just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
does vasocharge work good??
whats the best flavor??

apsnutrition

Awards
It is a very good product and the lemonade is very refreshing. However, you could look into MST Ragnarok. The Stuff is amazing and taste like kool-aid.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I just tried Vasocharge and was very impressed. I haven't done any powdered pre-workout formulas before now (I only got this one because the package deal with Xtend at nutra), and I wasn't expecting these type of results.

I definitely felt noticeably stronger in the gym, even midway through my first week of PCT.

One thing was that while I was working out, the bicep pump was annoying. It was just as bad as when I was on Test a few years ago. Does anyone know if Taurine or potassium alleviates that pump? Is there any benefit to the pump?

ChooseLife

Awards
It is a very good product and the lemonade is very refreshing. However, you could look into MST Ragnarok. The Stuff is amazing and taste like kool-aid.
Rag is a good all in one but VasoCharge kills it in terms of pre-workout stim imo

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Vasocharge used to be my favorite, but NO-Shotgun has taken its place. Both of which are much better products that Rag imho. Don't base decisions on taste

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Vasocharge used to be my favorite, but NO-Shotgun has taken its place. Both of which are much better products that Rag imho. Don't base decisions on taste
yea i prefer vasocharge heavily to rag, but havent tried the new shotgun, im strongly considering it though.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i been using No shotgun but i want to try vasocharge.

mrtattoo330

Awards
i just recieved my vasocharge today because i got that combo deal with xtend... i figured for only $10 more why not. currently i have NO xplode...which well blows...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i just recieved my vasocharge today because i got that combo deal with xtend... i figured for only $10 more why not. currently i have NO xplode...which well blows...
the vaso + extend is a great deal!
i've mixed the berry vasocharge with watermellon extend and it tastes awesome.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I have tried many samples of vasocharge...excellent taste and energy. however, for the money, I use RPM as a pre-workout stim.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I have tried many samples of vasocharge...excellent taste and energy. however, for the money, I use RPM as a pre-workout stim.
the money surely cant be the issue with vasocharge that can be found in various packaged deals for real cheap on the web, including at NP.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
vasocharge: 34.99 for 20 workouts.
RPM Big Block: 57.99 for 48 workouts.

yes i realize not too big a diff, but i am a cheap f*ck.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i agree. i ordered the combo as well and have been impressed with vasocharge. i have the berry flavor, very good taste. great pumps, energy, and mental focus. i will note that the new shotgunV3 is my fav. pre-workout thus far but vaso is def. a good purchase and even better with the current combo of Xtend (hard to beat). just to let you know, shotgunV3 is on sale at NP for a killer price too.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah buying vasocharge regular price for shure not

buying it however for 10 dollars extra with xtend is a steal

35 vs 10 no brainer, if u want a pre-workout mix, this is DEF the best value, maybe not "best", but best value.