My New CL Stack.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
Hey its me again. I am starting to run low on my GM and WF stack. It was wonderful. Awesome Stack. The only problem i had with it was that when i would take them, i would get seriously bloated and when i would do a lift that would involve me laying down or on my stomach i would feel like blowing chunks. So my for my new stack i am going to use:

White Blood
Green Bulge
ON 100% Whey
Orange Triad
Water :p

I love CL's products so that is why i stuck with them. I just needed to get away from powders for a while so i picked the pill forms.

I have been using ON 100% whey and i love it so i am going to continue doing so.

I made this this thread to see what your opinions are and i only have two questions, on off days, what should be my timing be on these? and what should the timing be on workout days be? Thanks ahead of time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey its me again. I am starting to run low on my GM and WF stack. It was wonderful. Awesome Stack. The only problem i had with it was that when i would take them, i would get seriously bloated and when i would do a lift that would involve me laying down or on my stomach i would feel like blowing chunks. So my for my new stack i am going to use:

White Blood
Green Bulge
ON 100% Whey
Orange Triad
Water :p

I love CL's products so that is why i stuck with them. I just needed to get away from powders for a while so i picked the pill forms.

I have been using ON 100% whey and i love it so i am going to continue doing so.

I made this this thread to see what your opinions are and i only have two questions, on off days, what should be my timing be on these? and what should the timing be on workout days be? Thanks ahead of time.
i got great results on the green bulge/white blood stack, but at my body weight it was alot of pills to take at one time. if i remember you take them both about 45 minutes pre.:thumbsup:

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
yeah they are both about 45 minutes pre, just looked to make sure. As of right now i am only about 215ish so i dont need to take the extra pills it says on the directions if you are over 225. So i dont mind the pils, rather take alot of pills then alot of powder lol. But thats just me. Thanks for the reply :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah they are both about 45 minutes pre, just looked to make sure. As of right now i am only about 215ish so i dont need to take the extra pills it says on the directions if you are over 225. So i dont mind the pils, rather take alot of pills then alot of powder lol. But thats just me. Thanks for the reply :D
no problem. i was around 255 when i took that combo, now i am down to 215-220. you are right if i ever decide to try them again i won't be needing so many.:lol: good luck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok i will do that.
15, and 216. woohoo-you need lots of protein. drink lots and lots of water when taking those supps. and keep the reeses cups to a minimum,lol.:thumbsup:

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
15, and 216. woohoo-you need lots of protein. drink lots and lots of water when taking those supps. and keep the reeses cups to a minimum,lol.:thumbsup:

haha oh i get alot of protein and i drink about 2 gallons of water a day. Believe it or not i dont like to eat alot of junk food and i hate chocolate. I like chocolate milk and chocolate protein but thats about all the chocolate i like.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
chocolate milk and krispy kremes on sundays is what gets me through the week,lol. give yourself a reward at least once a week. cheat meals are the key to living well.:lol:

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
haha oh i get ice cream once or twice a week so i do reward myself. i just dont live off of junk food like alot of people my age do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha oh i get ice cream once or twice a week so i do reward myself. i just dont live off of junk food like alot of people my age do.
good luck, my friend. just eat well, drink lots of water, lift hard and get lots of sleep and rest. don't forget to be a kid-you only get one shot at it.:thumbsup:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
215?..What do you eat? What type of numbers have you put up before?

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
i eat just about anything, alot of meat, veggies, and fruit. Some of my one rep maxes are. 210 bench, 315 squat, 205 power clean, 410 deadlift, 190 push presh all of those but bench are from the beginning of summer so they could be higher, not sure.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
i eat just about anything, alot of meat, veggies, and fruit. Some of my one rep maxes are. 210 bench, 315 squat, 205 power clean, 410 deadlift, 190 push presh all of those but bench are from the beginning of summer so they could be higher, not sure.
You have got me beat on push press. Great numbers for a 15 year old, or anyone in general.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great stack and choice. You will find less bloating on the GB/WB purely because you won't be drinking so much water pre workout.

White BLOOD on off days is a great idea too, it will boost GH levels and help with recovery/deeper sleep.

Also, for future reference you can take the Green MAG/White FLOOD with less water and not get bloated. The recommendation on the bottles is basically for taste issues, as long as you consume enough water to support creatine *during* workouts and throughout the day.

By the way, chocolate milk rules! :D

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
Thanks RR...i will keep that in mind while i finish up my current supply. Chocolate Milk is heaven.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
this morning for my workout i tried mixed WF and GM in about 18 ounces of water...didnt taste good but it didnt taste bad..wasnt as bloated. Thanks =] i will let you know when i start the WB and GB.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are pretty close to the numbers my son was putting up at your age and he was around the same weight as you. A word of caution though some of the lifts your doing have a high potential of doing permanent damage. You bones are still quite soft and your growth plates have not settled. You should not be going anywhere near max lifts with these types of exercises at your age. When my son was doing these numbers we weren't letting him go anywhere near his potential.

Oh and I think it's unecessary to use supps at your age...