50 Cent is launching his own line of supplements???

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Really!? Does anyone know anything about this, I couldn't find much on it. I wonder if they will be any good.....

Since vitamin water sucks probably not.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Sadly they will no doubt be snapped up by skinny teenagers and you'll see crowds of spotty kids chatting round the free weights about how the new 50-cent pre-workout sugar-water has them 'buzzin'. Promptly followed by them all queuing up to check their 'guns' in the mirror.

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
Sadly they will no doubt be snapped up by skinny teenagers and you'll see crowds of spotty kids chatting round the free weights about how the new 50-cent pre-workout sugar-water has them 'buzzin'. Promptly followed by them all queuing up to check their 'guns' in the mirror.

:toofunny: its gonna be a friggin nightmare at the gym now! i wonder if the supps are gonna have gangsta names as well???? look out for G-protein!!! lol:head:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
great he cant rap worth a **** and he is a waste of human life

now this

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
what would he call the products that has me wondering? straight killing creatine?

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Cutting tablets, laced with cocaine.

"Get ripped or die trying"

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
haha this is great, the sad thing is they will probably unsafe and hyped up, not worth a penny :(
he will probably name them after guns, cars, and women (trannys) :(

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
They are fortified with Lead.*

*like fifty himself

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
All jokes aside...the man has some business savy...his investment in Vitamin Water netted him serious cash.

In October 2004, noted rap artist 50 Cent obtained a stake in Energy Brands, stating that he wanted to make his mark in “healthful beverages,” as opposed to other rappers who more tightly associate with alcoholic beverages (such as Hpnotiq or the Roc-a-fella Records distributed Armadale vodka). The company subsequently introduced a “Formula 50” flavor of vitaminwater, which was developed by the artist and refers to him on its label. After the sale of Glacéau to Coca-Cola for $4.1 billion,[1] the Queens born rapper earned an estimated $400 million.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
"formula 50".....thats what im talking about, it always has to have his name or involve something about himself....

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
The crazy part is, that fool went on massive amounts of steroids - then lost all his bulk and got AIDS lookin skinny. Like I really want some of whatever he's taking.

Timbaland and Fiddy are confirmed AAS users, and I think Shady was for awhile too - he was looking massive. Again, NOT hating, but what the hell does Fiddy know about fitness...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
All jokes aside...the man has some business savy...his investment in Vitamin Water netted him serious cash.

In October 2004, noted rap artist 50 Cent obtained a stake in Energy Brands, stating that he wanted to make his mark in “healthful beverages,” as opposed to other rappers who more tightly associate with alcoholic beverages (such as Hpnotiq or the Roc-a-fella Records distributed Armadale vodka). The company subsequently introduced a “Formula 50” flavor of vitaminwater, which was developed by the artist and refers to him on its label. After the sale of Glacéau to Coca-Cola for $4.1 billion,[1] the Queens born rapper earned an estimated $400 million.
he is probably more business minded then the majority of the supp company owners on this board.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
The crazy part is, that fool went on massive amounts of steroids - then lost all his bulk and got AIDS lookin skinny. Like I really want some of whatever he's taking.

Timbaland and Fiddy are confirmed AAS users, and I think Shady was for awhile too - he was looking massive. Again, NOT hating, but what the hell does Fiddy know about fitness...
Hes gotta know something about fitness considering that he's fukkin swole!!!!

My guess is that he isn't even going to put much work in on his supplement line, just hire some chemists and some people with supplement knowlege and he can throw some shyt together.

What will be really funny is if he really puts some good money into research and developement of his supps, and it turns out they aren't so bad... even then I guarantee they will be expensive as hell, just like muscletech's stuff.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
every product price will have a .50 at the end.........$46.50

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i dont see a "lol" or a "jk" at the end of that statement.....this leads me to believe your serious, so i will leave a serious comment, people have tried to kill .50 cent (shot 9 times or something like that), its damn near impossible, but i bet if you could get me a car and tell me where he is i can kill him......:thumbsup::duel:

jk

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i dont see a "lol" or a "jk" at the end of that statement.....this leads me to believe your serious, so i will leave a serious comment, people have tried to kill .50 cent (shot 9 times or something like that), its damn near impossible, but i bet if you could get me a car and tell me where he is i can kill him......:thumbsup::duel:

jk

oh i was very serious my friend, all these ****ing lame ass rappers are ****ing brain washing todays youth as well as a lot of other ****.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah he has to be the worst rapper of all time, i dont hate rap, but 50 cent gave it a bad name......i have to agree with you

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hes gotta know something about fitness considering that he's fukkin swole!!!!

