffy.

I had a box of BSN's True Mass held up in customs for two weeks. I'm not risking E-6 on adding 6 lbs of lean mass, ya herd?:bb3:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
BAMA,

if you haven't been overseas yet, let me tell ya',

they go through everything you get--at least my command does

So ordering stuff like Torem, Nolva, H-drol, M-drol, P-plex can get a little iffy.

I had a box of BSN's True Mass held up in customs for two weeks. I'm not risking E-6 on adding 6 lbs of lean mass, ya herd?:bb3:
Are you deployed right now? If so What are you going to run for the PCT for the Epi?

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
Are you deployed right now? If so What are you going to run for the PCT for the Epi?
Yes, Kosovo--BORING, which is worse than combat--because your command staff gets bored and makes up **** to keep you "engaged."

I’m going to catch hell for this but here we go. I do not want to start a thread about this BTW.

I do not believe that a SERM is required for all cycles. Hard core ****—yes. Epi-no I know plenty of people that have run very clean, very well thought out cycles of SD, M-drol, Epi, etc., and not run a “hard-to-find” SERM or AI--just ZMA, DHEA, 6-OXO and lots of herbals.
I’m not trying to convince anyone, or argue a point.
That’s just what I’m doing on my cycle. Others can spend their money how they want.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Kosovo--BORING, which is worse than combat--because your command staff gets bored and makes up **** to keep you "engaged."

I’m going to catch hell for this but here we go. I do not want to start a thread about this BTW.

I do not believe that a SERM is required for all cycles. Hard core ****—yes. Epi-no I know plenty of people that have run very clean, very well thought out cycles of SD, M-drol, Epi, etc., and not run a “hard-to-find” SERM or AI--just ZMA, DHEA, 6-OXO and lots of herbals.
I’m not trying to convince anyone, or argue a point.
That’s just what I’m doing on my cycle. Others can spend their money how they want.
I have been to Bosnia, I feel your pain.
Hey I know a bunch of people who don't run serms. If it works for ya don't. But use the PCT you have for the epi. And put your stuff in Vitamin pill bottles. That way when Joe Snuffy goes looking at your stash all he finds is B-6 and B-12.
Anyway Keep your Six cause I just got My E-5 and I don't want to lose it either.
Stay Alert Stay Safe!

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
I have been to Bosnia, I feel your pain.
Hey I know a bunch of people who don't run serms. If it works for ya don't. But use the PCT you have for the epi. And put your stuff in Vitamin pill bottles. That way when Joe Snuffy goes looking at your stash all he finds is B-6 and B-12.
Anyway Keep your Six cause I just got My E-5 and I don't want to lose it either.
Stay Alert Stay Safe!
Good lookin' out

I'll talk later--today is heavy leg day--my fav!
and I gotta beat all the POG officers :pizza: to the gym, or it'll take all night.

footster

footster

Awards
Epi is a PH and you will surely see some results from it. But do not run that PCT for the Superdrol-NG. It will hurt you more than it will help. Save it for the Epi cycle.
I'm not doubting you bro, more of a question. You called M-Drol a steriod and Epistane a PH. I know some people believe PH and PS are the same. I just thought 3-AD or M1d would be considered PH and M-drol and Epistane steriods. Just your thoughts.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
I'm not doubting you bro, more of a question. You called M-Drol a steriod and Epistane a PH. I know some people believe PH and PS are the same. I just thought 3-AD or M1d would be considered PH and M-drol and Epistane steriods. Just your thoughts.
I'm new to all of this stuff, so I am in the same boat you are. I can't tell what’s a DS or a PH, blah, blah, blah.

I'm just looking for something that can provide a little nudge, but Uncle Sam will give the "OK"

I heard the same thing about Epi (havoc)--I thought it was a DS. And I was looking into 3-ad for my next cycle. 3-ad is so new, though, that I wanted to wait until a few people run it and blog their results.

Has anyone run 3-ad?

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
workouts updated

So, I finished posting all my workouts from last week. They were a little up and down through the sets—Im getting adjusted to what works well for each set/rep range.

