Reset AD, did you like it....

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
did you like Reset AD, how long did you use it, what was the dosage, how did you divide dosage, how was diet, what else were you using at the time, and did the rejuvenation of improved rest help strength at all??
i know this is alot of questions but it will really help me and others, thanks justin krizzl

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I tried it twice. Both times I had to quit taking it after about 5 days. It got my gall bladder going like crazy. Horrible rotten egg burps all day long.

Not hating on the product at all. I think I am the only person that has had a negative reaction to it. Most people raved about it, thats why I bought it.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
that sucks....will you ever try it again??

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
No. Nothing else has done that to me. So having taken it twice and getting the same result, would be rather stupid of me to try it again.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I tried it twice. Both times I had to quit taking it after about 5 days. It got my gall bladder going like crazy. Horrible rotten egg burps all day long.

Not hating on the product at all. I think I am the only person that has had a negative reaction to it. Most people raved about it, thats why I bought it.
Wow, thats bad, it didnt bother me at all. I found it very mild, and it seemed to elevate my mood a little but I dont think I was a good candidate, since I avoid all stims like the plague, I wasnt really burnt out in the adrenal department. So it really wasnt something I needed, but I wanted to try it. On a side note, Im selling what I have left if anyones interested. :thumbsup:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
oh, why are you sellin all your supplements??

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
did you like Reset AD, how long did you use it, what was the dosage, how did you divide dosage, how was diet, what else were you using at the time, and did the rejuvenation of improved rest help strength at all??
i know this is alot of questions but it will really help me and others, thanks justin krizzl

I've tried Reset A.D. twice now, I've liked it both times. I used to be I guess what you would call a stim junky, and it really helped me out. I dosed one in the am before breakfast, one at lunch, and one in the evening. I still maintained my preworkout drink, but I tried to cut out all other stims during the day. I dont recall if it helped with improved strength, it did help with feeling burnt out though. I didnt have any stomach issues, but I too recall some gross burps. It wasnt rotten eggs, it was just a foul burp. Not sure what ingrediant causes this, but they definetley were present for me too.

Reset A.D. some good stuff, I also have tried Cylapril and I REALLY liked that.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I jus started taking it again to see if I can some stimmy tolerance down.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah it looks a bit pricey because its a two part system, how much did you pay for it and where did you get it, the only place i can find is GNC...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah it looks like a better property blend...

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
if im gunna get a free sample i want it to cost no money lol, all well thanks for the link ill think about grabbing a free book, i may just buy a whole supply...