My guess is that he isn't even going to put much work in on his supplement line, just hire some chemists and some people with supplement knowlege and he can throw some shyt together.

What will be really funny is if he really puts some good money into research and developement of his supps, and it turns out they aren't so bad... even then I guarantee they will be expensive as hell, just like muscletech's stuff.
USED to be swole... Any fool can get swole on enough injections... wasn't like he was ever swole and cut... Just swollen.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
USED to be swole... Any fool can get swole on enough injections... wasn't like he was ever swole and cut... Just swollen.
50cent was freakin huge and if you think it was all down to the roids then you are very wrong. If it was that easy there wouldnt be so many small steriod users on anabolic minds.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
to me its not the fact of how big he is, its the fact he probably hired some one to train him, come up with a diet, and give him supplements that he probably never heard of, and then the guy thinks about starting his own company!!
i think he is in it for the money and advertisement, not to supply good products, and yes i know there are lots of company's like that but we dont need another one!!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
50cent was freakin huge and if you think it was all down to the roids then you are very wrong. If it was that easy there wouldnt be so many small steriod users on anabolic minds.
AGREED.

Steroids don't get you SWOLE, they can only help speed up the process. Even if you are running a big cycle, that doesn't take away the need for HARD WORK in the gym.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
50 cent is tight. Why so many haters?? Anyways, he says he has a personal trainer and workout 3 times per day. He must know something about fitness.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
to me its not the fact of how big he is, its the fact he probably hired some one to train him, come up with a diet, and give him supplements that he probably never heard of, and then the guy thinks about starting his own company!!
i think he is in it for the money and advertisement, not to supply good products, and yes i know there are lots of company's like that but we dont need another one!!
Exactly what he does. He hired a personal trainer and nutritionist. He is all about making money, so he did decide to start his own line of supplements. I don't blame him one bit. If I was as marketable as him, I would do the same.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what ever, who knows maybe his supplements will be legit, you cant tell the future...just have to wait and see myself

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah yeah... hard work. No sh*t, but he also had some great roids, and plenty of time to do it...

Anyone with those resources can get huge.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a mix of steriods and crack

jk

maybe it wont suck, i will says it crap until i see the formulas

who knows if this is just a rumor anyways

avenue Red

Awards
you know his products will be legit but the prices will be outrageous and the annoying people at the gym is what it comes down to.

ps. vitamin water sucks

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
here is my insight on vitamin water.....its ****in gay, its not "water" if you add **** to it!!!! it is called a soft drink!!!! NOT WATER!!!!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
vitamin energy is the most awful drink on earth

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
it is the nastiest thing i have ever tasted!!!!

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah yeah... hard work. No sh*t, but he also had some great roids, and plenty of time to do it...

Anyone with those resources can get huge.

You're right that anyone with those resources can get huge. I don't understand why people care if someone if juicin' it. Personally, I could careless if anyone uses steroids.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You're right that anyone with those resources can get huge. I don't understand why people care if someone if juicin' it. Personally, I could careless if anyone uses steroids.
Don't get me wrong... I don't give a sh*t either way... Just saying he didn't get big with Fiddy's Supps dot com.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
maybe he could hook up with IDS and bring out the mega methyl stack to end all methyl stacks?

"get big or die trying" could be the puch line.

p.s my A.M name B Unit has nothing to do with G Unit BTW, i'm not a 50c kinda guy nor do i attain to wanting to be a gangsta thug

and anyway, if sly stallone can do it why cant we have 50 cent supps :thumbsup:

Attachments

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
wrong rapper.... LL is coming out with something

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is is pretty funny....how much they gona cost? 50 cent?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
wrong rapper.... LL is coming out with something
Now LL I would totally buy into... That dude is in phenominal shape - and has been for some time... Straight jacked.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
lines going to be called "Platinum"

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I take quarter water sold it in bottles for 2 bucks,
Coca-Cola came and bought it;
for billions, what the f**k?
have a baby by me; baby
be a millionaire
i write the check before the baby comes,
who the f**k cares

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
hell, of coarse GNC's gunna sell it, they usually carry every horrible product on earth, and then slap a f8ckin pretty little (big) price tag on it......
but they have like 4 good products in the on near me and they are all like 50$$ over priced....no joke, really 50 $$

and if LL comes out with a line, i would have more trust in his than some of the other shady company's out there....but thats just my opinion.

after Universal Nutrition Lied about what was and was not in M-STAK (no turk) not much will surprise me, i loved tha6t company ALOT, it was a major put down to because i have like 10 m-stak cans unopened in my room :(