citrulline malate for creatine Non-responder??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
Would citrulline malate work for a creatine non-responder???

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for beta alanine over cit malate, its cheaper and IMO more effective

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well the thing is, i ordered xtend and noticed CM in it so i searched it, read up on it, and it said it work much like creatine, which i dont respond to at all (trust me tried lots of them sizeon, V12, pure creatine...ect.)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
well the thing is, i ordered xtend and noticed CM in it so i searched it, read up on it, and it said it work much like creatine, which i dont respond to at all (trust me tried lots of them sizeon, V12, pure creatine...ect.)
before giving up on creatine I would try NOS ETHER (which btw has cit malate in it) trust me it is far superior to any other creatine product.

if going the bulk powder route, beta alanine will work better than CM and taste better, I assure you.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
ill add this to my list now to, damn it im gunna be broke lol jk, i only got like three supplements on the list , so its all goo i try to keep it under five and only use them as a crutch not a pair of legs lol

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
ill add this to my list now to, damn it im gunna be broke lol jk, i only got like three supplements on the list , so its all goo i try to keep it under five and only use them as a crutch not a pair of legs lol
you wont be disappointed with the Up Your Mass or the NOS ETHER. Honestly, I would expect the best gains of your life.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what would you say between nos ether or ragnarok, because i had rag on the list first but now i look at the ingredients and look close, how does Nos ether taste......(not grading it on that just wondered)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
what would you say between nos ether or ragnarok, because i had rag on the list first but now i look at the ingredients and look close, how does Nos ether taste......(not grading it on that just wondered)
Ive used both, and NOS ETHER was better hands down.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
all right man, i guess i will try, it dont taste like chemicals right??

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
all right man, i guess i will try, it dont taste like chemicals right??
its not overly sweet like many products, but it tastes very natural, like herbs, not like chemicals

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
sound good! i might try it in some lemon Gatorade or something....just to see

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with lat spread, BA is a nice addition to the arsenal. However, you can have both CM and BA in the same products. Take a look around. We have Swell on the market, and i gotta say, there is a nice dosage of BA and CM, which are quite effective

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah i got time to look around some more, i may even put up a poll eventually...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why do you think your a creatine non-responder? what sort of "response" are your looking for? the effects of creatine should be pretty subtle.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay so i have spent like 300 $$ on all these different supplements with creatine or that are creatine, and i dont even get the water weight, i took it with and without carbs, i tried all the trick and i have absolutely nothing at all!
you may find this weird or think im lying but i swear im not, im a ectomorph and they are prone to this problem

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why do you want to hold water weight? put simply creatine helps your body use atp during cellular respiration( when u turn oxygen into energy) all you should be doing is getting a little more energy from the same amount of oxygen. if your not retaining water it might be because your using quality creatine products. your not juicing, their wont be a night and day effect.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well see i thought creatine was a cell volumizer and that means it engorges you cells with water, to help hydration and what ever, so that is why i thought its not working, i dont even notice a pump or energy at all......i would love creatine to work i expected very minimal effects when i first started taking it, and i never noticed anything....im gunna give some others a try like neovar and green mag. and a few others...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I was a non responder to creatine and Green MAG helped me. Not sure if it was the advanced delivery system or more consumption of water (very important when using creatine.)

RR

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well understood, i think im gunna try that next, hows it taste and mix??

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well understood, i think im gunna try that next, hows it taste and mix??
Green Mag tastes awesome (Get the Apple though) and mixes great. I used to it flavour my bulk BCAA's/Leucine for a long time.

Which type of creatine did you not respond to? You might want to try http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/creatine-gluconate-500-grams.html (Pricey but my favourite), or also http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/dicreatine-malate-100-grams.html .

I've read some good logs about http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/neovar-240-caps-750-mg.html , which has phosphocreatine first, and creatine mono 2nd.