This week's workouts will all have the same weight through the given number of sets (I.e. 350lbs for all standing calf raises) Remember, though, that I may not complete all 5 reps in all 5 sets—that’s the goal by the end.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
So, my weight is the same after the first week—174 lbs., though I think I may be leaning out a bit.
Working set weight was where I thought is should be, no real news to report. Took me about 90 min. to complete workout—typical. No soreness today—first time for that, so I’m feeling great. :thumbsup:

Libido has been down for about 4 days. But suddenly today I think I’d screw Rosie O’Donnell is she looked at me the right way!?!?—weird!

Tonight is heavy chest (relatively speaking)—chest is a weak point for me.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Both are steroids, PH or Steroid you could call both of them that.
But M-drol that is a superdrol clone is a whole lot more harsh on your system than epistane.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
The whole PH/DS nomenclature is ridiculous. Call a spade a spade, its a steroid lol

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
The whole PH/DS nomenclature is ridiculous. Call a spade a spade, its a steroid lol
Agreed, I'm tired of all the over analysis, and people being literal to the point of retardation, on these boards. It's like watching the Clinton trials "Define what the meaning of the word "is," is in that sentance please"
Guys getting in "heated" arguments over the chemical makeup of a tri-glaciered and shi!z

Out of control.

Just like the SERM question I posed, everyone just wants to interject their SH#t-house lawyer opinion, and argue over who has spent the most time blogging this week.
Sorry--I was working and lifting. (I leave this window open at work, and check it a few times a day)

These boards have become less about sharing info and experiences with other (so that they might benefit from your wisdom), and more about trying to stick your thumb is someone’s eye over semantics—they are looking, and praying, for an opportunity to correct something you wrote, because that’s really all they have.

Anyway, I digress

Chest tonight--I'll update tomorrow.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
The best part is the SERM-only crowd almost never has bloodwork to back their claims that an OTC PCT is impossible.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I'm tired of all the over analysis, and people being literal to the point of retardation, on these boards. It's like watching the Clinton trials "Define what the meaning of the word "is," is in that sentance please"
Guys getting in "heated" arguments over the chemical makeup of a tri-glaciered and shi!z

Out of control.

Just like the SERM question I posed, everyone just wants to interject their SH#t-house lawyer opinion, and argue over who has spent the most time blogging this week.
Sorry--I was working and lifting. (I leave this window open at work, and check it a few times a
These boards have become less about sharing info and experiences with other (so that they might benefit from your wisdom), and more about trying to stick your thumb is someone’s eye over semantics—they are looking, and praying, for an opportunity to correct something you wrote, because that’s really all they have.

Anyway, I digress

Chest tonight--I'll update tomorrow.
Dang Sarge, You sound keyed up today. you need more PT or go smoke a private!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woah!!! Can you say "misinformation" here????

SDNG IS a mild PH. It is NOT the original, as stated 10,000 times by now. SD was pulled long ago and clones remain. SDNG was discontinued as a business decision. PCT is still warranted here, but is simple OTC compared to the original SD.
mmmkay??

I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed in some here that should know this stuff better by now. C'mon, guys! Where's your A-Game today? :trout: :lol:

Just playin... I had to pop in and set things straight for the OP. For his more limited and monitored supplement options, he's doing alright. :)

footster

footster

Awards
damn i thought SDNG was a ph, but I always doubt myself. Always learning i guess.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
Hello all,

Well, yesterday was chest/tris/shoulders day.
This morning I’m really feeling it in all areas of my shoulders—I was really focusing on shoulders last night for some reason.
Not sore anywhere else.
I had been doing Smith bench ( I lift by myself) but switched to regular flat bench—so my weight went down—but I maintained through the workout.
Did a few dops during the workout—and generally felt good.
It took about 90 min—typical
No big news
Unfortunately, I don’t think there will be much to report for the first 2-3 weeks. I hope (predict) that will change around week 4.
I’ve decided to do a 6 week cycle altogether.
With SDNG being as mild as it is, I think I’ll be fine.
I’ve noticed no aggression or anything odd—actually, I’ve had a pretty good disposition lately.

