Stoked and body temperature?

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Im just finishing up my first week on the stoked/activate xtreme stacked and Im loving it so far. But one question I do have, is should I see or feel an increase in body temperature from stoked? It feels like almost immediately after I take my two doses I feel hot? Is this normal? I dont have an increased heart rate or any other negative sides or anything like that, just the increased temperature.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Personally I feel warmer in the evening, almost like a feeling of being 'ON'.

Will let others say if they experience it.

CROWLER

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I had that warm feeling when I used Mass FX. I think it's pretty normal. Can't say for sure though

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Thanks for the replies, I have noticed that feeling is more noticeable when I take my night time dose, but its nothing major, just seeing if it was something normal. One other thing I have noticed so in the first week is increased appetite, Im eating like a mad man. Before I started the stack eating every 2-3 hours was fine but I was seldomly very hungry, now Im starving and eating every 2 hours tops, so going forward next week I might up my cals a little bit.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
My stack was a bit different, but here goes.

PCS=Stoked 1,1,2 AM Noon PreBED
AX 1,1,2 Am Noon Preworkout/5pm
LX 1,1,1 Am 4 hours later PreBED
ZMA- BED

I did a 30 day run. Next time will be 60. I cannot wait!

My body temp did get hotter, especially after meals and well into the night. My gf hated it, i had to have it cold in the house when i slept. My mood was outstanding, my focus in the gym was excellent, my stamina increased 3-fold.

Appetite was off the chain, I seriously ate like a hog. I got up to 192. Which is heavy for me. My lifts were all up, way up........The biggest thing i noticed was NO DOMS..........I killed my legs and back.......Slight tenderness, but no DOMS. That stack is incredible.

I am about 3, nearly 4 weeks post superman stack, and hating it.....:) Back to 4-5 day DOMS.

The synergy between those products has me sold for life. SOLD.

Im an Anabolic Innovations and Designer Supplements hugger forever. :)

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Thats awesome and good to hear. How long before you noticed any strength gains? I might look into adding the lean xtreme next time, thats a missing part of my current stack. Im running the AX and stoked for 4 weeks then AX and novedex xt for the following 4 weeks.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome and good to hear. How long did you run that stack? I might look into adding the lean xtreme next time, thats a missing part of my current stack. Im running the AX and stoked for 4 weeks then AX and novedex xt for the following 4 weeks.
30 days,,,,,,,,,,and 30 days too short:(

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Yeah sorry about that, I saw that at the last second before I posted. How long into the stack did you start to notice strength gains?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sorry about that, I saw that at the last second before I posted. How long into the stack did you start to notice strength gains?

Middle of 2nd week/really noticing something different going on in week 3:). ....... I so kick myself for not doing 60 days.......

Live and Learn. I didnt know how well the synergy was going to be.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome and good to hear. How long before you noticed any strength gains? I might look into adding the lean xtreme next time, thats a missing part of my current stack. Im running the AX and stoked for 4 weeks then AX and novedex xt for the following 4 weeks.
just out of curiousity, why the NXT? Lean out? Dry out?

Estro shouldnt really be all that bad.

so a total of 8 weeks AX.........Nice.

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
I had it here already, So I threw it in as part of the stack, I couldnt afford to get two bottles of stoked, and had never tried it either. Next time I do a stack like this Im going to opt for the lean xteme and do the same thing you did basically, but for 60 days.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I had it here already, So I threw it in as part of the stack, I couldnt afford to get two bottles of stoked, and had never tried it either. Next time I do a stack like this Im going to opt for the lean xteme and do the same thing you did basically, but for 60 days.

Yeah the stack i did wasnt cheap. I seriously had not had results like that since pinning. These products effectively worked for ME. Best part was NO PCT. Worst part, coming down from the superman stack.

I calculated the 60 day stack to be around 225-250 shipped, depending on the ZMA used.

Roughly 4 dollars a day.

Im hoping to get in on a stoked/ax promo in the future.......... Hint Hint AI, DS reps. Which can reduce that per day cost:)

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
yeah for sure, I am hoping the novedex xt does dry me out and harden me up some as well, so I can show some more size and muscularity. Have you ever tried it?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah for sure, I am hoping the novedex xt does dry me out and harden me up some as well, so I can show some more size and muscularity. Have you ever tried it?
never used it, i assume its some sort of AI. suicide or competitor. Not sure.

Doesnt it get tapered down?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the stack i did wasnt cheap. I seriously had not had results like that since pinning. These products effectively worked for ME. Best part was NO PCT. Worst part, coming down from the superman stack.

I calculated the 60 day stack to be around 225-250 shipped, depending on the ZMA used.

Roughly 4 dollars a day.

Im hoping to get in on a stoked/ax promo in the future.......... Hint Hint AI, DS reps. Which can reduce that per day cost:)
Already looking into it.

Check out Post # 150 :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3087968

CROWLER

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
yeah its recommended that it be tapered down, and I am going to. Im doing 2 caps per day for 3 weeks, then 1 cap per day for 1-2 weeks depending on my results at the time.

and that would be amazing if there was a stack savings offered on those products, I would definately stock up

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah its recommended that it be tapered down, and I am going to. Im doing 2 caps per day for 3 weeks, then 1 cap per day for 1-2 weeks depending on my results at the time.

and that would be amazing if there was a stack savings offered on those products, I would definately stock up
Hey all you can do is try products out and see what works. And what works within a budget:(. Trust me, I make sacrifices and do side work for my supps. Sometimes giving my sunday off so i can have the fundage for me next fix:)

I think Anabolic Innovations has a team you can join, I did earlier tonight. To get savings and what not. Hit up the new posts, I am sure its somewhere near the top.

Please post the feedback on your 8 weeker. and GOOD LUCK!:)

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
I hear ya, Im a student so my budget is air tight, Ill definately post my results when Im done, and Ill join the group for sure.