Need dosing info for a DCP and leviathan reloaded stack

A

applesmack23

Awards
Im about to start a cutting stack with DCP and leviathan reloaded but I wanted to get some advice on how I might dose these throughout the day to get maximum results any info is appreciated.

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I'm using this stack right now, I absolutely love it. IMO it's one of the most effective stacks that I have EVER used. I'm pretty much just taking it how the label says dude. I take my Levi-R as soon as I wake up, about a half hour before eating my breakfast shake. With my breakfast shake I take the DCP and some Green Tea Extract. About 6 hours later I take the next serving of Levi-R about an hour or so after lunch, which is about 45 min or so before my next small meal. With that meal I take the DCP, then I take the 3rd serving of DCP with another meal later on. Since you have to take the Levi-R at least 30 min. before eating, this might change for you some. But just do what it says on the label, you're gonna LOVE it!!!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm using this stack right now, I absolutely love it. IMO it's one of the most effective stacks that I have EVER used. I'm pretty much just taking it how the label says dude. I take my Levi-R as soon as I wake up, about a half hour before eating my breakfast shake. With my breakfast shake I take the DCP and some Green Tea Extract. About 6 hours later I take the next serving of Levi-R about an hour or so after lunch, which is about 45 min or so before my next small meal. With that meal I take the DCP, then I take the 3rd serving of DCP with another meal later on. Since you have to take the Levi-R at least 30 min. before eating, this might change for you some. But just do what it says on the label, you're gonna LOVE it!!!
Did you start out taking one pill with each does, or did you start with two caps?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
mine was similar to BurghHardcore's reg, but i took the 1st levi R dose before my early morning cardio (i have my breakfast shake after that)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Did you cycle with one bottle or two?