Tonight is heavy back—I like legs, but this might be my new favorite workout.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn i thought SDNG was a ph, but I always doubt myself. Always learning i guess.
Ummm.... Please see my previous post (the one above your's). :nutkick::lol::thumbsup:

JDS - looking good so far, man. Are you getting a bit more energy from the stims in it? I really shouldn't have snapped so much before in saying it, as the stims in SDNG do make it a great pre-w/o booster as well. Running it full-on as you are, it's a mild PH. But if you ever wanted to just use it pre-w/o and pre-w/o only, PCT wouldn't be required due to the extra light dosing.

Good luck and have fun with it! :D

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
Ummm.... Please see my previous post (the one above your's). :nutkick::lol::thumbsup:

JDS - looking good so far, man. Are you getting a bit more energy from the stims in it? I really shouldn't have snapped so much before in saying it, as the stims in SDNG do make it a great pre-w/o booster as well. Running it full-on as you are, it's a mild PH. But if you ever wanted to just use it pre-w/o and pre-w/o only, PCT wouldn't be required due to the extra light dosing.

Good luck and have fun with it! :D
Actually no, I don’t really notice the stims. Before I was running Vyotech’s 17HD—now that is a stim. I had great pumps with that and, sometimes, NO Explode.

Now, I don’t notice much in the way of stim. Plus, I’m an ADHD kid :fool2:—so stims are a way of life for me—I thrive on a good tweak! :woohoo:

I think once I ramp-up to about 3 doses a day I’ll start feeling/seeing a difference.

Next time I’ll go with Epi, or something with a little more ballz. But this is a first time for me—so I wanted to go slow and see how my body responds.

So far so good.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But this is a first time for me—so I wanted to go slow and see how my body responds.

So far so good.
That's good! It's good to start out slower and work your way up.

If you aren't taking 2 pre-w/o, give it a try. It might kick in a little better. If you're a stim junkie like me, then going right into 4/day will be fine for ya. Good luck! :D

footster

footster

Awards
Ummm.... Please see my previous post (the one above your's).

Not sure what you mean man? I just always heard SDNG was a PH or light PH as you said. However when everyone was saying its far from it, I thought I had misread.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
Ummm.... Please see my previous post (the one above your's).

Not sure what you mean man? I just always heard SDNG was a PH or light PH as you said. However when everyone was saying its far from it, I thought I had misread.
Right, when you said "I thought SDNG was a PH"
you were saying, "yea, I thought so" he thought you were saying, "but I thought is was a ph"

You're both in agreement. Boards don't reflect intonation or body language (which together comprise about 90 percent of all inter-personal communication) :think:

Thanks both for subscribing to the thread, BTW

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
Last night was a little strange. I was really pissed off. I couldn’t get comfortable, but I couldn’t hit failure either.
My first exercise was t-bar row. I switched from the bent-over row because it's hard on my back. So I decided to use a Bb and a t-bar. This too is hard on my back (even with a belt) so I went with a low-row Hammer strength machine (1 arm at a time) I like this much better. I can pull the kind of weight I want, without worrying about injuring my back.

I’ll continue with the Hammer strength on many exercises for “heavy” days, on light days I prefer free weights.

BTW how does anyone feel about behind-the-neck lat pull down? That’s what I do. I want to work on upper lats, would doing the pull downs to the front work this area better? Also, I notice that the “behind” pull downs really work my shoulders (which I DON’T want) will going to the front eliminate this?

Anyway, good lift once I got all that sorted out. I just couldn’t find my limit—which is bitter sweet. I like feeling like I can lift a barn, but need to know where and what my limits are—in order to design an effective/appropriate lifting schedule.

Shrugs are a good example; I added 10 lbs to each side, then 10 more. I would rather have started 40lbs heavier from the beginning. I feel like ladders are a waste of strength.
Next time I’ll just start out 20lbs heavier than I did the previous week and see what happens.

The bright side is that I’m adding weight every time I lift—I guess that’s good.

Shoulders are still a bit sore, and my upper back/traps are mos def feeling it today (in a good way) next time I’m going to focus on bis a little more—don’t think I pushed them enough. But wait, I have all night Sunday to rep out on biceps.

