Anavar info (yet again!)

IMOE

Awards
where to start!?
hi guys, im new to this forum and am really interested in ur views.
ive been training for nearly a year now and have decided to take a course of anavar.
Im 21years old, 6'3, slim looking but hold a bit of weight around my stomach and love handles! lol.
i intend to carry on training minimum 4 times a week.
i was just seeing what you lot rekon about eating beacause i want to lose my weight but still want to try and gain strength. do i eat 4 meals a day? eat majority of protein?
hope u can help. :thumbsup:

Nacho1545

Awards
I'm going to tell you first hand that gaining strength and trying to lose body fat will be hard.. I was 5' 10" and 230 of pure fat.. Got down to 168 and have been trying to gain muscle.. Its very hard to get strength and growth results on a cut diet.. I just started eating more cals and protein since beach weather is almost gone and have seen some crazy growth in the last 2 weeks.. you can do it just as long as you give it time...

All I can say is eat often ( every 2-3 hours). Small meals (some walnuts and a apple or Yogurt and almonds). Have 1-2g of protein per lb. Drink plenty of water...

My "bigger" meals are lunch and dinner where I have REAL food like chicken, tuna and other fish because of my work schedule.. I still keep my portions small and supplement with Protein shakes...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you can recomp @ maintenance cals, trim up and gain some lean mass at the same time on a CKD. Not easy though unless you have discipline.
I also think you need to dial in your diet and training before taking anabolics, or else it's wasted resources.