More to come…

footster

footster

Awards
Right, when you said "I thought SDNG was a PH"
you were saying, "yea, I thought so" he thought you were saying, "but I thought is was a ph"

You're both in agreement. Boards don't reflect intonation or body language (which together comprise about 90 percent of all inter-personal communication) :think:

Thanks both for subscribing to the thread, BTW

LOL thanks for clearing that up man. I can't rememeber where but I was just reading about behind the back pull ups. They were stating how it is irregular move for the body and putting alot of unwanted pressure on the muscle. It was more detailed I'll try and look for it. I dont know, I like to change it up sometimes and do a couple sets of the "behind the back pull ups" just to hit different parts. I do as well feel it in my shoulders too.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
31 aug.

I was off work yesterday, so I didn’t post.

There wasn’t much to post though, as I skipped my leg day. I know, I know, don’t worry—I’m not one of “those” guys. (20” biceps, 20” thighs)

I was just so incredibly worn out. Working 6 days a week, plus lifting (to grow) 6 days a week, is a tall order.

NOTE: If you haven’t read what all my leg days entail, you should.

Anyway, yesterday was chest day (2): the light day.
Good lifts, I improved my 10-rep count to 4 and even 5 sets on a couple of the lifts (my goal is to do 10 of 10 on each before the end of September)
I switched my incline bench presses to incline cable flyes. My shoulders/triceps catch a beat-down on light chest day, and I wanted to incorporate something that would isolate and focus on just the chest.

I enjoyed the workout.
Afterward, I went home and proceeded to nearly destroy my room. If SDNG is a “weak” PH I don’t think I could handle a “harsh” one. After my workouts (and sometimes during) I get absolutely crazy/enraged. I just want to stab a fμcking dolphin or something, ya know? :twisted: :saw:

Anyway; today is light back day. Maybe I’ll eat a baby or something…peace…

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If SDNG is a “weak” PH I don’t think I could handle a “harsh” one.
i dont even think SDNG is a PH at all ..let alone a weak one

i like your cycle & log ..your pct setup is pretty nice.

one question .. what does 1 serving of SDNG equals out to ?(how many caps)

good luck on your cycle

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
i dont even think SDNG is a PH at all ..let alone a weak one

i like your cycle & log ..your pct setup is pretty nice.

one question .. what does 1 serving of SDNG equals out to ?(how many caps)

good luck on your cycle
SDNG is a weak PH if you ramp-up the dosage. I guess some people take it as a pre w/o type of thing. Personally I don’t understand why you’d take it as a pre w/o. There is no creatine, no caffeine, no BCAAs, no L-Arginine. Basically, everyone is saying that it is a pre w/o, but I can’t determine why. None of its ingredients are congruent with those found in traditional pre-supps.

SDNG breakdown is like this:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 cap
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Anabolic Driver (pro hormone)
Prasterone Delta-5-androsten-3b-ol-17-one 170mg **

Estrogen eliminator
ATD (6-etioallochol-1,4-diene3,17-dione 7.5 mg **

Injection Matrix: MX-C (3,7-Dihydro-1,
3-trimethyl-1Hpurine-2,6-dione) 150mg **
Aphrodine HCL (Yohimbine) 3mg **

Metabolic HPTA support Complex:
Gokshura Extract
45% steoridal saponins,Tribol,
Furostanol, and Protodioscin 150mg **

Trigonella Isolates: (50%25a-spirosta-3,
5-diene, 20%4-Hydroxyisoleucine) 100mg **

This doesn’t look like N.O. Explode to me, particularly the (Delta-5-androsten-3b-ol-17-one)
But what do I know? Some of the guys on these boards have PhD’s in chemistry—ask them.

One serving is one cap. I started with one a day, then two…..

Thanks for checking out the log. For specifics, you can check my Workout Tracker/My Progress

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow!!!! Is the poll part of this thread? It was quite confusing . . . SDNG Cycle, then a poll on lat development. 299 people have checked in but only 2 votes . . .

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
Wow!!!! Is the poll part of this thread? It was quite confusing . . . SDNG Cycle, then a poll on lat development. 299 people have checked in but only 2 votes . . .
I just added the poll yesterday. I changed my routine a bit. I now do front lat pull downs--much more comfortable. I just wanted to see what everyone thinks, but no body seems very interested.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do front pulldowns at the end of my back workout, I go light and focus on the contraction and hold. I start with pullups then bent over rows.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
31 Aug. w/o

I don’t lift on Monday’s so I went home and slept for about 11 hours last night—I needed it. I never used to need this much sleep, but I have learned from these last few months that sleep is oh so important when building muscle. I know lots of guys that party just as much as they lift—they are just steppin’ on their d!cks (Army slang)—shooting themselves in the foot.
Sleep is the most important part.

Anyway, Sunday was a good day—good lift. Was able to push a few more reps out of my biceps curls—an issue with last workout. Though my tracker doesn’t show it, I did my last 5 sets of shrugs from the seated position. This allowed me to really focus on the “squeeze” at the top of the movement.
I really felt the front pulldowns as well. Not too much in the shoulders area—good! But in the upper back area—even better!
Tonight is heavy legs—yuck! :dl:
I’m so frigin’ sick of deadlifts; but they’re one of the best exercises—ever!

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
Last night was heavy leg.
As usual, it was a b!tch. But, it is a necessity. I started three doses daily this week, Tuesday was the first. I took only one scoop of N.O. Explode pre w/o—as I took two SDNG servings prior to workout. I was worried I might overdo the stim.—not the case, I felt a little “down,” so I will stick with my two scoops of NOE.

I improved by a few reps on pretty much every lift. I maintained weight from last week; bumping up my deads and calf raises by a few pounds.

For those who haven’t looked at my Workout Tracker, leg day is:

5x5—480lbs leg press
5x5—205lbs squat
5x5—235lbs dead
5x5—345lbs standing calf raises
15x5 hanging leg raises

Not a lot of weight—I know, but ya’ gotta’ start somewhere.:thumbsup:

Not sore at all today—feeling great. And best of all, I’m weighing in at a lean 178lbs!
That’s up 4 pounds from two weeks ago.
I use the same scale every week, wear the same clothes and weigh myself at the same time. So, I really do weigh 4 more pounds—maybe some water retention—though I don’t see it.

See ya’ tomorrow…

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
SDNG is a weak PH if you ramp-up the dosage. I guess some people take it as a pre w/o type of thing. Personally I don’t understand why you’d take it as a pre w/o. There is no creatine, no caffeine, no BCAAs, no L-Arginine. Basically, everyone is saying that it is a pre w/o, but I can’t determine why. None of its ingredients are congruent with those found in traditional pre-supps.

SDNG breakdown is like this:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 cap
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Anabolic Driver (pro hormone)
Prasterone Delta-5-androsten-3b-ol-17-one 170mg **

Estrogen eliminator
ATD (6-etioallochol-1,4-diene3,17-dione 7.5 mg **

Injection Matrix: MX-C (3,7-Dihydro-1,
3-trimethyl-1Hpurine-2,6-dione) 150mg **
Aphrodine HCL (Yohimbine) 3mg **

Metabolic HPTA support Complex:
Gokshura Extract
45% steoridal saponins,Tribol,
Furostanol, and Protodioscin 150mg **

Trigonella Isolates: (50%25a-spirosta-3,
5-diene, 20%4-Hydroxyisoleucine) 100mg **

This doesn’t look like N.O. Explode to me, particularly the (Delta-5-androsten-3b-ol-17-one)
But what do I know? Some of the guys on these boards have PhD’s in chemistry—ask them.

One serving is one cap. I started with one a day, then two…..

Thanks for checking out the log. For specifics, you can check my Workout Tracker/My Progress
See the bold text, that is caffeine and yohimbine. Both are stims. Taken at 2 caps preworkout that gives you 6mg yohimbine and 300mg caffeine. If you dont feel your adrenals are shot to ****.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
See the bold text, that is caffeine and yohimbine. Both are stims. Taken at 2 caps preworkout that gives you 6mg yohimbine and 300mg caffeine. If you dont feel your adrenals are shot to ****.

Oh, maybe they are, couldn’t tell ya’
I can tell you that I take 120mg of Strattera a day. For those of you unfamiliar with it, it kind of feels like doing a friggin’ rail of yae-yo, and then drinking a Red Bull.

As I said before, I’m a stim. junkie

So, ¼ of the product (the “injection matrix”) is a booster (stim.), makes sense to me.

Anyway, about yesterday.

Heavy chest day—well, moderately heavy chest.
Good lift, I had a friend spot me—so I got a few more reps off than normal.
I’m feeling it today too. Good shiz.
I feel myself improving daily.
Not much to say—it’s chest day.
Bench, skullz, yada yada

Tonight is heavy back

Oh, have a question. I was thinking about Epi for next cycle; but what about 3-AD?
Anyone tried this yet? Looks like it might be good stuff.

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
I like to read, you should try it

This is just a general post for the 66.6% of, apparently, illiterate individuals taking the poll I posted earlier this week.

Option 3 is “Other, please specify”

This means…um…please specify the lift you believe is best for upper lat development—if it differs from the two listed in the poll.

This isn’t too terribly difficult people—it’s a survey. :trout:

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
Sept 4th injury?

I was off work Friday, (a very welcome surprise) so here is Thursday’s update

Heavy back day was incredible, I lifted more than I ever have before—which led to some problems I’ll address in a minute.

First off, I take my SDNG at three different times a day. I forgot to take my lunch dose on Thursday, so I took two pre-w/o.

Once I got to the gym I noticed, right away, that my strength was improved. I don’t know if it had something to do with taking two doses pre-w/o, or just an increase in strength from training well, but it was noticeable.

I did one-arm Hammer Strength low rows first. I normally do about 110 or so (per side), but was doing 155, WTF, OVER!
I then reped out some pull-ups as a drop set. I moved on to lat pull downs, and then shrugs, I bumped shrugs up from 325 to 345.

An incredible workout, BUT—A BIG FAT BUT, Friday I almost couldn’t get out of bed.

I think I strained a tendon that connects to my right-side rhomboid muscle. I know it’s from doing those one-arm rows too heavy. The motion of rowing with my right arm is painful as hell, and rotating my trunk (in the transverse plane) to the right side is virtually impossible. :aargh:

I skipped my Friday lift, and may or may not do chest tonight.
I’m really pissed at myself. :frustrate I hate injuries, and I’m right in the middle of what has been, and may still continue to be, a great heavy cycle.

I’m going to lay-off for a couple days and see how I feel. I may just chill until Tuesday and start back up with heavy legs (minus the deadlifts)

I had a similar thing happen to my Hams about three weeks before I maxed out my deadlift. I just chilled on leg routine for about 2-3 weeks and then eased back into it. Before the month was over I was lifting more than before the strain. So, I figure I’ll be alright. I just have to take it easy.

I’ll keep everyone updated. If I decide to take a week off I’ll maintain my dose, and just hit the bicycle or something for a week.

Peace…

JDStarek

JDStarek

Awards
change in plans

I skipped my Friday and Saturday workouts. I’m just gong to lay low til Tuesday and start back up on leg day. On Tuesday I’ll cut deads from the routine and focus on leg extensions, lying leg curls and seated calf raise. I’ll go as heavy as I can, without straining. These movements should isolate my leg-muscle groups from any back involvement.

I’ll have to take it really easy on back day; Thursday. I think a lot of Biceps work (preacher, cable and hammer curls) followed by lat pull down (light) will be all I can do.

If all goes well, I may just go back to my normal routine. Unfortunately this will add a week or two to my cycle. So, I’m Mos Def going to run a 6 week. I’ll also adjust my w/o so that my 5x10 schedule will last 6 weeks, not 4

I’ll still run my regular 4-week pct and perform my 6x6 during those 4 weeks

QUESTION: Should I keep taking the 3/day dose during my recovery week, lower it or increase it? Also, should I bump up to 4/day for weeks 5,6?